who is faster quicksilver or wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
pietro is faster.

TricksterPriest
...........No. http://www.junkscience.com/JSJ_Course/jsjudocourse/wrong.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
LOL wonder Woman was given speed by the God herme's and then somehow it was boosted. Her description says she's faster than he is. She usually can fly or even run fast enough to keep up with some of the flashes. And has even once flew at invisible speeds.

Redatom65
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Monkey-typing.jpg

xmeat's typing his response

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
pietro is faster.

Diana. Quicksilver is fast

xmeat
Originally posted by guy222
Diana. Quicksilver is fast nah pietro has better speed feats.

TricksterPriest
I'm assuming you mean Classic Pietro and not current. And, HELL NO HE DOESN'T. He can't keep up with Superman, or jessie quick or flash, or martian manhunter, etc, etc, etc.

Redatom65
http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/Funny_Owned_Pics/Rex_Grossman_Own3d_OWNED/

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm assuming you mean Classic Pietro and not current. And, HELL NO HE DOESN'T. He can't keep up with Superman, or jessie quick or flash, or martian manhunter, etc, etc, etc. your proof means jack shit without evidence.

What If...
Do you realize what you just said?

TricksterPriest
Do I have to go hunting through the namor vs. wonder woman fight for the evidence Draco posted? .......on 2nd thought, someone else can do that. You denied it then and said Pietro was faster at the time. AFTER DRACO SHOWED YOU WONDER WOMAN RUNNING AND FLYING AS FAST AS JESSIE AND SUPERMAN. I'm not gonna waste my time bashing you with the scans that prove you're a delusional fanboy. At least, not tonight. I'm tired and about to go to sleep.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Redatom65
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Monkey-typing.jpg

xmeat's typing his response

Funny. laughing

But

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/hotlink.png

xmeat
Do I have to go hunting through the namor vs. wonder woman fight for the evidence Draco posted? .......on 2nd thought, someone else can do that. You denied it then and said Pietro was faster at the time. AFTER DRACO SHOWED YOU WONDER WOMAN RUNNING AND FLYING AS FAST AS JESSIE AND SUPERMAN. I'm not gonna waste my time bashing you with the scans that prove you're a delusional fanboy. At least, not tonight. I'm tired and about to go to sleep. no i meant you have no proof quicksilver couldn't keep up with them.

Juntai
Wonder Woman is faster by far.
Pietro is very slow compared to most DC characters.

xmeat
Originally posted by Juntai
Wonder Woman is faster by far.
Pietro is very slow compared to most DC characters. pietro by far is faster look at the crossovers for example why after he took the cosmic cube from flash ww didn't blitz him back she was standing right there.

Juntai
pietro by far is faster look at the crossovers for example why after he took the cosmic cube from flash ww didn't blitz him back she was standing right there. It's not the way the comic wrote it. Pietro can break the sound barrier, Wonder woman is much closer to the light barrier.

Wonder Woman can keep steps with Flash and Superman.
All 3 smoke Pietro, walking backwards.

xmeat
It's not the way the comic wrote it. Pietro can break the sound barrier, Wonder woman is much closer to the light barrier.

Wonder Woman can keep steps with Flash and Superman.
All 3 smoke Pietro, walking backwards. pietro can keep up as well and diana aint lightspeed flash was the only one that blitz him where was ww and supes they couldn't do it themselves.

grey fox
pietro is faster.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
OMG Stop being so mean. LMAO. The kid seems to be pretty young and doesn't read much DC.

Juntai
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OMG Stop being so mean. LMAO. The kid seems to be pretty young and doesn't read much DC. Or much at all for that matter.

Juntai
pietro can keep up as well and diana aint lightspeed flash was the only one that blitz him where was ww and supes they couldn't do it themselves. Try reading a Wonder Woman comic rather than relying how characters are portrayed in a massive crossover event.

Originally posted by King_Mungi

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Fanfare_28_03.jpg
speed=distance/time
speed=4500km/30min
speed=150 km/min

A quicksilver speed feat.

Wonder Woman going all the way to the speedforce barrier, ultimate velocity.
http://img199.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwropesjessie19hj.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwropesjessie25fd.jpg
A wonder woman speed feat that smashes it.

