Annihilation Conquest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"V"
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=9790

I just came in my pants.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/ANN_CONQUEST_PROLOGUE.jpg

Asked to comment on Quasar, Gage declined to spill to many details about the book, noting only that Quasar and Moondragon are on an important quest, the goal of which is important to Conquest as a whole. Rosemann described the min--series as "Joan of Arc in space."

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/ANN_CONQUEST_STARLORD.jpg

Annihilation: Conquest: Starlord according Rosemann follows the original Starlord sent on a suicide mission and joined by a band of misfits including Groot, Captain Universe, Deathcry, Mantis, Bug of Micronauts fame, and Rocket Raccoon. Rosemann described the titles as Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandoes in space.

Covers of the mini-series will be by Nic Klein.

Annihilation: Conquest Prologue - Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning, Brian Denham, Aleksi Briclot - June 2007

Annihilation: Conquest: Quasar - Christos Gage, Eric Basaldua, Rick Basaldua, Matt Wilson - July 2007

Annihilation: Conquest: Starlord - Keith Giffen, Timothy Green II, Nic Klein - July 2007

Annihilation: Conquest: Wraith - Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Kyle Hotz, Clint Langley - July 2007

Annihilation: Conquest - Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning, Tom Raney, Aleksi Briclot – November 2007

Included in the larger Conquest project, Rosemann said there will be three miniseries and four issues of the ongoing Nova series all taking part.

Also in the lineup, Annihilation: Conquest – Wraith will feature a new character called the Wraith, who carries a Western feel and element, but is much darker and grittier than Marvel space heroes of the past.

These mini-series lead into the six-issue Annihilation: Conquest mini-series running from November of 2007 through April 2009, written by Abnett and Lanning, and drawn by Tom Raney.

"V"
http://www.newsarama.com/NYCC/2007/Marvel/cup_o_joe.html

Some of the info is from above if you want to read it for yourself, Am I the only one very excited by this? Especially if it carries on with the badassery of Annihilation. Looking at the writers (no big over-rated names, just unsung "heroes" per se).

Should be great, thoughts?

HigH ScholaR
Looks good

Martian_mind
indeed

"V"
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/Wraith-Charactersheet-Final.jpg

Also in the lineup, Annihilation: Conquest Wraith will feature a new character called the Wraith, who carries a Western feel and element, but is much darker and grittier than Marvel space heroes of the past.

The new "Wraith" character, the arts looks awesome. Looks pretty cool.

grey fox
Starlord's group looks like a crazy version of the GLC , awesome !111111

HigH ScholaR
yeah though it would have been interesting in impossible man was there though i doubt he would fit the teams status as misfits.

manjaro
so a female will pick up the quasar mantle now....and why would eon allow wedell to die anyway?

Symmetric Chaos
Who is CapUniverse using as a host?

The Wraith guy looks pretty cool.

Skeets
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Who is CapUniverse using as a host?

The Wraith guy looks pretty cool.
He's just some human.I think he has handicapped or something..srug

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
Starlord's group looks like a crazy version of the GLC , awesome !111111

Looks more like Blackhawks in space to me erm

The Fake Macoy
I still hate the idea of Phyla as Quasar. We need Wendell back!!!

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I still hate the idea of Phyla as Quasar. We need Wendell back!!!

SECOND THAT

Soujaboy
Originally posted by "V"
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=9790

I just came in my pants.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/ANN_CONQUEST_PROLOGUE.jpg

Asked to comment on Quasar, Gage declined to spill to many details about the book, noting only that Quasar and Moondragon are on an important quest, the goal of which is important to Conquest as a whole. Rosemann described the min--series as "Joan of Arc in space."

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/ANN_CONQUEST_STARLORD.jpg

Annihilation: Conquest: Starlord according Rosemann follows the original Starlord sent on a suicide mission and joined by a band of misfits including Groot, Captain Universe, Deathcry, Mantis, Bug of Micronauts fame, and Rocket Raccoon. Rosemann described the titles as Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandoes in space.

Covers of the mini-series will be by Nic Klein.

