Ghost Rider Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Can Ghost Rider take down Wolverine?

Wolverine2006
Not for good but I would give him the edge against Wolverine...especially with the penance stare

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Can Ghost Rider take down Wolverine?

Stalemate. Neither one will die

Symmetric Chaos
PenaceStare to the soul is gonna do a hell of a lot of damage to someone like Wolvie.

Redatom65
i'm sure a pennace stare will do a hell alot of damage to wolvie, so I agree with Chaos

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
PenaceStare to the soul is gonna do a hell of a lot of damage to someone like Wolvie. Agreed.

juggernaut66666
If Gr can handle Mr Hyde in a h2h fight Im sure he can beat Wolverine with ease.

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
If Gr can handle Mr Hyde in a h2h fight Im sure he can beat Wolverine with ease.

Mr. Hyde?

Daredevil and Captain America both handle Mr. Hyde hand to hand.

Though I agree that Ghost Rider stomps Logan.

Hercules
Its already been said GR ftw.

tkitna
If Ghost Riders head was cut off, would he just go and pick it back up? Just curious.

Anyways, GR should win.

Juntai
Originally posted by guy222
Stalemate. Neither one will die No one needs to die in order for someone to get their ass whooped.

King Kandy
Ghost rider penance stairs him... And if he has to does it again and again....

guy222
Originally posted by Juntai
No one needs to die in order for someone to get their ass whooped.

Howlett counters anything GR has. Penance stare works. Rage takes over. Hellfire doesn't burn Howlett. He heals. Wolverine cuts GR, he reforms. Statemate. Kicking booty is fun wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.