Hercules
Now mach 5 is fast but WW has the speed of Hermes, Hermes is so fast that even in JLU, WW mistook Hermes for the Flash.

Draco posted a scan of WW keeping up with a Flash type, speed of light speedster.

Quicksilver runs at around 5 times the speed of sound, hes faster than a lot of fighter jets, thats fast!

BUT if WW can keep up with someone who can hit lightspeed shes hitting 186,282.397 miles per second, or 670,616,629.384 miles per hour.

So lets see

670,616,629.384 miles per hour.

vs

3,806 miles per hour

In a foot race, shes circled the globe while hes just thinking about leaving the blocks...

Bol Gath
The only one who maybe could keep up is ultimate quicksilver. But he would probably be spanked in the speed department to. Though he seemed faster than regular quicksilver. I mean he basically laughed at speeds up to Mach 10.

Diana is most probably faster though

Ptr_Grifin
Juntai, isn't that Northstar?

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Fanfare_28_03.jpg

Hercules

DigiMark007
I think (in xmeat's defense) he's talking about reaction feats, not travel velocity.

And I actually might be in agreement with him. No, he can't travel faster, but he could, say, catch more knives thrown at him simultaneously than Diana. At least that's my opinion.

Symmetric Chaos
pietro is faster.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

you fail

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think (in xmeat's defense) he's talking about reaction feats, not travel velocity.

And I actually might be in agreement with him. No, he can't travel faster, but he could, say, catch more knives thrown at him simultaneously than Diana. At least that's my opinion.

Then how is it that she blocks guns with her bracelets confused

Her reaction speed should be top considering that

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Then how is it that she blocks guns with her bracelets confused

Her reaction speed should be top considering that

I'm not saying she doesn't have impressive reactions, just that Pietro's are arguably just as good or better.

And also that an omni-directional lightning blast would be able to....

...wait, what thread am I in??

confused

Hercules
Thing is though, if you can move at or near to the speed of light, you can take the knives out of the peoples hands before they threw them, even if they were in the next country....

NiņoAraņa
I'm not saying she doesn't have impressive reactions, just that Pietro's are arguably just as good or better.

And also that an omni-directional lightning blast would be able to....

...wait, what thread am I in??

confused laughing

shell-shock stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Hercules
Thing is though, if you can move at or near to the speed of light, you can take the knives out of the peoples hands before they threw them, even if they were in the next country....

Not necessarily. She could fly there that fast, but are her reactions good enough to pinpoint it and grab it while at that speed?

If these were one in the same, Olympic sprinters would be the best ping-pong players in the world. But it doesn't work like that.

Symmetric Chaos
Not necessarily. She could fly there that fast, but are her reactions good enough to pinpoint it and grab it while at that speed?

If these were one in the same, Olympic sprinters would be the best ping-pong players in the world. But it doesn't work like that.

Doesn't she fight at superhigh speeds?

Hercules

Well she fights at superspeed so I would say so yes, Quicksilver does it because he moves so fast, everyone else seems to be moving in slow motion.

WW is not just a few times faster shes thousands of times faster than he is, so people should be virtualy standing still.

If she couldn't react at the same speed as she can move, chances are she would colide with things all the time, at lightspeed your virtualy seeing things as they have gone past you.

I take your point about two different types of speed, reaction and land speed BUT if someone fights Superman at high speed then I would say their reactions match the speed they are moving at.

Besides blocking multiple bullets with her wrist braclets suggests that her reactions are very quick.

Jax_Jax
pietro by far is faster look at the crossovers for example why after he took the cosmic cube from flash ww didn't blitz him back she was standing right there.

spiderman also beat superboy in a crossver.

no way is quicksilver fatser than diana

Redatom65
and wolverine beat lobo in a crossover

Diano is still faster, but hell the real game is to see if Pietro can pick Diana up, or does he get b!tch slapped!

Hercules
and wolverine beat lobo in a crossover

Diano is still faster, but hell the real game is to see if Pietro can pick Diana up, or does he get b!tch slapped!

B!tch slapped to the moon! where he will see Crystal who will kick him in the nuts!

