On Sentence Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeInSepia
Try and tell an entire story in one sentence.

He never met her, but he knew that loved her.

Aliies
As the twisting Maelstrom of the fog of war was finally washed away by the windswept-plains, my eyes were met with the horror of the aftermath...

Uneeklyconfused
He came, she didn't.

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Aliies
As the twisting Maelstrom of the fog of war was finally washed away by the windswept-plains, my eyes were met with the horror of the aftermath...
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
He came, she didn't.

now you are getting it!

Uneeklyconfused
She cried softly as the man she loved,and dedicated her life to, died in her arms,blissfully unaware that it was she who held the poison to his lips at supper.

LifeInSepia
these are good!

'can you please stand in the circle', said a voice, which although was asking something, it definitely wasn't a question.

Uneeklyconfused
After everything she said, she still went home with a stupid haircut,wondering why no one listens to her, she put on her hat.

LifeInSepia
i would have put an 'and' before 'wondering', it would have loosened up the flow.

Barker
Harry Potter makes friends and shit and kills bad people and shit and in the entire book never takes one shit.

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Barker
Harry Potter makes friends and shit and kills bad people and shit and in the entire book never takes one shit.

thats not really telling a story erm

Uneeklyconfused
''Her heart stopped for the last time, as countless years of drug abuse finally took its tole.''

''She had become the thing she had feared the most,a mother.''

''He arrived home alone, again, played with him self, then went to sleep.''

''Rudely awaken by the post man molesting his doorbell, just as it had been in his dream, signalling that to day was going to be 'one of those days'' shrug

LifeInSepia
laughing out loud

Uneeklyconfused
''Olivia,as hard as she tried not to, found herself falling deeper and deeper in love with this mysterious man, who had introduced himself as Richard, who had, just days before been a wrong number.

Sorry that's a bit of a mouthful... laughing out loud

Sweet Escape
She loved him, even though he was so far.

~Forever*Alone~
He had done it in a desperate attempt to be heard, and without words, but now that was all gone, and he allowed himself the blissful rest of nothingness.

d-fly_girl008
She said no, his world exploded into an infinate amount of meaningless pieces.

Sweet Escape
All she could do is think of him, until the day they were together <3

Darth Macabre
Looking down at her as she slept, he knew that the long, hard journey was more than worth it.

See what I did there? I left it open for not only a sequel, but a prequel as well! stick out tongue

Sweet Escape
After all the years, they finally got married <3

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
After all the years, they finally got married <3 Damn't, you stole my idea for a sequel! Thanks alot. stick out tongue

Sweet Escape
No problem stick out tongue

They lived happily together, until the day their hearts stopped beating in unison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.