The Wolf Pack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild-Cherry
{ This is PoPotan's RP & setting everyone happy If she wishes to make a new thread upon return, so be it. }

It's autumn on the plains, and two rival wolf packs are in desperate need of food. Humans are killing off what little food is left, and negotiations are going to need to be made. The two packs are called the Solid, and the Blood.

The Solid Pack is a strong, intelligent group. The alpha's are kind and fair to all in their pack, and know how to get things done. They have a strong code of morals, and if these are not followed, the consequence is exile. Their strengths are focus and reliability. Their weaknesses are lack of brute force, and inexperience in this land. The solid pack land extends from the western sea to the river to the north.

The Blood Pack is a cunning, sharp group of wolves. They use their stealth, wits, and agility to hunt for food. The alpha's are highly experienced, and very wise in their ways. They know the land and all ti's secrets. Their strengths are cunning and agility. Their weaknesses are lack of patience, and the blinding desire to come out on top. The Blood pack land extends from the eastern mountains to the river to the north.

Now, the solid pack wants a negotiation, a very wise decision. The blood pack will need convincing, however. The humans are destroying this land fast, and all the wolves..both blood and solid... will have to make a decision. Stay and fight? leave and resettle? Band together or continue fighting?

Wolf_Girl15
*Paces impatently waiting to hear what the solid packs alpha male will have them do, wanting just to attack the blood pack head on. SHe sits down "Come on lets just attack the blood pack!" She says, growling a bit. Its no secret in the solid pack that she is upset because she has no mate*

Darth Extecute
Carbo watched the female wolf speaking, from his laying position upon one of the rocks.. "Food is no good for you dead" He said, following the wolf with his eyes.. "Even though we probably could assault them by force, that would be no good idea.. Would hate to see anyone from the Pack fall" Carbo continued..

He watched out over the pack of wolves.. He was the largest one, for sure.. The one lasting the longest, as well.. He would hate to be last man standing.. The loneliness would be killing him.. "We have to think about the small ones, too"

Wolf_Girl15
*She sighs a bit, knowing he is right. "But if we go overythere they could kill us...." She spots the pups coming out of the den, and she stands up and starts making her way ontop of a rock not far from Carbo, where the pups cant reach her. She lays down on the rock, sighing some, then she notices somthing and desides to ask "Carbo, Do you have a mate?" She watches the pups play as she listens for his answer*

Wild-Cherry
Suesse picked her way through the narrow path in the forest. She lifted her feet high, and her tail hung between her legs. Her large, pointed ears were placed back in a nervous fear. Her deep golden eyes swung low and high on trees, the path, and a way out. Her heart beat faster than she could remember it had in a long time. Her body was tense , and her creamy coat was shedding more and more with anxiety. Her nose quivered suddenly and she stopped. A scent caught in her nose that, in any other circumstance, could have ahd her running. She stood fast and looked on. With her family, she had always been brave, fearless. And now? A sigh escaped her lips, and she swallowed before trotting forward. He raised her tail, letting it rise and fall in a loose curve above her back.Her ears pricked up and she heald her head high. She would not be caught submissive and in fear. She knew she could take one, maybe two on. But a whole pack?

She sat then, and waited The mood was tense and she did not want to be caught in this.

Wolf_Girl15
*She remains on the rock, calm. She may be much younger than the alpha male, but she is the same size as she. Champion knows she wouldnt last long alone, because of her being albino, So she lays there, watching the pups, with one ear facing Carbo so she can hear his answer*

Darth Extecute
"I would never let that happen" he replied to the first sentence she said. Carbo then turned his head at Champion.. At first, he had no idea what to reply to her question.. He sat up on the rock, turning in the direction of Champion.. "No.. I dont have a mate" He said, pondering the situation.. He thought it was rather obvious.. He probably had the wierdest wolf mix in the lands.. "Why are you asking me this?

Wild-Cherry
Suesse crouched down. She saw another wolf come out of the den. Avery large male. The female beside him outsized Suesse as well. her body ached with hunger, and she was almost positive they had food. She breathed in deeply trying to catch a scent, but smelled nothing. Her ears flickered as something behind her rustled, and she sturck immediatly with a snarl she had not intended. Her teeth sank in to a small animal, maybe a rabbit, and her head shot up to see if the wolves had heard her.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion keeps her eyes on the pups "I was just wondering..... and everyone here knows the other reason" She doesnt care much for what all someone has in them, to her it just makes them more of an individual.*

Wolf_Girl15
(Warning, I will be gone for a while for church not sure when exactly I am leaving)

Darth Extecute
Carbo grinned.. The female actually paid interest in him, which made him quite speechless.. However, as the strongest member of the pack, he saw it as his responsibillity to for as long as possible keep emotions out of the way.. "Oh yes, you lack a mate" He said, eyeing her up and down.. "I found it rather suprising, though.. A lovely wolf such as yourself" He nodded at her, jumping down from the rock.. He got himself attacked by a cub, who had this playfull mind of his.. Carbo grinned, as the teeth of the cub did not even penetrate his fur..