Annihilation: Conquest Prologue - Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning, Brian Denham, Aleksi Briclot - June 2007

Annihilation: Conquest: Quasar - Christos Gage, Eric Basaldua, Rick Basaldua, Matt Wilson - July 2007

Annihilation: Conquest: Starlord - Keith Giffen, Timothy Green II, Nic Klein - July 2007

Annihilation: Conquest: Wraith - Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Kyle Hotz, Clint Langley - July 2007

Annihilation: Conquest - Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning, Tom Raney, Aleksi Briclot – November 2007

Included in the larger Conquest project, Rosemann said there will be three miniseries and four issues of the ongoing Nova series all taking part.

Also in the lineup, Annihilation: Conquest – Wraith will feature a new character called the Wraith, who carries a Western feel and element, but is much darker and grittier than Marvel space heroes of the past.

These mini-series lead into the six-issue Annihilation: Conquest mini-series running from November of 2007 through April 2009, written by Abnett and Lanning, and drawn by Tom Raney.

smile thumb up yes

WhiteWitchKing
Looks awesome.

Validus
Fox McCloud > Rocket Racoon

"V"
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/StarLord_-_1_-Cover_Final.jpg

Starlord #1

grey fox
Originally posted by "V"
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/StarLord_-_1_-Cover_Final.jpg

Starlord #1

AWESOME !

HigH ScholaR
pretty good cover, Annihilation had the best covers IMO and these new ones don't seem to dissapoint.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by "V"

Starlord #1

eek!

xmeat
wtf we get a new quasar **** we want wendell.

Black Adam
Originally posted by xmeat
wtf we get a new quasar **** we want wendell.

never cared for him. Stop speaking for me.

"V"
I care even less for Phyla. I want Wendel. Not in the gay way either.

xmeat
Originally posted by Black Adam
never cared for him. Stop speaking for me. i wasn't so STFU

Black Adam
i wasn't so STFU

Learn to speak or STFU.

xmeat
Learn to speak or STFU. learn to STFU and mind your business.

Ethereal
messed

Martian_mind
Cake.

Crumpet

Tart

Caramel

Pie

Cinammon

Chocalate

Black Adam
learn to STFU and mind your business.

awwww did I anger the poor baby? sad

xmeat
awwww did I anger the poor baby? sad **** you dont start shit next time.

Validus
Jose just got told off!

marvelprince
Originally posted by "V"
I care even less for Phyla. I want Wendel. Not in the gay way either.

Yup, in the completely non homosexual way (not that there's anything wrong with that) I want Wendell

Black Adam
Originally posted by Validus
Jose just got told off!

Oh shit The Ion!!

seriously if I knew simply asking something from him would piss him of this much I'd have done it much sooner.

And was it with people using my old name all of a sudden? I haven't used it in months here.

Meh to get back on topic I can't wait for this. I only had a passing knowledge of most of the characters in the first annihilation mini and I enjoyed that quiet a bit. I know nothing of the characters lined up for the next event. So I'm going to be reading them with fresh eyes sort to speak. Though I have confidence that the writers can make me take a talking raccoon as a serious threat smile

Validus
people using my old name all of a sudden? I haven't used it in months here.

It sounds a lot better in the context of my post than Black Adam would or at least I think so. embarrasment

NiñoAraña
anyone have the link to the reg. Annihilation thread?

lordboo
does anybody know what then new threat is conquest?

starlock
If we follow past occurences,Quasar(wendal) is in the white room(eon's created place for former protectors)
All we need is for some villian to try and take him out there(like thanos did) and the starbrand will bring him back

Lets give this Quasar a chance,Maybe Wendal will come back as STARBRAND,or he might be on the New universe Earth

I will be opened minded for now

LORDSIDIOUS01
Its gonna be great

CasanoVa
I can hear the sound of frosties hitting my plate? shifty

leonidas
i'd buy it just to, *tik* see BUG again!!

micronauts were SWEET!! now's that's a title i'd LOVE to see make a comeback.

this next wave of annihilation has definite promise. smile

UniOmni
Hopefully Giffen won't be spearheading it.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Hopefully Giffen won't be spearheading it.
He's not. Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning are if I'm not mistaken.

