ikarus and captain britain vs Thor and Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
i would like to see this match as it seems like a well ballanced battle if you ask me. a battle of the various different types of supermen. or atleast the archtypes. because i am sick of battles takeing place in new york city.... or indeed any city enviroment what so ever i decided that thus fest of slug and magic should take place..... IN the SKY above stone henge... non of these charcters need prep time so they are not going to get it.... if your not sure who any of these people are check wikipedia for there bios i have included a brief discription

ikarus is an eternal ( a group of elite humans created by the celestrials)

Captain britain is a british nucular physacist who was given super powers by merlin

Vs

Thor ( standard level of power) is a norse god from asguard

Hyperion is a founding member of the squadron supreme from an alterate universe.

i belive that these charcters are quite easily matched and will fight each other to a draw but you may disagreee !! so please do tell

guy222
Originally posted by rougeredmage
i would like to see this match as it seems like a well ballanced battle if you ask me. a battle of the various different types of supermen. or atleast the archtypes. because i am sick of battles takeing place in new york city.... or indeed any city enviroment what so ever i decided that thus fest of slug and magic should take place..... IN the SKY above stone henge... non of these charcters need prep time so they are not going to get it.... if your not sure who any of these people are check wikipedia for there bios i have included a brief discription

Captain britain is a british nucular physacist who was given super powers by merlin

Vs

Hyperion is a founding member of the squadron supreme from an alterate universe.

i belive that these charcters are quite easily matched and will fight each other to a draw but you may disagreee !! so please do tell

Does Captain have the sword?

rougeredmage
i am going to say that he doesnt have his sword. but he has his current power levels shown in new excalibur.. ie constant strengh and fully active forcefield

guy222
i am going to say that he doesnt have his sword. but he has his current power levels shown in new excalibur.. ie constant strengh and fully active forcefield

Cool. Thor/Hyperion should win. Ike Harris is badass

rougeredmage
but arnt they more equally matched then that?

i mean i know that hyperion has the advtange of his eyeblasts over the captain. however hyperion has not realy had the experience fighting people on his strengh level. ( until he battled himself and got himself blinded)

while the captain has been sluggigng around for a lot longer. and has a mystically powered forcefield that should stop some of the eyebeam damage.

i am pretty sure that ikkarus has a simular range of powers to thor and they have the same amount of experience level. but doesnt ikkarus have a greater range of powers then thor i am pretty sure his feat list is quite long but i am not sure

guy222
but arnt they more equally matched then that?

i mean i know that hyperion has the advtange of his eyeblasts over the captain. however hyperion has not realy had the experience fighting people on his strengh level. ( until he battled himself and got himself blinded)

while the captain has been sluggigng around for a lot longer. and has a mystically powered forcefield that should stop some of the eyebeam damage.

i am pretty sure that ikkarus has a simular range of powers to thor and they have the same amount of experience level. but doesnt ikkarus have a greater range of powers then thor i am pretty sure his feat list is quite long but i am not sure

Thor can beat Ikaris

Faceman

Vs

Thor vs. Ikarus = Thor
Thor vs. Cap = Thor
Hyperion vs. Britian = Hyperion. Hyperion manhandled Wonderman, which i consider to be on par with Cap.
Hyperion vs. Ikarus = I give a 6/10 to Hyperion. Hyperion is also an Eternal, but i consider him higher on the food chain than Ikarus.

i belive that these charcters are quite easily matched and will fight each other to a draw but you may disagreee !! so please do tell Sorry for typeing inside the quote...

LORDSIDIOUS01

Vs

Hyperion and Thor

"V"
Great thread.

Thor and Hyperion more times than not, Captain Britain being the weak link.

guy222
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Great thread.

Thor and Hyperion more times than not, Captain Britain being the weak link.

bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.