((Alright))

Wolf_Girl15
(Dang. Gtg I will reply when I return sorry)

Wild-Cherry
{ kk, have good time smile }

Wild-Cherry
Noticing that the female was drifting off, Suse took her opportunity to see if they had food in the den. The male was big, but she was fast. She narrowed her eyes then trotted closer, remaining hidden within the shadows of trees. She crept on quietly until she was only a few yards from the den. The young hybrid's muscles bunched as she lept forward, but she wound up crashing into an unruly pup who had wandered off from the others.

Kaldorei
Chance was trotting out of the Blood Pack cave, in a great mood of exploring. She knew this was not something that would be tollerated by the alpha leader, as she snuck around the corner, hopefully undiscovered.
Once outside of the cave and the area around the cave, she started trotting of. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into many minutes. To her, it felt like ages, however in real life it was not more than twenty minutes. She stopped by a lesser river and the words struck her mind "The river is dangerous. You do not want to cross it and enter the other side"

Moments passed, before the sound of a cub falling into water was heard. She gave out the weakest of barking and whining that had ever been heard in the history of wolves, she struggled to keep herself on the surface. The river was not at all very deep, but enough for her not to reach the bottom. Exhausted after only moments of keeping her nose over the water, she sank to the bottom. Oh, why did she not listen to the words mother had given her. Eventually she hit a rock, which she successfully climbed on top of. She laid flat on the rock, catching her breath. At least she was now out of the water.

Looking at the enviourment, the only thing nearby was water. She was stuck. Giving out a long, withdrawn sigh and tiny whining, she laid down on the rock. At least did the sun dry her up a little.

Darth Extecute
Carbo turned around, watching the wolf stumbling over one of the pups.. The first thing hitting his mind, was the thought of an intruder.. He splinted over there in a rappid phase.. He stood up straight, making eye contact with the new female.. "Move away from the pup!" He growled.. He gave out a snarling sound, hoping that the wolf would listen.. He hated fighting sessions..

Wild-Cherry
Suse, startled, crouched and pressed ehr ears back, a snarl rose in her throat as she stared up at the wolf. Her eyes locked on his, and the hair on her back bristled and rose. She bared her teeth , and growled. She thought for a split second about the situation. With a sharp turn she gently grabbed the pup by the scruff of his neck, and placed him to her far left before darting off, inhopes that the male would bring the pup back before taking after her. She may have been small. a " mutt " and " Useless " as they calle dher at that place, but she was fast. At that moment she heard a pitiful cry, and headed towards it.

Darth Extecute
Carbo frowned, before walking up to the pup.. He grabbed the pup by the neck and lift it up, walking back to the cave.. Gently putting it down on the ground, he looked out over the pack.. "Take care of this one" He said before turning his head in the direction that the female took.. "I will be back in a little while" He said to the pack, before splinting after the wolf.. She had some explaining to do..

Wild-Cherry
Suse darted past the den and towards a clearing in the forest. She wound up facing a wall of stone, maybe the side of a mountain. He body trembled slightly. This was bad. The only way was back, and that wouldn't help her much. She lowered her head, flagged her tail and waited. If she was going to go down it wouldn't be without a fight.

Kaldorei
Chance sat up on the rock, giving out a yowl. Yowl after yowl was given out, before eventually giving up on that. She was stuck on the stupid rick. "Stupid rock" She spelled, growling at it, starting to scratch on it with her paws and claws. She growled, making it sound like the rock was an enemy of hers. However, she did not consider that the rock saved her life. Only that it held her a capative.

She laid down after several minutes of struggling to kick the rock's ass. She crossed her front paws, giving out a sigh. She should have listened to her mother. Her words were many and wise, while Chance was just a cub. Why in the world did she think that those words were not important. Look at her now, stuck on a rock in the middle of a thin river. She was uncapable of moving away from it. It seemed like the only thing to do, was to wait for someone to come and get her.

Darth Extecute
Carbo reached Suse eventually, who were cornered.. A grin crossed his face, as the two of them were now facing eachother.. She was not a member of the blood pack, it seemed.. Nor a member of the solid one.. A loner? He walked closer her, noticing that she was prepared for a fight.. "Let's talk, rogue.." He said, walking closer and closer to the corner in wich she standed..

Wild-Cherry
With a throaty growl she obliged, and shut her mouth. Her eyes kept locked on his. Her body eventually lessened it's intensity and she relaxed a bit. She glared at him feircely and stepped back.

" Talk? About what, wolf? "

Darth Extecute
"You should be bright enough to figure that out.. What were you doing around the Solid Pack?" He asked her, walking forth and back along the path while at all time keeping an eye on her.. He noticed the fierce look she had on him, and he gained a grin crossed over his face.. "You honestly was about to attack me?" He asked, stopping in the middle of the path, watching the wolf..

Wild-Cherry
She growled again. Then cocked her head for a moment curiously. One ear folded as she did, and pricked as she straightened.

" Solid pack? "

She regained an ounce of menecing dignity and let her tail rise high, fallnig onto her back.