Black Adam
that has me a little worried. I liked there Nova mini though I don't know if they could handle a big event .

Hopefully it lives up to the first Annihilation.

UniOmni

Abnett is the guy who wrote the Majestic series, second volume right? He had a nice feel for the cosmic stuff imo.

If only they could've gotten the guy who drew Majestic during that time. I'd be all on board if that was the case.

The Surfer mini had great art, but everything else was just plain, or just plain ugly.

Who's drawing?

Validus
DnA own the shit out of Giffen when it comes to big time Cosmic stuff. Their LOSH run proves that. Marvel couldn't have picked better writers for this event.

Artists are Brian Denhem, Tom Raney, Kyle Hotz and some more artists you've never heard of.

Black Adam
DnA own the shit out of Giffen when it comes to big time Cosmic stuff. Their LOSH run proves that. Marvel couldn't have picked better writers for this event.

Artists are Brian Denhem, Tom Raney, Kyle Hotz and some more artists you've never heard of.

I'll have to give LOSH a try sometime.

UniOmni
If only people i really cared about were the stars.

People like Gladiator, Surfer and etc.

Validus
If only people i really cared about were the stars.

People like Gladiator, Surfer and etc.
No kidding. I still think Annihilation was the perfect chance to do something interesting with Genis instead of just killing him (thanks Joey Q, ass).

UniOmni
Genis?

Fukk him.

I wanted the StarSquad to come and do something notable.

Quasar(wendell) BRB, Surfer and Jack of Hearts to save the day.

Who really cares about a lame like Nova? really? He's a GL copy, but so much lamer it's insane.

Firelord? A cosmic version of human torch. Pass.

Drax?
Better when he was stupid, rather than Wolverine in space.

I wanted Galactus to be more abstract than physical, but why should we expect creativity from writers nowadays?

I can't writer great dialogue yet, but i'd be happy to pitch ideas at least.

Validus
Screw you buddy. Only reason you dismiss Genis is because you've been hanging around Genis101 on SHC. I wasn't too fond of Photon either when he was posting on KMC. stick out tongue

UniOmni
Yeah.

He did for Genis what he who won't be acknowledged did for Darkseid, at least to me.

That backlash is a bytch huh?

Validus
This is KMC. It's ok to acknowledge Jimmy.

UniOmni
Not Jimmy, but his disciple of sorts. Nvr.................crickets chirp.

I've debated with Jimmy here, and on Comixtreme.

He's never flipped out like i hear he did on SHC.

Validus
I hear if you say Nvr's name 3 times in front of a mirror in the dark, he appears right behind you. confused

leonidas
I hear if you say Nvr's name 3 times in front of a mirror in the dark, he appears right behind you. confused

laughing

leonidas
Genis?

Fukk him.

I wanted the StarSquad to come and do something notable.

Quasar(wendell) BRB, Surfer and Jack of Hearts to save the day.

Who really cares about a lame like Nova? really? He's a GL copy, but so much lamer it's insane.

Firelord? A cosmic version of human torch. Pass.

Drax?
Better when he was stupid, rather than Wolverine in space.

I wanted Galactus to be more abstract than physical, but why should we expect creativity from writers nowadays?

I can't writer great dialogue yet, but i'd be happy to pitch ideas at least.

laughing out loud

i'd trade 'em all for the micronauts!

UniOmni

With a ballgag and astroglide?

sad

Validus
So wrong. laughing out loud

UniOmni
True story

Validus
I wonder if the 2nd pair of feet in that picture are on purpose...

UniOmni
"Too close mon! TOO CLOSE!!"

Validus
Chappelle reference ftw?

Mider999
who exactly is this raight character and what can he do, oh and did you all forget superskrull is suppose to come back in a small mini as well.

UniOmni
Chappelle reference ftw?

FTMFW

Validus
I rip and I rhyme
I rhyme and I rip
This is the way Dylan spitz!

Mider999
hope aigeis and tenebris come back too.