I just thought, Digi has given xmeat a big out, whether xmeat meant to argue reaction speed or not, he will now say he did and that Quicksilver has better feats. big grin

Redatom65
just like when asked when did dark hulk appear he didn't know til i think you showed it to his face laughing

Hercules
Oh and doesn't the speedforce work differently in the MU, I swear I read that in the crossover, this was how Quicksilver was able to keep up with Flash in the first place wasn't it?

Or was I just dreaming it after a hard night on the Vodka?

Blair Wind
There IS no speedforce in the marvel universe. So no you werent dreaming laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Oh and doesn't the speedforce work differently in the MU, I swear I read that in the crossover, this was how Quicksilver was able to keep up with Flash in the first place wasn't it?

Speedforce is nonexistant in the MU Flash's power were completly screwed up.

Hercules
just like when asked when did dark hulk appear he didn't know til i think you showed it to his face laughing

Indeed... big grin I think we should rename him...HINDSIGHT LAD! wink

Redatom65

You should've drank Vodka on the rocks cheif! That's just weird!

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Speedforce is nonexistant in the MU Flash's power were completly screwed up. thumb up Thanks!

So I was along the right lines but dreamt the rest, I need to lay off the spirits!

Hercules
You should've drank Vodka on the rocks cheif! That's just weird!

Is there another way to drink it? Vodka makes me do strange things, I thought I was on a beach once, turned out I was in a bus station.

But we don't talk about that... embarrasment

Redatom65
yeah and another time you thought you were licking a popsicle but you were really licking a pole on a subway in new york city blink

Symmetric Chaos
yeah and another time you thought you were licking a popsicle but you were really licking a pole on a subway in new york city blink

That happend to me . . . but it wasn't exactly a pole I was actually licking sick

Hercules

You saw that? tell me you weren't the stripper that looked like Mr T!? confused

Redatom65
laughing i knew someone was going to make a referance like that laughing

Well Wonder Woman goes Jackie Gleason all over Quicksilver. Pow ziff bam! Straight to the moon!

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That happend to me . . . but it wasn't exactly a pole I was actually licking sick

This thread has just taken a severe turn for the worse... sick

Redatom65
So kids, the moral of the story is not to drink Russian Beverages on Rocks. Today's program is brought to you by the letter P. smile

Symmetric Chaos
This thread has just taken a severe turn for the worse... sick

My work here is done stick out tongue

Redatom65
that's what he said too! blink sick

Hercules
that's what he said too! blink sick

LMAO! laughing

xmeat
when did ww fight supermn at superhigh speed they were just fighting they weren't going all dragonballz and moving there hands real fast you couldn't see them.
And you fanboys make it sound like ww always hade access to the speedforce since day 1 if pietro came to dc universe he would of reach it way before her.

Symmetric Chaos
And you fanboys make it sound like ww always hade access to the speedforce since day 1 if pietro came to dc universe he would of reach it way before her.

I don't think that is real English sentence . . . and even once I translated it from Retardese it still made no logical sense.

Hercules
How did I know the word "fanboy" would be somewhere in xmeats reply...

Darth Martin
WW

Galvaclaw
In dragon ball z they stopped using the blurred fists animation technique after the freeza saga and just animated the character normally. Would you say they no longer had super speed?

Besides we've seen them do that enough times to show they can fight at superspeed.

Also its a fair bet that when two characters who have vast super speed are flying along at faster than light speed while fighting each other that they're using their speed.

If we saw Superman actually speedblitzing Wonder woman you'd have an argument.

spidey-dude
quicksilver

TricksterPriest
That better be a joke, or you're gonna end up like Xmeat. big grin

spidey-dude
That better be a joke, or you're gonna end up like Xmeat. big grin no joke. except you big grin

SpunkySmurph
What?

I missed out on an attempted derailing of one of Xmeat's crummy threads?

I'm ashamed, SC.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
What?

I missed out on an attempted derailing of one of Xmeat's crummy threads?