" I was ready to defend myself. I still am! "

She growled.

Darth Extecute
"You did not answer my first question" He said, growling back at her.. "What were your intentions by our pack?" He asked, sitting down.. He was not going to let her go until she told him everything he wanted to know.. At this position, the only way out was trough him.. Yeah, most likely she would not stand a chance.. He grinned, waiting for a reply..

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
"You did not answer my first question" He said, growling back at her.. "What were your intentions by our pack?" He asked, sitting down.. He was not going to let her go until she told him everything he wanted to know.. At this position, the only way out was trough him.. Yeah, most likely she would not stand a chance.. He grinned, waiting for a reply.. She rolled her eyes and then looked away for a moment.

" If you must know, I was just hungry, looking for food. "

She knew this wasn't helping her much. She was trying to look tough, but a thin, malnurished little thing wasn't vey intimidating.

Kaldorei
Chance watched over the edge of the stone, watching the distance that were between the rock and solid ground. She took a deep breath, preparing to jump. Half a second before the actual jump, she changed her mind and halted herself. She shook her head, realising how stupid of an idea that really was.

She took another deep breath, before backing away from where she stood. She stood on the other edge of the rock by now, running it over. She then leaped, in an attempt of reaching solid ground. While in the air, she thought to herself "How stupid of me. I could not make the jump without having some speed at first" and the sound of a cub hitting the water sounded again. "What? No! Everything was going so well" She thought, floating trough the river.

This time, closer of drowning than the first time, she hit another rock. This one even smaller than the first one, barely having room for her. She climbed on board of it, deciding not to move again. Ever. She catcher her breath, laying down on the rock. She was going to stay on this rock until she grew old and big enough to walk trough the river, like mother.

Darth Extecute
Carbo gave out a sigh, looking at the wolf.. "You would have turned disappointed.. We have very little food" He said with a sigh.. "We are low enough on food, that the pups would probably start eating on you if you remained there longer" He said, a little sad tone on his voice..

Wild-Cherry
Suse looked away. His family was starving..and she. Sighing agani she rolled looekd at the ground.

" About a half a mile off of your grounds, near the forest, I have a few rabbits and bits of a deer. Go take it.

With that she took her opportunity to jump to the left and dash out of the clearing. A little while away she sighed with releif, and slowly walked on. As she approached a river she bent to take a drink and was startled by the sight of a young wolf starnded on a rock. Cocking her head she stepped into the river and cale dout to the cub, not too much younger than herself.

" You alright? "

Darth Extecute
"Wait!" He said, just about to set after her.. He sighed, deciding he could just let her go.. She seemed rather hungry too, but he was not going to forget the directions she gave him.. "Half a mile" He said, slowly making his way back to the rest of the pack..

Kaldorei
Chance raised her head, looking at Suse. She then looked around, to make sure that she was the one the wolf were talking too. She nodded at her. She did not know who this wolf was and she wanted to look like an independent little cub. "I have never been better" She lied, sitting up on the little rock.

"W-Who are you?" She stuttered, licking her paw clean from the dirty water. She had no idea how to act. This was no one she had ever seen before. Also, her mother had always said that she were not supposed to talk to strangers. Well, she had already defied mother once. Again would not matter much. It was not like mother was still alive to lesson her up after doing bad. She forced up a smile, looking at her.

Wild-Cherry
Suse laughed softly at the younger pup's answer. She smiled in return to the young one and spoke loudly to oversound the water.

" My name is Suse. You sure you don't want some help off that rock? "

She asked, rasing and eyebrow.

Kaldorei
"Oh, not at all. I am perfectly fine on this rock right here. I have never been better, like I said" She said carefully, watching the wolf. She did not seem very old. Older than Chance, that was for sure. But not older than most in her pack.
Chance thought for some time, after the female had asked her if she wanted help. She sat down, looking like everything was alright. She sat in such a way that it almost seemed like she pretended being an adult.

A short amount of time passed, before the cub laid down on the rock again. "Alright, I am stuck! Pleeeaaase help me away from here!" The cub weeped, lowering her head in shame. "Please dont leave me. I can not get away from here at all. Not a chance. I am all exhausted. I lied about being good. Pleeeaaase do not leave me!" She whined, looking at the little older wolf.

Wild-Cherry
Suse smothered a laugh and remebered a time, a while back, when her boy had gotten stuck in a lake outside their house. He sat on a log and couldn't get back. She smiled sadly then tossed her head, focussing on the matter at hand.

Smiling softly, Suse waded into the water, staying with the tide, and made her way to the rock. When she reahced it, she placed both paws on it and reached her mouth over, clasping down on the pup's nech. She made her way to the bank the young one origianlly came from, and placed her down. Nodding she looked into the woods.

" I guess you know your way home..But be careful. "

trademark

Kaldorei
"You can bet I will" Chance said, bouncing away from the spot. On her way away from Suse, she tripped on a branch and flipped foward. She landed on her back a little further, sighing. "THANK YOU!" She shouted out. She got once more up, continuing the running towards the blood pack camp. At first, she could not find the way. However, eventually she did. The sun had not made her dry yet. How she was to explain this to the rest of the pack would remain a mystery. She sighed, lowering her head and walked towards the Blood pack camp.