Mider999
they need to show more of galactus owning someone like he did to the entire annihilation wave........have they stated weather annihilus himself will return. and what about thanos

Mider999
bump

King_Mungi
I rip and I rhyme
I rhyme and I rip
This is the way Dylan spitz!

"I spit hot fire"

Validus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
"I spit hot fire"
"You want some of this hot fire? confused"

So anyone think this series will have the Beyonder as a villain? I just remembered it was mentioned in one of the Annihilation prologue books that his essence was freed when T &A broke out of the Kyln and they never went anywhere with that plot point.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Does anyone know who Wraith might be?

Big Sexy
"You want some of this hot fire? confused"

So anyone think this series will have the Beyonder as a villain? I just remembered it was mentioned in one of the Annihilation prologue books that his essence was freed when T &A broke out of the Kyln and they never went anywhere with that plot point. I'm not sure but I know that there were more trapped than Aegis and Tenebrous. In the Annihilation prologue, Galactus states that there were others besides Aegis and Tenebrous that he trapped.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I'm not sure but I know that there were more trapped than Aegis and Tenebrous. In the Annihilation prologue, Galactus states that there were others besides Aegis and Tenebrous that he trapped.

Like who?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Like who? He doesn't mention names. All he states is that several were freed. I didn't even notice until I re-read the issue.

LORDSIDIOUS01
He doesn't mention names. All he states is that several were freed. I didn't even notice until I re-read the issue.

Cool. Do you think Wraith will turn out to be Wendall Vaughn?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Cool. Do you think Wraith will turn out to be Wendall Vaughn? I'm not sure about Wraith. He looks cool but I'm not feeling the whole ,"Clint Eastwood in space" vibe I'm getting from him.

Mobra
I'm not sure about Wraith. He looks cool but I'm not feeling the whole ,"Clint Eastwood in space" vibe I'm getting from him. I am. Plus the thought that he could also be Wendell Vaughn is hot.

Also. I'm pulling for a return for Comet Man in Annhilation: Conquest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Man

Citizen V
Bump.

Adam Warlock is the savior, supposedly it was revealed in the new Marvel handbook.

llagrok
YOU DIDN'T ****ING WRITE SPOILER PROPERLY!

Citizen V
Yes I did.

shifty.

llagrok
****ing hell V, that's not even funny.

Citizen V
It was an accident.

I thought you weren't that bothered about AC? I mean, if you've seen the cover to AC #3 it's pretty obvious.

I've yet to actually see the handbook entry though, so I might be wrong.

Soljer
Yeah, I heard it was mistakenly revealed in a handbook.

That's been happening a lot lately. What with the whole 'powered up Shulk' thing. stick out tongue.

Citizen V
It wasn't much of a suprise, to be honest.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/0547cf8f.jpg

Who else could it possibly have been? There were only really two other options (Atleast that I can think of), Genis and Wendell.

Lord S
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah, I heard it was mistakenly revealed in a handbook.

That's been happening a lot lately. What with the whole 'powered up Shulk' thing. stick out tongue. It was no accident...the handbook was supposed to be released at the same time as 'AC: Quasar' #4, (where the saviour would have been revealed)...but the latter got pushed back.

Evolve
WARNING!

**SPOILERS BELOW***

Well I just read it and Wendell does make an appereance.....He apparently is inside the bands helping fight Annihilus's corruption of the bands. He drags off some image of Annihilus into some hole saying he will have to stay there to keep Annihilus there......He then tells Phyla that perhaps they will meet again one day.....She goes on about how heroic he is.

Adam Warlock is the Savior but he is ****ed up cause they had to pull him out of his cacoon early.

Phyla absorbs the q-energy from the adaptoid and creates an army of creatures to fight the adaptoid........

lordboo
i still think the main villain behind the new phalanx will be tyrant.
with morg found dead/resurfacing during annihilation,and the phalanxs new look

what do you guys think?

Switch 07
Is conquest a big event? Whats happening. Haven't read it.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by lordboo

what do you guys think? That would make absolute perfect sense. Tyrant is a machine built to have complete control over other machines. It would show that he is in charge of the phalanx and that he used Annihilation as part of his cover however is Marvel smart enough to do this

"Probably Not"

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Does anybody think that Wraith may get his own ongoing comic?

