Megatron versus Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
my favourite Transformer from back in the days of the Transformers movie (well, Galvatron's awesome too but Megatron's the original), versus one of the least interesting comic characters I've read, a guy with a tin suit and lots of lasers, rockets and guns.

no particular scenario or battle plan. Iron Man just sees a massive robot flying in the sky, decides to challenge it. Megatron just sees a small tin suit flying right at him, so decides to have at it.

personally, I'd expect Megatron to just blast him out of existence, but then I've never read much of Iron Man, so who knows what tricks he's got up his sleeve.

guy222
Originally posted by janus77
my favourite Transformer from back in the days of the Transformers movie (well, Galvatron's awesome too but Megatron's the original), versus one of the least interesting comic characters I've read, a guy with a tin suit and lots of lasers, rockets and guns.

no particular scenario or battle plan. Iron Man just sees a massive robot flying in the sky, decides to challenge it. Megatron just sees a small tin suit flying right at him, so decides to have at it.

personally, I'd expect Megatron to just blast him out of existence, but then I've never read much of Iron Man, so who knows what tricks he's got up his sleeve.

im

Redatom65
frank welker goes nibbler all over his a$s

TricksterPriest
I think I'm one of the few people who gets that reference. laughing Megatron atomizes Stark.

Redatom65
laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Personally, I prefer Chris Latta's character over Welker's, but then, his character usually ends up as Megatron's *****. I predict you will be the only one getting that joke, or knowing who Latta voiced.

Redatom65
Damn Cobra commander screaming at those stars. Making Freddy Jones his *****

TricksterPriest
I knew you'd get the joke. laughing Hey, did they ever have a GI Joe/Transformers crossover episode? I know they did a comic about it.

Redatom65
ya i get yokes

yuk yuk yuk nuk nuk nuk

never saw it, it's before my time I'm afraid. old man

TricksterPriest
OLD?! blink I'm 23.

Decay
the closest they had to a g1 gi joe crossover was the episode called "only human". it had an aging terrorist whos face was covered who sounded very similar to cobra commander (voiced by chris latta as well), and at the end of the ep he yells out "COBR.." and then starts coughing. its set in the future in the post movie episodes so its no wonder hes old.

anyway, megatron should win this. his fusion cannon would be more than a match for anything stark can do, and if its not, he can tap into a black hole. it depends on what version of megatron though, cartoon megatron wasnt as powerful as his comic version. in the comics hed ba able to just stand there and let stark throw everything at him until his suit ran out of power. cartoon would probably have a bit or trouble, but should win out in the end.

Redatom65
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
OLD?! blink I'm 23.

it's alright gramps, The nurse will be in shortly for your sponge bath. i'l l get you some Thunder cat tapes in the mean time laughing

TricksterPriest
Ancient spirits of evil.......transform this decayed form.....to MUM-RA, THE EVER-LIVING! *fills with evil energy and turns into a giant demon-like figure* BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! evil face Thundercats ftw. Hmmmm. I think I'm gonna make a Mum-Ra thread.

Redatom65
*nurse shows up with sponge*

The whole thundercat cast is still alive, believe it or not, except for snarf

Hercules
Cool Thundercat tapes and a sponge bath, HEAVEN!

Ahem, I mean Megatron ftw...

TricksterPriest
Wow, didn't know the cast was still around. Mum-Ra's about to make a comeback on KMC......evil face

Redatom65
yeah lion-o and cheetara have been on "robot Chicken" and "family guy" Pretty cool. yes Tygra was always my favorite thundercat big grin

grey fox
Ancient spirits of evil.......transform this decayed form.....to MUM-RA, THE EVER-LIVING! *fills with evil energy and turns into a giant demon-like figure* BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! evil face Thundercats ftw. Hmmmm. I think I'm gonna make a Mum-Ra thread.

*Holds up Mirror*

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
*Holds up Mirror*

He's alreadly in season 2 . . .

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He's alreadly in season 2 . . .

Meh , *Dinobots come in a railroad Mum-Ra*

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/manwood/484/TF/HM-Series/Grimlock.jpg

ME GRIMLOCK SAY MUM-RA WEAK !

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. Ahah! *BFRs the dinobots via a magic portal* BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! evil face

grey fox
Hmmm. Ahah! *BFRs the dinobots via a magic portal* BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! evil face

Heres the thing.

You have to sleep , Dinobots dont.

http://planetcybertron.com/dinobots-1.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Heres the thing.

You have to sleep , Dinobots dont.

shock

TricksterPriest
You have to get to the pyramid first. Or catch me sleeping. I've got a magic pool. stick out tongue

King Kandy
Any version of Megatron curbstomps IM.

Hercules
Dinobots ftw!

grey fox
I've got a magic pool. stick out tongue

Yes , his name is Wade and he can be bought off

http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/d/deadpool.jpg

Hercules
Yes , his name is Wade and he can be bought off

http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/d/deadpool.jpg

Doesn't Apoc have to get IN the Pool... messed

TricksterPriest
Don't get the Apoc reference. But as for this 'Wade', I have treasure from time spanning centuries. What man of dubious morals could resist the treasures of the pharaohs? evil face

Edit: Just got the magic pool reference. laughing out loud

grey fox
Originally posted by Hercules
Doesn't Apoc have to get IN the Pool... messed

Wade dosn't HAVE to make sense.

Redatom65
No one's brought up Nibbler in a while

grey fox
Don't get the Apoc reference. But as for this 'Wade', I have treasure from time spanning centuries. What man of dubious morals could resist the treasures of the pharaohs? evil face

Edit: Just got the magic pool reference. laughing out loud

I have cheese puffs and can find Olsen Twins + Bea Arthur through google.

I win stick out tongue

janus77
oh, got an idea for a good versus match!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.