Darth Extecute
Carbo arrived at the Solid Pack camp again, walking with slow but heavy steps.. He did not know what to do.. The pack was hungry, but the other wolf seemed to be hungry too.. Without thinking, he walked up to the rest of the wolves, laying down next to champion.. He laid, looking at all the pups running around.. Some of the older members of the pack were having a serious debate on what to do.. Honestly, Carbo had several suggestions.. None of them were probably welcome into the debate, and Carbo decided to be quiet.. He turned his head, looking at Champion for a moment.. He sighed, looking straight forward again..

Kuchiki
Alice sat down in silence. She could see some of her pack in the distance; they had just come back from hunting or playing with the pups. She looked to her left, the forest that had once been there was almost completely gone.

'Stupid humans. Don't they know what they're doing to our land?'

She thought sighing. She looked back at the pack coming closer to the camp; a little bouncing cub took her attention from the rest, Chance. And she looked wet too. Alice closed her eyes and laid down, letting the warm sun heat her fur up.

Kaldorei
Eventually, Chance arrived at the wolf camp. Her running and bouncing rate seized, when she realised that she had to look adult. She was after all wandering on her own, like grown up does. With nose up high, she walked into the camp. The nose was high alright, however the rest of her fur was all soaking and hanging down. She even limped a little bit from time to time, from the stumbling over the branch.

Once inside the camp, she walked proud past Alice who laid on the ground by the sound. "What a boring one!" Chance thought, making a leap upon Alice. A squishy sound was hear, as the wet fur of Chance hit Alice right on and Chance crawled up on the back of her.

Kuchiki
Alice grunted as Chance pounced on top of her. She always did it to her; especially her. But she didn't really mind, after all, she was only a pup, right? But, didn't she have any respect for the Alpha Female of the proud Blood Pack?

"Chance, where did you go? You were limping and your soaking wet." she said in a caring tone. "I don't want to lose a pup from our pack. You could be our next leader."
'She sure has the attitude to succeed me.' she thought.

Alice stood up on all fours, making Chance fall off her. She shook her fur to get rid of the wet patches left by Chance; but the sun would get rid of any left over water. It was almost time for the Alpha Male, Thanos, to get back from where ever he went off to.

Kaldorei
Chance rolled around when touching the ground. She lowered her head when Alice started speaking to her. "I went out to explore the world. Discover new places, maybe hunt us some food" She said with a low tone, moving her head upwards, looking at Alice. "The limping and wet fur is not my fault. I promise!" She said, licking her paw. "The stupid river pulled me in without asking. The stupid rocks were not much nicer to me" She shook her body, making water fly in all directions. Not a long distance, due the fact that she did not have a lot of fur yet.

Alice seemed almost a bit worried when talking to Chance, so Chance decided to cheer Alice up a little bit. "I will go nowhere. You need me here, to take care of the pack, right? I met this nice wolf that helped me" She said, before throwing herself onto the tail of Alice and biting it. While hanging in the fur, she started mumbling "I will not ever be a leader. I shall remain a cub for the rest of my life" She sounded, still hanging in Alice tail. "Can we not do something fun? I miss having fun with the pack. All they do is hunt nowadays"

trademark

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion blushes under her fur some, watching the others, obviously liking Carbo. She stays silently in place letting the others do as they please, watching Carbo with her eyes only as he laid down next to her "What bothers you?" She asks once he is looking ahead again, too shy to ask about the mate thing. She turns to face him, resting her head on her paws as she does*

Wild-Cherry
Suse laughed softly as the little one ran off. She smiled and closed her eyes. She coughed suddenly and shook bits of water off of her thin body. The white covering her muzzle and forepaws was once more clean again from her little dip in the river. She shivered as night closed in, shutting her eyes. She wasn't going to last much longer out here. She was no wolf, like these others. She was a housepet, and fine with that.She wanted her life back.

Slowly she wandered back to the spot where she had spoken with carbo, against the deep set rock wall. Her body collapsed for a moment there. She curled up, trembling. Her nose was hidden under the tip of her thick tail. She was young..." To young to die " Said her mistress. Maybe that wasn't as true as she had thought. She had turned a year about 2 months ago, and she had a very good life up untill now. A lovely boy, and mistress. Such a loving family.... and she had gotten to see 3 different lands in her time.

Yawning, she drifted into a deep sleep, her body trembled, but a smile wound across her muzzle.

Wild-Cherry
{ I changed Suesse's chari a bit, her name is now Kiri, and she looks a little different. You can check sign in for details wink }

Wolf_Girl15
(Dude... I missed alot at church)

Darth Extecute
"Hunger.. Hunger bothers me" Carbo said, watching out upon the pack.. "I got offered food, however I am not sure I can accept it.. The wolf that offered it was not very old.. Nor did she seem too strong.. Not strong enough to survive if we take partly her food" He said.. He shook his head, before turning it towards Champion.. "Enough about that depressive thought.. I'll sleep over it.. How has things been around here while I was gone? Did I miss anything at all?" He though, knowing not much could have happened during his absense.. However, he wanted a conversation going with this wolf.. She seemed like a nice wolf..