Bransolute
Originally posted by Citizen V
It wasn't much of a suprise, to be honest.

Who else could it possibly have been? There were only really two other options (Atleast that I can think of), Genis and Wendell. Holy High Evolutionary!

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
That would make absolute perfect sense. Tyrant is a machine built to have complete control over other machines. It would show that he is in charge of the phalanx and that he used Annihilation as part of his cover however is Marvel smart enough to do this

"Probably Not" Ya, but then he'd have to get beaten... which, coming from these pussies, I just can't see it.

Evolve
This is the actual conversation.

Phyla: How will Warlock save us, Supremor, if he can barely stand?

Supremor: A valid question, Quasar. It is understandable you doubt Warlock.... That you doubt me. Ask yourself this: What do you suppose your father would of done in this situation?

Phyla: It doesn't matter blah blah blah fight Phalanx until our last breath is gone from our bodies.

Supremor: I am glad my choice of champion proves true. And I am glad... For I can stay no longer, and your mission is not yet done. In the course of this quest, you have both won battles against your inner demons. Sadly, I sense the savior has not been so fortunate.... And that may fortend doom for us all....

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Bransolute
Holy High Evolutionary!

Ya, but then he'd have to get beaten... which, coming from these pussies, I just can't see it. Since Warlock is in the series we don't know how far hes come. He usually gets a boost in power each time he hits the cocoon. As far as beating him, Warlock is smart enough, Nova has enough power to back him but I agree that the rest are skull ****ed.

Bransolute
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Since Warlock is in the series we don't know how far hes come. He usually gets a boost in power each time he hits the cocoon. As far as beating him, Warlock is smart enough, Nova has enough power to back him but I agree that the rest are skull ****ed. I can't see Warlock getting that big of a boost...
Nova has less power than Surfer, I'm sure.

Tyrant was more powerful than a Thanos with a power babble. Nobody stands a chance against him.

HueyFreeman
I can't see Warlock getting that big of a boost...

Tyrant was more powerful than a Thanos with a power babble. Nobody stands a chance against him. Physically yes there are several obstacles but Warlock has the intelligence to come up with something. He is intellectually a peer with thanos. They need somebody powerful though. The Phalanx? They mind as well fight the poodle from Hulk the movie.

Lord S

what do you guys think? Marvel has stated that the big bad will be a FAN FAVOURITE...Tyrant is hardly a fan favourite, (except maybe to his 5-10 internet fanboys).

High Evolutionary looks to be the big bad...as his face is depicted on the cover of issue 3...and the idea being theorized is that he is being used as a tool to modify the Phalanx, by the Dire Wraiths, (the real villains behind the Conquest).

Lord S
Well the villain has been revealed...and it is:

(drumroll)

Ultron!!!!!

Um...yay?

Switch 07
Didn't read the spoiler so don't tell me, but what comic was this revealed?

tjcoady
I can't see Warlock getting that big of a boost...

Tyrant was more powerful than a Thanos with a power babble. Nobody stands a chance against him.

Warlock has, apparently, emerged from his cocoon too early- he's not as strong or as stable as he normally is. or at least that's the impression I got from Quasar 4 and from the interview on Newsarama.

On another note, wasn't it nice to see Wendell Vaughan? I always liked him.

Lord S
Originally posted by Switch 07
Didn't read the spoiler so don't tell me, but what comic was this revealed? Annihilation: Conquest #1...early copies have been leaked on the internet. There's a scan going around as well of the last page.

Switch 07
Sweet.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Lord S
Annihilation: Conquest #1...early copies have been leaked on the internet. There's a scan going around as well of the last page. Do you got any 'early' comics? I don't care, I just want to read that. I'll be like: "You're wrong! Stop speculating n00b!"

Also... wouldn't the Phalanx control Ultron?

Switch 07
Scans. evil face

Lord S
Do you got any 'early' comics? I don't care, I just want to read that. I'll be like: "You're wrong! Stop speculating n00b!" Scans are available all over the internet...I don't want to post anything here for fear of getting into hot water.

