Dylan plays the Twin Cities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Well, Bob plays in Minneapolis October 30th. I havn't got my tickets yet. My friends are being little bitches, because it's on a Wednesday night.

That works out perfectly for me, though. I can jam with Dylan at the concert, and be home in time for Whiskey Thursday.

Tex
That old bag of bones is still touring?

ToMacco
How did I know you would say something crude, Tex? roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
geriatric

Bad Boy
Tex is a Bjork fan, that pretty much says it all!

mah
that he has a bit more varied taste in music, and is able to listen to other than the standard chart-music, yes

Ushgarak
Look out, kids...

ToMacco
We're talking about Bob here, not that phony puke Byuck.

Dim
I always thought he was annoying...maybe because I used to have a boyfriend that would irriate me by singing just like him roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Dimmy, that's probably why you liked him in the firstplace. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
pft..hardly..as soon has he would start I would start singing "Shut up Shuttt upppp Shuuuuuuuttttttt Uppppp SHUT UP!"

ToMacco
Well that's not very nice.

Dim
Well..it wasn't nice of him to torture me..now was it?

ToMacco
Don't know how to respond to that.

finti
self afflict some pain on your self by playing some Bob To rolling on floor laughing

Corran
Finti, I'm not sure it's healthy to entice people into self-abuse.

finti
hell he is the one listening to big nose so.....

Tex
He looks like an anorexic vampire from the bad side of Transylvania!!!

Uggh!! All this Dylan talk has left a sour taste in my mouth! sick

http://unit.bjork.com/specials/pics/misc/Bjork-01-June-P06.jpg

Awh! That's much better! smile

Dim
She looks a little pudgy there..

Tex
Well excuse me Miss America, she is pregnant afterall! stick out tongue

ToMacco
Bjork is fat and ugly.

Dylan is old and wise.

Tex
Old prune

Only old geezers are going to that show roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Yeah, maybe. But at least we'll all have good taste in good music.

People who go to Bjork concerts have tatoos of swans on their asses. stick out tongue

Tex
You gonna come back from the concert smelling like depends and Ensure!
Ewwww, old people smell stick out tongue

ToMacco
I'm gonna come back from the concert smelling like sweet, sweet cheeba.

Tex
You gonna try to get some of those old prunes to mosh?

Your probably just going to check out some old cat!
Ewwwwwwwwwww stick out tongue

ToMacco
Dylan doesn't really play mosh music.

Tex

ToMacco
On how to play shitty music?

Tex
The old fart gets up there, mumbles some incoherent bullshit, whilst rubbing his big ass Gonzo nose all over the mike. stick out tongue

ToMacco
Bjork gets onstages, masterbastes with the mike, then licks it clean while shitting in a bucket. stick out tongue

Tex

ToMacco
What kind of drugs is she on, anyway?

Tex

ToMacco
She's not on drugs, huh? Then why does she dress up like cabbage and swans and poop shapes?

Tex
Cause she's a genius smile

ToMacco
Any no talant fraud can hide behind kookie costumes.

Tex
Yes, but it does help when every major publication, highly respected critics and revered musical institutions such as the Grammys shower you with praise and awards.

That's the difference!

ToMacco
Why does she gotta act so damn strange? It's all an act.

Tex
No it's not believe me, she really is like that.
The paparazzi hide out in dumpsters and in trees to get pictures of her just walking around town, and she's always wearing crazy shit.

She's been like that since she was a little kid.

So what's Dylan's excuse? Has he always looked like a flatulent penis?

ToMacco
She's a drug fiend.

I don't really care what Dylan looks like. He is an old man that can still sell out a stadium, and still jam as good as he ever did.

Tex
Yes, the senior citizen population of this country is increasing isn't it?

Whoose the opening act, Little Richard? stick out tongue

ToMacco
Bjork

Tex
Pfft!
He wishes!

She would have nothing to do with that Oscar theif! roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
I don't think so. It's one of the few times the Oscars were right, for a change.

finti
more like the model for the cabbage patch dolls

queeq
laughing out loud

ToMacco
Anyone want to go? I'm going to buy tickets next Tuesday.

finti
no thanks we have a home for retired elderly pretty close to were I work so....

queeq
Yes, and I can always open a sewer nearby if I want to throw up.

mah
rolling on floor laughing always great fun to see what kind of new insults come up in threads like this.

Tex
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Fire
yea insults are very funny, dexx isn't bad at it tho

ToMacco
You only tease because you fear what you don't understand.

finti
roll eyes (sarcastic) or dislike what we understand and consider dead and gone. 60`s are over you know. So Bob can take his beakety beak big nose and his tambourine and squeal for someone else than me. Me I prefer music

Tex

finti
whos backing Bob up, Tom Petty and his haertbrakers? Some on instrument and Tom pushing Bobs wheelchair

ToMacco
Nice try.

jayride
Dylan is coming to the Cities?? Awe crap! He found me. Now I'm going to have to tell the Wittness Protection Program to move me again. Somehow that horrible voice follows me everywhere.

(imitation)
"Yahh wahh wahh suhh in the citeee."

finti
Dylan has actually some cool stuff, but they are all from before 1974.
But he is to old now, just like geriatric stones man they need support just to stand.

ToMacco
His last two albums have been really good.

finti
yeah if you are deaf

Tex

ToMacco
I'm not going to compete with harsh remarks.

It's very simple, my friends. You either like Bob Dylan, or you don't. If you don't like him, it's very easy to make fun of him.

I, for one, think he is as good as he has ever been. And anyone who listens to Dylan will know what I'm talking about. For the rest of you who make blind and uninteligent, crude remarks, I pity you. . . and let me say that you are missing out on some great music.

finti
not as much as I pity you who`s gonna go to his concert. For me Dylan did his best stuff before 74, after that he kind of regurgitate his own stuff. Very much like how birds feed their young ones.
And I aint missing shit by not going to his concert

jayride
As the sky darkens, the stadium erupts with gracious applause. Vehicles screech to a halt in the concrete jungle, honking horns and blaring pre-regurgitated Dylan through their custom installed 8 tracks. A woman near a pub swoons and stray dogs throughout the alleys howl in gratitude and ecstasy.

Tex
I can sum that up with one word: Armageddon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.