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion keeps her eyes on him, her head facing him as it rests on her paws, her sides as lean as the rest of thems "Nothing much, one of the pups managed to hurt another, and is currently in the den.... other than that nothing." She watches him, her pink nose flaring some as she sighs*

Darth Extecute
"Is something troubleing you?" Carbo asks, watching the wolf sigh.. Clearly, she had something on her mind.. He sat up straight, turning himself into her direction.. He watched her from above, while awaiting a reply.. She seemed oddly interested in him, however he cut any male to female interest out, considering the crossed breed that he was..

Wolf_Girl15
I was just thinking, about why you dont have a mate... *She lifts her head some, looking up at him* I figured it might be your bloodline... but I dont quite know why it would be...

Darth Extecute
"Oh.. Well, yes.. My bloodline would be the case.. Having this size can many times be more of a curse than a blessing" Carbo nodded at Champion.. "I kind of just thought that my blood would not be something that other wolves find interesting.. By that, I made up my mind to work as protector of the pack, instead of a male.. To do what I do best, and get blood on my paws instead of others"

Wolf_Girl15
Your bloodline is very interesting... to me anyway.... The wolf pack is protected by each member that is able... not just one *She sits up, looking at him still, her ears back a bit, shyly*

Darth Extecute
Carbo grinned when he heard those words.. "Thank you" He said, for the first time in quite some time.. "Well then, miss Champion wolf.. Do you have a certain point you wish to read with all this chat?" He asked kindly and gently.. He watched her as she sat up, and as one of the pups attempted to run out of the cave, Carbo easily stopped it with his paw.. The pup tried running out anyway, but without success.. Maintaining eyecontact with Champion, he pushed the pup back into the cave.. It rolled around, before turning around and ran back inside..

Wolf_Girl15
*Champ watches his paw, then back to his eyes, her ears laying back more, as she speaks quickly, not giving herself a chance to change her mind "Iwaswantingtoaskyoutobemymate" The muscles on her front legs tighten, her tail swishing nervously, all as her ears lay as far back as they will go, all because she is nervous*

Darth Extecute
Carbo stood quiet, watching the wolf.. He seemed rather stunned.. Not by the words she said.. How she said them.. "Wow" He said quietly, watching the wolf.. "That went quick" He laughed.. "Is that how things work?" He asked, suprised that she asked him.. He had always thought that it was something that happened by time.. He smiled when watching her.. He noticed how horribly nervous she actually was, and realised the courage she had to gather up in order to say that.. He approached her slowly, watching her from above, and his head gave a nodding motion..

Wolf_Girl15
*she blinks some, her ears sticking up, as she looks up at him shyly. She stayed still as he approched her, surprised anyone would want to mate with an albino, most see her as weak, when she is just as strong as the other females.*

Darth Extecute
Carbo was not fully aware of what he just got himself into, however Champion was a nice wolf.. Kinder than many others he had been in talk with.. There was also something special about her, but that was something he could not tell what it was.. Special in a good way.. Time reveal everything, in his opinion.. Champion seemed distant, and Carbo watched her.. "Everything alright, miss Champion?"

Wolf_Girl15
*She nods a bit, moving closer to him, nuzzling him lightly with her pink nose, and pure white muzzle. She thinks of all the times she has been turned down by a pack leader, just because she is albino. For once, not only was she accepted into a pack, somone actually noticed her. She trys to stay distant from most of the pack, out of fear that maybe they will change their minds and force her to leave* Just my past.

Darth Extecute
Carbo smiled as he felt the warmth of Champion.. He did not imagine it feeling this special.. After all, it was just a gentle touch.. He cuddled up at her a little, before giving out a long yawn.. His mouth open wide and his ears going backwards.. Wow, he got sleepy all of a sudden.. He watched Champion, before placing his head over hers for a moment.. "I need some rest.. I've had quite the day" Carbo said before lifting his head from her.. Normaly he slept on his rock, just outside the cave.. This time, he did not want to leave, for some reason.. He watched Champion, before laying down next to her.. He laid his head over his paws, giving out another yawn.. "I'm sorry.. It was not my intention to get all sleepy before you here and now" He watched her for a moment from belove with a smile on his face..

Wolf_Girl15
*Nods as he lays next to her, resting her head on her paws, lifting it only to yawn, her own mouth open wide, her ears laying back, and her front paws stretching, as she nods some* I too am tired.... The lack of food is what makes us tired. *She stays close to him, smiling at him with the same smile he showed her, before she slowly closes her eyes*

Darth Extecute
"Yes.. Tomorrow morning, I will go get us something to eat.. Whatever it takes, the pack will gain food.. Thievery, blood hunt or even none-meat food.. I promise we will fall asleep satisfied" He whispered, laying his head over her neck, having it leaning over the other side of her, as a sign of protective behaviour.. Now he really had someone he had to take care of, for real.. It was more than just a responsebillity.. He knew it.. Having himself a mate changed everything..

