Batman and Captain America run the Gauntlet..!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, they get 3 hours of prep, and 1 weeks rest between each fight to also recover from injuries or reprep etc.

no bat-vehicles, no JLA.

Capt has his Vibranium/steel alloy shield and chainmail costume

Batman has his Dark Knight outfit w/ 15 microlayer Nomex and triple weave kevlar around bat insignia, Hush cowl gas vents, nightvision with thermal(infrared)/ultraviolet imaging, regular batarangs that return to Batman, poison-tipped mini batarangs, grapple batarangs, wall-penetrating grapple and de-cel jumplines, concussion grenades, flashbangs, knock out gas capsules, red smoke and tear gas capsules, elephant tranquilizers and hypersonics

1. The Punisher- AK47 with 75-round drum, pistol grip 12 gauge shotgun, dual Colt .45 handguns, kevlar vest, fragmentation grenades and rapple equipment.

2. Moon Knight- with the Fist of Khonshu, upgraded adamantium silver-white suit, moon throwing discs and crescent-shaped blades, adamantium staff, gauntlets that fire crescent darts, line gun and spiked knuckles.

3. Nightwing and Robin- standard equipment

4. Daredevil and Elektra- adamantium billy clubs and sais

5. Black Panther and Wolverine- standard equp.

6. Omega Red and Sabretooth

7. Spiderman and Venom

8. Thing and Colossus

9. The Hulk

10. Silver Surfer

Symmetric Chaos
Punisher dies.
MoonKnight KO or kill.
NW and Robin killed.
DD and Electra killed.
BP and Wolvie KOed.

Stop at 6.

King Kandy
Whenever there's a street lvl. gauntlet, people always give everyone such detailed equiptment that no one really looks at.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Whenever there's a street lvl. gauntlet, people always give everyone such detailed equiptment that no one really looks at.

Except Cap laughing out loud

braz
Originally posted by King Kandy

embarrasment

I just want everyone to be clear on what everyone has so there's no confusion within the debate. for example, you might say Wolverine would beat Batman, but I've given Batman prep here so he could maybe stock up on some heavy elephant tranquilizers and come out with a KO ftw.

Kento
I say they stop at 6. Though if they are lucky they could get to 8 but that's as far as they could get with luck. Batman's Hypersonics could out Venom so it would be Spidey against Bats and Cap and though still in good favor of Spidey I think with Bats and Caps smarts they might be able to get past them. But I highly doubt they would. Actually I still highly doubt they get past 6.

Juntai
Cap goes down to Surfer.
Batman defeats the next 6 enemies solo.
>.>

xmeat
stop at 9

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
stop at 9

But they can't even hurt OmegaRed . . .

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But they can't even hurt OmegaRed . . . right they stop at 6 if they're lucky 7

braz
But they can't even hurt OmegaRed . . .

would tranqs be effective against Omega Red..?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by braz
would tranqs be effective against Omega Red..?

They would bounce off his armor.

Grenades he could dodge or just let Sabes catch.

braz
his armor doesnt cover him from head to toe does it?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by braz
his armor doesnt cover him from head to toe does it?

No but he has good reflexes and tentacle thingys.

NiņoAraņa
stop at six, if they get past 6, they stop at 7

no way are they getting past 7no expression

braz
No but he has good reflexes and tentacle thingys.

true, but what if Red doesnt see him.?

Draco69
Captain America surrenders after he sees a building burning because of their fighting....

braz
ah yes, we musnt forget about Capts vulnerability to burning buildings. laughing

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Draco69
Captain America surrenders after he sees a building burning because of their fighting.... laughing wow Cap France strikes again

Modt
If anyone says they clear this Gauntlet,I'm going to laugh my ass off.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Draco69
Captain America surrenders after he sees a building burning because of their fighting....

laughing Stupid heros and their "emotions".

braz
bump dis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.