Black Panther vs Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
H2H - no weapons. Civilian clothes. Physical stats equalized.

Fight in the middle of Central Park, Manhattan.

Discuss.

smile

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Discuss.

smile

lady shiva

tkitna
T'challa for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Shiva

Daredevil1
Well since BP is being handicapped then Shiva wins.

Apolloknight

Discuss.

smile

Equalized to Her or his level?

If its her, then she takes the majority, due to the fact BP will no longer be able to utilize his unique style of fighting because his agility and speed are handicapped, so he'd just be using normal martial arts instead of his style, which shiva can read.

If they are equal to BP, then BP takes the majority, due to the fact that, BP's style is completely unpredictable to the point not even Ironmans advanced combat logic system can read.

http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44vp.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=51cf.jpg

Don't know the extent of shiva's ability to read attacks, but she has been defeated before right!?

So it must not be perfect.

And even though Shiva stats may be amped to panthers level, I don't considered her as skilled as Cap, which BP has stalemated twice before, and they both got the better of each other once. Not to mention I don't believe she has her own unique style that would take full advantage of her newfound agility and speed like panthers style.

xmarksthespot
Both are put at equal peak human physicality. The thread is essentially asking pure skill vs pure skill.

Forgot to stipulate that Shiva's power to read movements is nullified for the purposes of the fight.

SpunkySmurph
Panther gets his ass handed to him.

Francisco

Discuss.

smile It could go either way. I give it a perfect 50/50 to each one.

But if we give both of them thier normal stats and skills BP would whoop her.

Francisco
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Panther gets his ass handed to him. NO, he doesn't.

xmarksthespot
I'm in an old thread bumping mood.

braz
I'd say Shiva wins because of handi-cap

Soljer
Shiva wins.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
T'Challa is not that good of a martial artist. 9/10 Shiva kicks his ass.

Apolloknight
laughing

Oh man, this stuff amazes me.

Not that good of a martial artist, eek! I mean, He hasn't been training since he was 4 years old or anything, he didn't master virtually every style in the world or anything, all this thanks to T'chakra, who by the way stomped Captain America.

Not to mention creating his own unique style from all these styles he learned, because after all, they weren't quite good enough for his Superior physical stats.

Whatever tho. LOL

don't shiv
T'challa to score third base with Lady Death 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.