Wolf_Girl15
I will hunt with you. we will find food for the pack together *She smiles as his warm head rested on her, her blush showing in her nose, the only place on her face with exposed skin*

Wild-Cherry
Kiri woke a few hours later. It was dark, and the temperature was low. She stood shakily and yawned before daitily trotting to where she had kept the food. She was suprised to find it all in tact. Sighing, she grabbe dit in her mouth, curling her tail over her back, and trotted toward the solid pack den. Quietly, she crept in, greeted by the rambunctious pup from earlier. She smiled and gave him a motherly lick before dropping a bit of deer meet for he and his litter mates.

As they gulped the food down hungrily she ran back, before loping toward the den with the two rabbits she had saved. She placed them a bit away from Carbo and his mate, as not to wake them. She then smiled, and weakly wagged her tail before trotting off to fall asleep once more in the clearing.

Kuchiki
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Chance rolled around when touching the ground. She lowered her head when Alice started speaking to her. "I went out to explore the world. Discover new places, maybe hunt us some food" She said with a low tone, moving her head upwards, looking at Alice. "The limping and wet fur is not my fault. I promise!" She said, licking her paw. "The stupid river pulled me in without asking. The stupid rocks were not much nicer to me" She shook her body, making water fly in all directions. Not a long distance, due the fact that she did not have a lot of fur yet.

Alice seemed almost a bit worried when talking to Chance, so Chance decided to cheer Alice up a little bit. "I will go nowhere. You need me here, to take care of the pack, right? I met this nice wolf that helped me" She said, before throwing herself onto the tail of Alice and biting it. While hanging in the fur, she started mumbling "I will not ever be a leader. I shall remain a cub for the rest of my life" She sounded, still hanging in Alice tail. "Can we not do something fun? I miss having fun with the pack. All they do is hunt nowadays"

Alice turned around to face Chance, whose face dug into her tail. She sighed. She had to put up with it, at least until the Alpha Male came back from hunting.

"What kind of wolf was it? Did you recognize it from our pack?" she said walking towards the incoming wolves. It looked as if they only got enough food for themselves, not for the rest. Alices' stomach growled. She didn't eat anything since the day before, and it was almost nightfall.

"You want to learn how to hunt?" she asked Chance.

Thunder Fox
Thanos was returning to his pack dragging an infant deer with him he returning as quickly as possible

Vathu
Maric wandered through the forest, knowing the guards whom swored to do his bidding were excellent for bluffing to the Alphafemale the Male was taking a private nap. He wiggled his snout now as he could smell the sweet scent of the pine needles and treesap, oozing from holes in the trees. "Mmm'..." He growled in pleasure, the scent pleasing him somewhat. "I wish Father could be here to see what I have done.. He would be.. Proud."

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion slowly falls asleep, her head tilting towards him some, smiling softly as her body relaxes*

SundaysTheory
Ames prowled the shadows of the forest aimlessly looking for food she knew didn't exist. Her ears laid flat and her tail drooped to the ground, she looked pretty pathetic to say the least. The constant fighting and lack of meals had taken a toal on not only her, but her formidable pack too. The Blood Pack, her new family...no, family wasn't quite the right word for them, yet she felt obliged to stay true to them. It was more a choice of following them, or die otherwise, but that wasn't what had persuaded her to join. They had seen some potential in her cunning and wittiness, traits Ames had easily picked up, more so Ames killed enemies easily without a second thought. Her sly personality would certainly come in handy in one way or another for the pack. And so she stayed, happy to have finally kicked her loner ways. Sometimes she missed the privacy, the ease of just spontaneously getting up and going from one place to another, but with a pack she was promised food and shelter, an offer Ames couldn't give up.

Stepping out of the woods, her shaggy dark fur shone dully in the light. The night air was chilling as Ames decided she had done enough hunting. It was, however, all that was done these days now that the humans had started to take over. Selfish... she called the stupid two-legged beings. Had they no thought of what they were doing to not just the wolves but the whole forest and its inhabitants? Had they no respect? None.

An unexpected snarl escaped her bared teeth. Ames was never one to have much self control, and it was because of that she was always running into some sort of trouble. The smallest of things set Ames off, yet it was easy to tell when she had been pushed over the edge. She usually always meant well though, despite her anger and rage. Ames sighed, relaxing her tensed muscles and headed towards her pack after what had been an uneventful day. Trotting near the boundary between the two packs, Ames stopped dead in her tracks at the slightest smell of fresh food. The alphas nor the others of her pack wouldn't be too happy with her next decision, but she wasn't going another day without food.

With hesitation, she crossed the river slowly, not wanting to attract too much attention to herself. Ames stayed along the banks as she followed the scent. Her instinct told her to turn back, her empty stomach told her to keep walking. She preferred filling her stomach over following the little voice in her head and continued on into territory she knew little of.

