Pre ret con Beyonder and Wolverine vs LT and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus2
Which team wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
Which team wins?

Who is the Living Tribunal? wink

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Who is the Living Tribunal? wink

Waiting for Guy222......

Redatom65
wolverine solo's this

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Waiting for Guy222......

Did u miss me? I am the Living Tribunal laughing out loud

King Kandy
Team one wins, since Pre-Retcon Beyonder is the strongest guy here by far.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think Current LT is at or above Preretconned beyonder's powers. There is nothing pre retconned beyonder did that The LT of today cannot.

TricksterPriest
True. But at the time, Pre-retcon Beyonder was stated to be over TOAA. So there's a good chance he can win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
True. But at the time, Pre-retcon Beyonder was stated to be over TOAA. So there's a good chance he can win.

Where on panel was the beyonder stated to be above TOAA. I need to see this. And hasn't the one above all actually done far more than the pre retconned beyonder? He did create the Heart and the omniverse vortex thingy.

King Kandy
True. But at the time, Pre-retcon Beyonder was stated to be over TOAA.
That was never stated anywhere at any time. Not even once.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think Current LT is at or above Preretconned beyonder's powers. There is nothing pre retconned beyonder did that The LT of today cannot.

I agree. In Marvel, The One Above All is above LT. Hence the retcon for the all dummy Beyonder. Hopefully in Ill #3, they get his origin correct. Back in '84-85, they could have made history, they failed horribly.

TricksterPriest
Really? I thought they implied it when Beyonder was talking to a guy who looked like Jack Kirby.

guy222
Really? I thought they implied it when Beyonder was talking to a guy who looked like Jack Kirby.

True Beyonders created that idiot. In Ill #3, lets see if they get his origin straight. Jack Kirby=Stan Lee. Trickster, u know Kirby brought us the Celestials. I read his email regarding the ommipotent Celestials.

King Kandy
Got a scan? It's tough to anylize when I haven't seen the relevant conversation.

Thanos_THOTU
Well the Living Tribunal cannot be millions of times more powerful than himself, it would end up in a paradox.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Well the Living Tribunal cannot be millions of times more powerful than himself, it would end up in a paradox.

THe beyonder was said to be more powerful than the marvel multiverse. we know now that there is a marvel omniverse that is >>>>>>>>>the preret beyonder. I'm betting the LT is above even the marvel omniverse. thus making him superior to even the Pre retconned beyonder.

Thanos_THOTU
THe beyonder was said to be more powerful than the marvel multiverse. we know now that there is a marvel omniverse that is >>>>>>>>>the preret beyonder. I'm betting the LT is above even the marvel omniverse. thus making him superior to even the Pre retconned beyonder.
Well techniqally:
Marvel Multi-verse (One Multiverse) + Beyond-realm (Infinite amount of Multiverses)
Beyond realm then = Omniverse now

And he was all that was inside the Multiverse and the Beyond realm.

He even said that even the most powerful being in the Multiverse (Living Tribunal) was like microbes to him.

LT could not touch him then and he wouldent be able to touch him now.

guy222

I agree with u

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Well techniqally:
Marvel Multi-verse (One Multiverse) + Beyond-realm (Infinite amount of Multiverses)
Beyond realm then = Omniverse now

And he was all that was inside the Multiverse and the Beyond realm.

He even said that even the most powerful being in the Multiverse (Living Tribunal) was like microbes to him.

LT could not touch him then and he wouldent be able to touch him now.

LT is above True Beyonders. Beyonders made the cube beings. Beyonder can't beat LT. Back in '84-85, those idiots blew it. Twenty three years later, we all know who is the most powerful being save The One Above All. Its Living Tribunal

Galan007
Beyonder takes this with a gesture.

As for Wolverine/Spiderman, they should be honored that they were mentioned in the same sentence as Beyonder's or LT's sh*t. no expression

qqqqqqq
beyonder and LT sees the death of wolvie's and spiderman's girlfriends they feel remorseful and shakes hands. The end.

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
beyonder and LT sees the death of wolvie's and spiderman's girlfriends they feel remorseful and shakes hands. The end.

LT appreciates Beyonder. He lives.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.