Speaking of which, you could have added a spoiler tag around the name of the villain like I did. Now it's too late to edit, and people will be spoiled if they read your post.

Inconsiderate arsehole. mad

Bransolute
Scans are available all over the internet...I don't want to post anything here for fear of getting into hot water.

Speaking of which, you could have added a spoiler tag around the name of the villain like I did. Now it's too late to edit, and people will be spoiled if they read your post.

Inconsiderate arsehole. mad PM?

I was talking about current Ultron vs the Phalanx... ermm

What were you talking about?

llagrok
Man Quasar 4 was crap....

NiñoAraña
when the hell is the last Wraith gonna come out? mad

Martian_mind

NiñoAraña
restatement of question: Why the hell does my comic shop not have the last Wraith? mad

Evolve
I have scans of Conquest 1. PM only.

Bad Ash231

What's High Evolutionary's part in all of this?

Evolve
Shot from Conquest#1 (sorry..no issue requests, please)

Note Adam Warlock's costume!

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8643/conquest1023qo2os7.jpg

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Evolve

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8643/conquest1023qo2os7.jpg Nice, so I take it this is the new version of the Magus.

lordboo
so is the high e the new villain in this?

Lord S
so is the high e the new villain in this? Click the link to see the last page of the issue, in which you will see the villain:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/RytF9G-8j-I/AAAAAAAABds/8NZGregqa1M/s1600-h/Conquest1025.jpg

Bad Ash231
Click the link to see the last page of the issue, in which you will see the villain:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/RytF9G-8j-I/AAAAAAAABds/8NZGregqa1M/s1600-h/Conquest1025.jpg

Ultron? no expression

Lord S
Disappointed?

I was, too. Would have preferred Apocalypse or Doom.

Rewmac
That would be better but still Annihilation is one of the best series currently well after the Corps wars...At least for me.

Black Adam
Well the villain has been revealed...and it is:

(drumroll)

Ultron!!!!!

Um...yay?

depends on how it's handled and how he's written.

Thank god it's not Femtron

guy222
I can post some scans tomorrowwoot

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/RunawaysV206page16.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/RunawaysV206page17.jpg

Citizen V
That was such an awesome moment.

llagrok
Can you tell the O's apart from the 0's ?

Tron
Originally posted by Evolve

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8643/conquest1023qo2os7.jpg

Why does Warlock look like Madman? no expression

Citizen V
'cause Madman's the sex.

llagrok
It was good to see Blastaar again.

B.A
Where are those scans from the top of the page from? confused

guy222
http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc715/th_69683_AC_1_DCP_0016_122_715lo.jpghttp://img102.imagevenue.com/loc870/th_69685_AC_1_DCP_0019_122_870lo.jpghttp://img142.imagevenue.com/loc596/th_69690_AC_1_DCP_0021_122_596lo.jpghttp://img103.imagevenue.com/loc727/th_69692_AC_1_DCP_0023_122_727lo.jpg
http://img23.imagevenue.com/loc1160/th_69700_AC_1_DCP_0024_122_1160lo.jpghttp://img140.imagevenue.com/loc372/th_69706_AC_1_DCP_0027_122_372lo.jpghttp://img185.imagevenue.com/loc449/th_69709_AC_1_DCP_0031_122_449lo.jpg
http://img132.imagevenue.com/loc446/th_69716_AC_1_DCP_0040_122_446lo.jpghttp://img165.imagevenue.com/loc1027/th_69739_AC_1_DCP_0041_122_1027lo.jpg

llagrok
Guy brings scans to the people smile

Starlord was a good read, looks like Captain Universe is quite the guy after all.

B.A
I am not happy about him being normal now.

So where were your scans from?

Grimm22
Thank god it's not Femtron

Co-Signed.

Although this makes a lot of sense.

The Phalnyx on their own aren't exactly smart enough to pull off a plan this big.

Plus its nice to see Ultron pulling off something this big, for once. I mean he's always been a major villain, but he's never done anything to this level before.

guy222
Originally posted by B.A
I am not happy about him being normal now.