Kaldorei
Dropping the tail, Chance watched Alice "I do know how to hunt" She said, growling at a rock and jumping around it like it was some sort of hostile. She leaped onto the rock, starting to scratch on it with her claws and teeth. "It was strange. I have never seen that wolf before. She was kind though" She said, before flipping over and landing on her back.
No rock was strong enough to defet Chance, she thought before turning back up and attacking it again.

She stopped the fighting for a moment, as her nose eagerly sniffed up and followed the dead deer that the alpha leader brought in. She jumped over to the rock, hiding behind it. Hiding from the alpha leader, she laid down behind the not too big rock. Her tail went straight up, like she was preparing an attack. Moments passed, as Chance moved out and attacked the dingling tail of the alpha leader. The speed was high enough for her to swing by the leader and as she lost grip of the tail, she was thrown to the side.

A bit tumbled, Chance got up again and started running around Alice in repeating circles. "We got food! We got food!" She said over and over again. After some time of circling, things started spinning in her head and she missed a turn, running straight into a bush.

Darth Extecute
Carbo gave out a yawn, waking up from a good sleep.. He did not lift his head at first, when he noticed he had it over Champion.. Carefully, he backed away to not wake her up.. He turned his head to the side, noticing the meat that was placed in the cave.. He watched the pack, who were sleeping.. "Who....?" He thought, and paused for a while.. "Oh.." He sighed, shaking his head and thinking of Kiri.. He grabbed one of the meat pieces and carried it over to Champion, reserving it for her by placing it next to where she laid..
He walked up to the next piece of meat, and was about to start eating on it.. Just when he was about to take the bite, one of the pups came stumbling, whining.. It smelled on the stake, and what seemed like drooling came out of it's mouth.. Carbo felt his stomache quiver, but gave out a long withdrawn sigh.. Another pup approached, and Carbo pushed the meat their way.. "Eat" He whispered, and with no questions asked, the two pups ate it rapidly..

Carbo walked back to Champion for a moment, gently pushing her paw over the piece of meat to make sure that the pups would not dare steal it, even though the pups seemed rather satisfied from his piece of the meat..

He walked out of the cave, climbing on top of one of the larger rocks and scouting the area for any possible sign of food.. "Of course not" He sighed to himself quietly.. He turned his head back to the cave, watching over it for a moment.. He decided to let Champion sleep in, as he walked quietly away for a hunting session.. Hoping she would become satisfied from the meat that he gave her, he wandered of.. Hunting alone would give him no one to worry about.. The way he wanted it..

Wild-Cherry
Kiri yawned. her white mouth opend widely, and both her ears pricked, and fell back to a 45 degree angle as she let her head fall back down. She was weak. She just wanted to lay where he was, but she knew she couldn't. She managed to stand, and slink over to the nearby river for a drink. It was still dark out, the sun had not yet risen. She sighed. Never had she had any problem being with ehr human family. Though at a young age she learned to hunt, she actually preferred the red plastic bowl, from which she was fed cooked chiken meat, and rice and things. She laughed sadly, thinking about her surroundings.

These wolves would slaughter her and have her for dinner, she thought.
They would run out of food, and she also knew she hadn't been exposed to this kind of thing scince infancy. Maybe they didn't know, or maybe they did, but didnt care that Kiri was not a wolf, sure , part wolf. But a good part fold-eared, bushy-tailed mongrel.

Sighing, she let her plumed tail fall over her back as she looked at her reflection. She saw something different this time, though. She stared into her own eyes...they seemed foreign, but she knew they were hers. The yellowish gold color penetrated her, and she knew those eyes would live here. Her eyes were just as feirce as any wolf's. She knew anothe thing too. Even if she did live, a part of her would die out. The part that made her walk obediantly on a leash. The aprt that made her happily sit on command. The part that kept her sitting patiently at a distance while food was placed in her bowl.

She looekd back at her reflection, and layed down. SHe placed ehr hea don her forepaws and took a few shallow breaths. She didn't want to stand up again. She would lay here forever, she decided, let her puppyish nature come through.

Darth Extecute
"Good morning, rogue" Carbo said, standing several meters away from Kri who was laying down by the river.. He took the location of a big rock, where he stood up proud while watching the wolf.. The female seemed depressed, and hopefully Carbo could cheer her up somehow.. Not entierly sure what to say to her, he wait for her to respond to his greeting.. Would not want to make things worse than they already seemed to be..

Wild-Cherry
" Good morning Wolf. "

She answered, a bit standoffish. She looked away. She was in no place to be rude. In fact, because of earlier, she half expected hom to gut and kill her right there, and take her remains hope for his pack. she blinked, she was qutie thin, not much of a meal anyway. She tossed her head. Oh..she realized why he was here.

" Im sorry. I didn't mean to tresspass on your land. "

Darth Extecute
"That's not the case.. Do not worry about that.. There is not much here that can be stolen anyway.. The food is on the blood pack side of the lands, mainly.." He jumped down from the rock, slowly approaching the depressed wolf.. "What are you doing here?" He asked her, stoping about one meter away..

