Monica Rambeau vs. Captian Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought this would be a hum dinger of a fight as both of these two are severly underestimated and are truly top tier characters.
Any way, what the hell is her superhero name now days?

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought this would be a hum dinger of a fight as both of these two are severly underestimated and are truly top tier characters.

Pulsar. She wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Pulsar. She wins

Of course I expect this from you lol. The character wins with no explaination.

guy222
Of course I expect this from you lol. The character wins with no explaination.

That's me. Did u see I agreed with u about LT?

Redatom65
Spite of ownens! Give me Spite Beyond Spite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Redatom65
Spite of ownens! Give me Spite Beyond Spite. 0

confused I hope ur not serious? Neither of these two has a clear advantage on the other.

Redatom65
no, i'm not really seriosu, but i was enjoying that phrase a little to much.

Mider999
guy222 you saying this guy wins and not explaining why has stoped being cute

LORDSIDIOUS01

Monica wins. She was Captain Marvel

Redatom65
and a bad one at that. She can only turn into energy from the energy spectrum. it doesn't take much to wound her either. One blast, one hard punch from atom she's down. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
and a bad one at that. She can only turn into energy from the energy spectrum. it doesn't take much to wound her either. One blast, one hard punch from atom she's down. no expression

confused

Um she can turn into any energy she encounters. even Gl energy. She also cannot be harmed in energy form unless by some wierd energy's, like the infinite's 4 dimensional energy or what ever it was. She's far faster than Cap atom and She has Superior energy control. He has better durability and more raw power. I'd say they are pretty even.

Redatom65
confused

Um she can turn into any energy she encounters. even Gl energy. She also cannot be harmed in energy form unless by some wierd energy's, like the infinite's 4 dimensional energy or what ever it was. She's far faster than Cap atom and She has Superior energy control. He has better durability and more raw power. I'd say they are pretty even.
ah ha, for you see it's been a very long time since i've even seen her. However Atom has superior energy control. Give me scans, and maybe I'll think more highly of her

nvrbeenwthagirl
ah ha, for you see it's been a very long time since i've even seen her. However Atom has superior energy control. Give me scans, and maybe I'll think more highly of her

She was able to completely drain kyle's ring, something previously thought impossible to do, and then use Oan energy. When she fought the xmen, she was literally flying around at light speed and the xmen couldn't even touch her. Atom only controls one type of energy. He's very good at it. But he can't do what she can. They are likely to stalemate.

Redatom65
She was able to completely drain kyle's ring, something previously thought impossible to do, and then use Oan energy. When she fought the xmen, she was literally flying around at light speed and the xmen couldn't even touch her. Atom only controls one type of energy. He's very good at it. But he can't do what she can. They are likely to stalemate.

Atom only controls 1 kind of energy!?

ptain Atom's metal skin is tied into the Quantum Field, which enables him to absorb and manipulate theoretically infinite amounts of energy, the amount of which he can use is, of course, limited by his will power. Captain Atom energy absorption power is second to none in the DCU, he is able to absorb just about any form of energy and store it in his person. Captain Atom can fire and control energy of any form.

And Atom's taken out plenty of Lanterns , only using the ability of Nuclear Fission! Don't go by Crossovers. Superman beat Thor within two panels when that would have been much longer. And What if Atom created a piece of matter she couldn't phase through. yes. he can do that. She seems good, but Atom has the advantage. And if she's buzzing around him. he can just detonate. Such an outburst of energy....ah I'd enjoy it. Atom ftw yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Atom only controls 1 kind of energy!?

ptain Atom's metal skin is tied into the Quantum Field, which enables him to absorb and manipulate theoretically infinite amounts of energy, the amount of which he can use is, of course, limited by his will power. Captain Atom energy absorption power is second to none in the DCU, he is able to absorb just about any form of energy and store it in his person. Captain Atom can fire and control energy of any form.

And Atom's taken out plenty of Lanterns , only using the ability of Nuclear Fission! Don't go by Crossovers. Superman beat Thor within two panels when that would have been much longer. And What if Atom created a piece of matter she couldn't phase through. yes. he can do that. She seems good, but Atom has the advantage. And if she's buzzing around him. he can just detonate. Such an outburst of energy....ah I'd enjoy it. Atom ftw yes

Ur wrong. There are superior energy absorbers to atom. Takion, Firestorm elemental, Auron. I dont' remember atom controlling any energy form. And if atom just detonates, I can see her just assuming the same kind of energy as the blast. she isn't hurt and he has kille dhimself.

Redatom65
superior? Atom absorbs anything and if it's to much. he quantom leaps. I know alot oabout this man. He's created his own universe at will. He draws unlimited energy through the quantom field. I don't see her creating her own universe. She wouldn't be able to handle raw power he's capable of unleashing

HandOfFate
Pulsar speed would give her the win.

Also, depending on how much energy she put into her attack, she might cause him to time jump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.