Mordru vs Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Mordru
vs
Dr Strange
Namor
Silver Surfer
Hulk

Who wins?

jrodslam
You mean Mordru vs Dr. Strange? The rest of the Defenders are non-factors.

Mordru vs Strange would be just like Strange vs Nabu and with that id go with Mordru.

juggernaut66666
So you say Surfer is non factor?

Juntai
Mordru.

juggernaut66666
Any good read with Mordru? Besides the one from JSA where he ripped the Star Heart out from Alan's chest.....

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Any good read with Mordru? Besides the one from JSA where he ripped the Star Heart out from Alan's chest.....

Juntai
He also battled the JSA during the Crisis.
Mopped up the whole team, while noting his lack of power.

King_Mungi
Indeed, a weakened Mordru battled against Nabu through the multiverse, I think they even battled through the Kingdom Come universe

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Juntai
He also battled the JSA during the Crisis.
Mopped up the whole team, while noting his lack of power.
I have to get those stuff again......

juggernaut66666
Thanks guys. 313
Last question do you know any good Dc Chronological index site besides Dcuguide?

Juntai
Also in Legionaires.

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Thanks guys. 313
Last question do you know any good Dc Chronological index site besides Dcuguide? Nope, but I was looking at it, and it doesn't seem to have nearly all his appearances.

juggernaut66666
Yeah same with Darkseid ,Despero,General etc etc that's my problem with Dcu guide.

long pig
High end magic users in D.C aren't as high end if they were in D.C. Simlairly to high end speeders in Marvel are not shit if they were in D.C.

In D.C, Nabu and Mordru are talked as if they are totally powerful, like they are so far above people like Fate it's funny, and in D.C they might be. In Marvel, they are on Strange's level.

Mordru is just as powerful as Strange, maybe naturally more powerful. But, Strange can go over Mordru's head so fast and pull an omnipotent being out of his ass, you'd start feeling bad for Mordru.

It could go either way, though.

Juntai
It's a possibility, but Mordru is typically stronger. Dr Fate is the analog to Dr Strage and has many feats to match, all the way up to battling against Spectre or the Anti-Life-Entity, demon gods of other dimensions and all that jive.
Fate and Strange can both leap up the feat ladder at times.
Mordru exists way up the feat ladder. He's naturally up there.

long pig
That's the thing about using a fight with spectre as proof of power, it's always wrong.

Fate simply can't give Spectre any problems, no one can. If Fate did give him problems, then Spectre wasn't trying.

The difference between Fate and Strange is; Fate needs a latter to gain uber power. Strange barely needs a stepping stool.

Strange lives way up on the feat latter himself, just like Mordru.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by long pig
High end magic users in D.C aren't as high end if they were in D.C. Simlairly to high end speeders in Marvel are not shit if they were in D.C.

In D.C, Nabu and Mordru are talked as if they are totally powerful, like they are so far above people like Fate it's funny, and in D.C they might be. In Marvel, they are on Strange's level.

Mordru is just as powerful as Strange, maybe naturally more powerful. But, Strange can go over Mordru's head so fast and pull an omnipotent being out of his ass, you'd start feeling bad for Mordru.

It could go either way, though.

Do you know that mordru is so powerful that he is going to survive into the next universe? He is a true abstract being with no beginning and no end and he also has no alternates. he is an aberation in the DCU becuz he is alone in all the multiverses with no counter parts.

Juntai
That's the thing about using a fight with spectre as proof of power, it's always wrong.

Fate simply can't give Spectre any problems, no one can. If Fate did give him problems, then Spectre wasn't trying.

The difference between Fate and Strange is; Fate needs a latter to gain uber power. Strange barely needs a stepping stool.

Strange lives way up on the feat latter himself, just like Mordru. So Fate's good feats aren't valid, but Strange's make him abstract-like and all powerful?
>.>

long pig
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you know that mordru is so powerful that he is going to survive into the next universe? He is a true abstract being with no beginning and no end and he also has no alternates. he is an aberation in the DCU becuz he is alone in all the multiverses with no counter parts.
Sounds awesome, but it doesn't mean anything. Strange will be Eternity one day, also a true abstract....but means nothing.

Originally posted by Juntai
So Fate's good feats aren't valid, but Strange's make him abstract-like and all powerful?
>.>
His feats are fine, but anyone's feats against Spectre in which they hold their own is PIS.

No one is capable of doing it without PIS.

Strange's abstract feats usually come into play when Strange uses said abstract's powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sounds awesome, but it doesn't mean anything. Strange will be Eternity one day, also a true abstract....but means nothing.

His feats are fine, but anyone's feats against Spectre in which they hold their own is PIS.

Strange's abstract feats usually come into play when Strange uses said abstract's powers.

Strange is so easy to beat it's not funny. One good spell to make his illness attack him and it's a done deal. And mordru is just the man to do it. He is the Premier lord of chaos. Let's not forget one of mordru's specialties is using and taking other magic user's powers for his own.

long pig
What illness does Strange have?

As for power stealing, that's Strange's premire power. He can steal an infinite amount of power from anyone.

bigbran

Strange's abstract feats usually come into play when Strange uses said abstract's powers. So... Micheal beating Spectre was pis?
Anti-Moniter stalemating Spectre was pis?
Parallax fighting Spectre was pis?

Intriguing...

Why is it that it is pis?

Also, didn't you used to say that Strange stood up to LT, and yet, Fate standing up to Spectre is pis?

Intriguing...

long pig
Originally posted by bigbran
So... Micheal beating Spectre was pis?
Anti-Moniter stalemating Spectre was pis?
Parallax fighting Spectre was pis?

Intriguing...

Why is it that it is pis?

Also, didn't you used to say that Strange stood up to LT, and yet, Fate standing up to Spectre is pis?

Intriguing...
Michael isn't a superhero. He's probably more powerful than Spectre.

The other two aren't as powerful as Spectre, if they stalemated him, then he wasn't trying to win or it was PIS.

Strange standing up to LT is PIS. Never said otherwise.

Juntai
The point is, Fate is easily in the same range as Strange, and has the feats to match, even the PIS ones, such as temporarily delaying LT or Spectre. smile

juggernaut66666
Strange is still *cough overrated cough*.

qqqqqqq
pre zero hour mordru?

UniOmni
The Defenders get my nod.

And about Spectre....................he varies.

He mostly spends his time on earth, going after sinners.

I lol whenever i see a thread that goes Spectre vs the Celestial Host or some such, cuz you'll always have someone go Spectre 10/10.

That isn't the level he operates on at a daily basis. He can go there, but thats clearly not his average.

I'll go with the defenders.........

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by UniOmni
The Defenders get my nod.

And about Spectre....................he varies.

He mostly spends his time on earth, going after sinners.

I lol whenever i see a thread that goes Spectre vs the Celestial Host or some such, cuz you'll always have someone go Spectre 10/10.

That isn't the level he operates on at a daily basis. He can go there, but thats clearly not his average.

I'll go with the defenders.........

it seems people who hang in there with spectre are uber when in fact if those many peole can hang in there with spectre it hurts his credibilty meaning how strong is he actually. though he could be holding back meaning all the peole who stood agianst him mean shit, menig we can't really use them as roff in debates. IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.