JLA vs. Tyrant (depowered)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Tyrant in his depowered form (when he was still powerful enough to own Surfer, Gladiator, Morg, etc. and fight with Thanos) vs. the JLA.

EDIT: Oops I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum, can a mod please move it to the vs. forum?

xmeat
tyrant to much for them.

TricksterPriest
this is a historic day. For the first time in my long posting on KMC........., I will co-sign something with Xmeat. scared Yes, I'm actually agreeing with him. Tyrant is too powerful for the JLA to defeat. I'm not even sure Flash can stop him.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
this is a historic day. For the first time in my long posting on KMC........., I will co-sign something with Xmeat. scared Yes, I'm actually agreeing with him.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/usa_flag.gif

Symmetric Chaos
salute

TricksterPriest
hysterical Yep, I definitely saw that one coming.

guy222
Tyrant

nimbus006
The entire current JLA roster?

As in:

Superman
Flash
GL (Hal)
GL (John)
Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Zantanna
Red Tornado
Hawkgirl
Vixen
Arsenal
Batman
Black Canary

They probably die.

fangirl101
JLA. tyrant beat maybe three or four guys at once. If at once. Some of them seemed to fight him one on one. Morg and terrax where having thier own fight. and ganymede hurt tyrant. anyone of the jla besides batman can do more than that.

horrorwolf
Tyrant walks through JLA. 10/10.

fangirl101
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Tyrant walks through JLA. 10/10.

Hmm. Is tyrant more powerful than Asmodel? maybe maybe not? He didn't.

There was a quantum that sure as hell seemed more powerful than tyrant. He didn't just steam roll them either.

Tyrant has defeated how many multiple herald level beings with a coordinated attack?

tkitna
Tyrant

celestialdemon
Tyrant wins this pretty easily.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by fangirl101
JLA. tyrant beat maybe three or four guys at once. If at once. Some of them seemed to fight him one on one. Morg and terrax where having thier own fight. and ganymede hurt tyrant. anyone of the jla besides batman can do more than that.

Should we be surprised to see you siding with DC yet again?

Tyrant takes this one.

Faceman
Flash steals Tyrants speed and blows up in the process...Everyone else under Superman class dies a horrible death. Leaving Superman to take a good arse pounding....

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Should we be surprised to see you siding with DC yet again?

Tyrant takes this one.

Tyrant hasn't beaten a group of herald level beings with thier experience and training together. At all. I would say Tyrant wouldn't be able to put down Amazo. The League is used to facing guys in this level of power.

Faceman
Hey Nvr smile

Rob23
Tyrant destroys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Tyrant hasn't beaten a group of herald level beings with thier experience and training together. At all. I would say Tyrant wouldn't be able to put down Amazo. The League is used to facing guys in this level of power. Tyrant beat tougher beings than the jla. Their training wouldnt matter against someone who rocked Galactus.

Originally posted by Faceman
Hey Nvr smile laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.