I'm ashamed, SC. whats worse xmeats threads or soljers ? hmmmm tough choice there

Redatom65
Originally posted by spidey-dude
whats worse xmeats threads, soljers, or Devilgoblins? hmmmm tough choice there

good question

spidey-dude
good question laughing forgot about Devilgoblins threads. thanks for adding that.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by spidey-dude
whats worse xmeats threads or soljers ? hmmmm tough choice there

Oh, definitley Soljers. smile

TricksterPriest
laughing

Juntai
WW is still faster.

Juntai

If these were one in the same, Olympic sprinters would be the best ping-pong players in the world. But it doesn't work like that. http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA40pg11.jpg
Could he block Apocalyptian guns firing from each angle around him at once at point blank range?

His reactions and running speeds are less than Diana's.
She plays in vastly more extreme's than he does.

spidey-dude
WW is still faster. laughing laughing

juggernaut66666
I don't get it.
What is so funny?

Redatom65
*stops tickling him*

sorry

xmeat
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA40pg11.jpg
Could he block Apocalyptian guns firing from each angle around him at once at point blank range?
YES

Redatom65
yes, i'm finally stopping in caps. well.... HULK SMASH1!1!1!1111111

confused

spetznaz
XMeat .....for one I find it funny when YOU call people Fanboys. The truth is that you are currently the most prominent fanboy in KMC, and I don't mean that in a good way.

What makes it worse is that unlike other fanboys of yore (who at least knew their characters ...their flaw was that they thought those characters were deities) YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY of the characters you talk about.

You don't know much about Marvel characters, and know even less about DC characters (which makes you unique ....most past fanboys would know a lot about character X ....say Wolverine ....but their love for that character would turn into excess myopia, and soon you see people saying Wolverine can defeat Superman).

However in your case your ignorance of characters is almost perfect .....yet you still post a bunch of threads and comments!

Anyways, if you knew who Quicksilver was, and who WonderWoman was, you would either have not made the thread, or made it with certain stipulations.

Read up on both (and I do not mean Wikipedia).

Redatom65
Originally posted by spetznaz
XMeat .....for one I find it funny when YOU call people Fanboys. The truth is that you are currently the most prominent fanboy in KMC, and I don't mean that in a good way.

What makes it worse is that unlike other fanboys of yore (who at least knew their characters ...their flaw was that they thought those characters were deities) YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY of the characters you talk about.

You don't know much about Marvel characters, and know even less about DC characters (which makes you unique ....most past fanboys would know a lot about character X ....say Wolverine ....but their love for that character would turn into excess myopia, and soon you see people saying Wolverine can defeat Superman).

However in your case your ignorance of characters is almost perfect .....yet you still post a bunch of threads and comments!

Anyways, if you knew who Quicksilver was, and who WonderWoman was, you would either have not made the thread, or made it with certain stipulations.

Read up on both (and I do not mean Wikipedia).

that sums up what everyone said very nicely

TricksterPriest
Yep. Well done spetnaz. cool Do you make a habit of writing this stuff? Because it seems to be a trend that most of your posts are this articulate.

Redatom65
Yep. Well done spetnaz. cool Do you make a habit of writing this stuff? Because it seems to be a trend that most of your posts are this articulate.

I wonder if J. Jonah or Perry White, would hire him?

TricksterPriest
Perry might. JJJ doesn't seem like he could either afford Spetnaz, or would want to hire him. The Bugle's something of a tabloid. laughing

spetznaz
Perry might. JJJ doesn't seem like he could either afford Spetnaz, or would want to hire him. The Bugle's something of a tabloid. laughing

LOL.

I'd probably love to work for Perry, and JJ would probably find his tires slashed with stunning regularity! Perry is a far better boss, and he also seems to have real smarts (for instance he arguably should be able to know Clark is Superman, something that was hinted at in 'Hush' I believe).

JJ is just some sweatshop slave-driver (although he'd make a great WWE promoter).

As for XMeat ...if he likes comics that much, then he needs to take a hiatus from posting on KMC and instead spend some time trawling around his neighborhood comic shop. That way when he comes back he would at least be posting from a position of knowledge.
The way things stand, there is a profound inequality between sense and nonsense whenever XMeat posts (in that, there are 9 parts of utter nonsense for every iota of sense .....and normally he only makes sense when he logs off!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.