Firefly Online!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonnochi
I've just picked up something off of Wired. The best news I've heard in a long time.

A MMORPG set in the Firefly universe is set for release in 2008. Here's the Wired article:
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72263-0.html

K73SK
cost money? if so then it's gay big grin

Ushgarak
Oh, SO doubtful that this will work...

Lana
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Oh, SO doubtful that this will work...

Yeah, that's basically what I thought when I first heard of this a few months ago...

BackFire
Won't stop them, with WoW's phenominal success every company is patenting some license and slapping it into a shitty MMO and throwing it out there hoping for the same success.

Case and point - D&D online - A horrible game that simply didn't work with the concept of a MMO.

Ushgarak
I mean, based on a generic MMO system as well, not even built for the world... which is underwhelming as a world anyway, with far too narrow a support base... baaaaaaaad...

Morridini
Sounds interesting, but I've always preferred the Stargate universe so I will rather keep an eye on the MMORPG "Stargate Worlds".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.