So where were your scans from?

Ann Conquest #1 smile

B.A
Originally posted by Grimm22
Co-Signed.

Although this makes a lot of sense.

The Phalnyx on their own aren't exactly smart enough to pull off a plan this big.

Plus its nice to see Ultron pulling off something this big, for once. I mean he's always been a major villain, but he's never done anything to this level before. Aren't the Femtron and Ultron the same thing? confused

Not yours guy222 I have read it. I mean llagrok.

llagrok
Originally posted by B.A
Aren't the Femtron and Ultron the same thing? confused

Not yours guy222 I have read it. I mean llagrok.

Runaways, 2nd series.

B.A
Thanks.

King_Mungi
I picked it up and it has promise, I kinda dig Warlock's new design but Ultron?

TricksterPriest
Apoc would have made more sense, but he's MIA being the Celestials's *****. Why Ultron? This creates a continuity cluster****. AW doesn't have the soul gem, so why is he going nuts from people dying?

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apoc would have made more sense, but he's MIA being the Celestials's *****. Why Ultron? This creates a continuity cluster****. AW doesn't have the soul gem, so why is he going nuts from people dying?

No it doesn't. The events of Mighty Avengers 1-6 take place in a single day, the events of Annihilation Conquest take place months later.

Bad Ash231
Apoc would have made more sense

Uh, why?

Tron

It wouldn't really matter if it happened at the same time as MA or not, IMO. It wouldn't surprise me if Ultron had more than one copy of himself running around.

guy222

Wats wrong with being the Celestials' ***** big grin

He'll return more powerful than ever

I'm pretty sure AW will get the gem back

B.A
Apoc would have made more sense, but he's MIA being the Celestials's *****. Why Ultron? This creates a continuity cluster****. AW doesn't have the soul gem, so why is he going nuts from people dying? No having Apoc makes no sense.

We want Conquest to be good we keep him out.

Bransolute
Originally posted by B.A
No having Apoc makes no sense.

We want Conquest to be good we keep him out. Pretty much.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by B.A
We want Conquest to be good we keep him out.

Depends completely on the writer...

Apoc has a better record outside X-Men comics...

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Tron
It wouldn't really matter if it happened at the same time as MA or not, IMO. It wouldn't surprise me if Ultron had more than one copy of himself running around.

It's happened before. Ultron-11 and Ultron "Mark" 12 were independently active at the same time.

starlock
Not sure why, but when i saw ultron and i thought why? my interest just died out, i am not looking foward to this series, why are they not refering to the xmen and thier clashes with the phalanx thru out the series so far? IMO the phalanx looked much better when they were tied in to the xmen in two major story archs

Would be a great time for the warlock(phalanx) to show up, if possible.

lordboo

Lord S
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Uh, why? Well Apocalypse would have made sense to me as the big bad...if his ultimate goal was to use Kree technology to reverse Wanda's 'no more mutants' crap. By using the Phalanx to plug himself into the Supreme Intelligence, he could have used the knowledge gained to build himself a 'Nega Bomb' type device for Earth...like how the Supremor did during 'Galactic Storm'...to kickstart mutation on Earth.

He would have been a much more interesting villain, IMO, than Ultron...and pulling off something as ballsy as this would have given the character some MUCH needed credibility.

That was a theory I sort of pitched over at CBR about a month ago...with the saviour being a reborn X-Man! eek!

Before you laugh...understand that Nate would have made as much sense as a Kree saviour as Adam Warlock does...which is none...but at least he would have had a connection to Apoc.

What's Warlock's connection to Ultron??

manjaro
i too am a little apprehensive about ultron...cuz lets face it. aliens might come to earth...kill some ppl...and do some property damage but earth isnt getting conqured anytime soon, and it would throw all reasonable credibilty out thwe window to have shown Ultron spearheading a "successful" galactic seige only to be finally stopped by a few spandex jockeys on earth...which is exactly what will happen. BTW what the F is high evolutnioary doing in kree space anyway?

Wally West
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/840/840988/annihilation-conquest-20071211072531120.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>