Sasuke (3rd level Sharingan) Versus Kakashi sensei

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupaEZE
kakashi is not holding back, and sasuke has the 3rd level sharingan(after his training with orochimaru), who wins???

shyrene24
maybe kakashi! coz he has all the ability and mangekyou sharingan

lightness
sdk sasuke would kill both of them instantly at the same time.

kakashi easily deals with this sasuke probably even without sharingan.

Kento
Sasuke would beat Kakashi. He's admitted Naruto has surpassed him and Sasuke is stronger then Naruto.

<.< And um...What has Sarutobi Sauske from SDK done that puts him above Naruto and Sasuke? I can see any of the four emperors taking them down and Kyo or Kyoshiro no problem. Even high up in the Mibu Clan but Sasuke? He's strong sure but I've not seen him up there with the likes Kyo and Kyoshiro.

lightness
i havent read the latest manga chapter but i recall kakashi still being stronger than naruto/sakura together, and he's got the brains compared to shikimaru, with taijutsu that rivals rock lee.

as for sarutobi sasuke. he can just open the shining crimson eyes. not to mention he throws around lightning casually and managed to take down chinmei with some help.

he's around 4 elder's level, and any one of them would be able to solo narutoverse.

Blaxican
Originally posted by Kento
Sasuke would beat Kakashi. He's admitted Naruto has surpassed him and Sasuke is stronger then Naruto.

<.< And um...What has Sarutobi Sauske from SDK done that puts him above Naruto and Sasuke? I can see any of the four emperors taking them down and Kyo or Kyoshiro no problem. Even high up in the Mibu Clan but Sasuke? He's strong sure but I've not seen him up there with the likes Kyo and Kyoshiro.

But Sasuke's not stronger then Naruto no expression

Kento
Yes he is. When Naruto found Sasuke when he was training with Orochimaru he could have easily killed him. I'm not going to say Naruto's stronger then Sasuke now when they haven't even fought. >.> Though who knows if Sasuke's even alive now though.

Blaxican
Are you referring to what happened at the beggining of the Shippuden Episode? I don't think that even really happened, to be honest. It may have been a dream or something. And if it did happen notice that Naruto didn't even try to defend himself? I wouldn't say that Sasuke is stronger then him yet till I see some feats from both of them, or they fight.

dvampire
Well Sasuke owned Naruto and Sakura when they met again for the first time in years. I'd say Sasuke is a little bit stronger right now.

lightness
Originally posted by Blaxican
Are you referring to what happened at the beggining of the Shippuden Episode? I don't think that even really happened, to be honest. It may have been a dream or something. And if it did happen notice that Naruto didn't even try to defend himself? I wouldn't say that Sasuke is stronger then him yet till I see some feats from both of them, or they fight.

that did happen though not yet. it happens a while later after the save gaara act when they infilitrate orochimaru's base.

Kento
Originally posted by Blaxican

I don't watch the anime so I'm not sure what you mean. But its after the time skip. They finally get to Sasuke and he's got two swords and he moves to fast for Naruto and Sakura to even see. He goes to kill Naruto but the leader of the group Naruto and Sakura are with save him. Sasuke even meets Kyuubi inside Naruto's mind and pushes Kyuubi back. Yeah Sasuke would own him. Maybe not so much now since Naruto seems to be able to get stronger quicker then anybody ever just because he has nearly endless stamina and chakra but I'm not about to say Naruto can defeat Sasuke after him learning an element.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.