Wild-Cherry
" Just thinking. "

She replied quietly. She let her head fall roleld on her side. She would not pretend to be strong , or dominant. She was cold, hungry, and completely hopless at the moment. She spoke with her muzzle pressed to the ground.

" My name is Kiri, by the way. "

She knew her name really didn't matter, but the wolf wasn't going anywhere, and she didn't want to be rude.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion yawns, standing up and stretching. She smells the meat and she looks up, spoting the meat and the pups. she isnt sure if Carbo had eaten yet, so she only eats half of the meat she is left, guarding the rest for Carbo, figuring he went out to hunt. she watches the pups eat, smiling some.*

Darth Extecute
"Tell me, Kir.." He said, pausing a little while.. "Do you have a place to stay? I mean, such as a cave, hole or maybe elsewhere warm and protective?" He asked her, sitting down next to her.. He watched her, and she seemd to quiver some.. Out of hunger? Cold? He could not tell..

Wild-Cherry
She let her head rise, and her eyes locked with his.

" Only that Place where we first met. "

Sneezing twice she placed her head back on the ground and stretched her neck out to lap up a small amount of water. It trickled from her mouth to her chin, and ultimatly to the ground she lay on. She stared off distantly.

Darth Extecute
"That's not right.. Please, do come with me.. We do not have plenty of food, however we do have room.. For the time being, at least till you get warm.. Please come to our cave.." He said, walking slowly in the direction of the cave.. He motioned with his head towards her to follow.. Not sure if she was to follow him or not, that was her choice.. Carbo made up his mind to head back to the pack.. He did not want her to force something that was for her own good, as the choice was hers to make.. He started walking in normal speed back towards the cave..

Wild-Cherry
" Im sorry. I should stay. "

She said quietly, Staring at the ground. It was not that she didn't want to go, but rather that she could hardly stand righ tnow, let alone walk. She closed her eyes as a silent tear slid down her soft cheek.

Darth Extecute
Carbo stopped for a moment, watching the little wolf.. He could not just leave her here.. It did not feel right.. She did not even seem old enough to make a wise decition on her own.. "You know what? You are coming with me!" He said, walking back to her.. He pushed her to the side with his head, making her slide to the edge of the river.. He walked around her, and from the other direction, he ran his head under her and pushed foward, making her slide up on his back.. He was rather suprised how little of a struggle she made, since she seemed to want to stay.. Without thinking much about it, he headed home..

On his way back, a mouse ran agross his feet.. He smashed the paw upon the mouse, squeesing the life of it's body without thinking much.. He bended down and picked it up with his mouth.. "At least something to eat" He thought and sighed..

He arrived at the pack camp, stepping over a sleeping pup carefully.. He did not want to trip on any of the pups, nor did he want to drop the wolf on his back on one.. Slowly he walked up to the cave, stopping in front of Champion.. "Good morning, miss Champion" he said gently, smiling at her..

yettoh
zak was asleep on a rock looking towards the pond hungrily

Vathu
His nose wiggled as he could pick up the scents of two wolves, one being a Solid from his pack. "Hmm.. Who is the other one..?" Maric asked himself aloud, trotting now towards the scents location, across the river from him.

Wild-Cherry
Kiri was quite indifferent to what was happening. She was tired, lonely, and far from the only home she had known. Her body was weakened, and she felt terrible being so submissive. She didn't want to seem like the weak little pup she currently was.

As they arrived Kiri mustered some strength and slid off of the wolf's back. her coat was damp from the river, but she didn't mind. She nodded to Carbo and walked slowly to the opposite outer edge of the den, where she fell to her knees and rested her head daintily on her paws. She stretched her neck and nibbled softly on some grass, swallowing bits for even the slightest bit of energy, which she desperatly needed.

Vathu
Maric sighed, lapping up some water from the river before shaking the droplets of water from his muzzle. "I should get back to the camp now.. They should be wondering where I am.." With a sigh he moved onto a rock and leaped from rock to rock, making it across the river in little time. He moved quickly, darting through the underbrush as he quickly came across the den in which the entire Solids pack lived.

As Marc entered the outer edge of the den, looking around before his muzzle twitched. "What is that smell..?" He growled lightly, moving around a large rock where he saw a small Dog laying in the grass. "How dare one of the pets of the humans venture into my territory.." He snorted, trotting near the creature. "You there, Why are you here?" He was still growling somewhat, his lips pelled upwards to show his canines.

Wild-Cherry
Kiri glared up at the wolf and managed to stand. She smirked and snarled at him. Her ears flattened and she took a step forward, toward him, and snapped at his nose. Despite her lack of energy, this wolf was smaller than Carbo, she figured he must be near her own size. This gave her a cocky sense of confidence as she bared her teeth inches before his muzzle.

So this was the alpha... this drove her to snort ruefully, her nerves lessening by the second. She knew you couldn't put up a fight, but she sure as hell could try.

" And YOU are going to tell me otherwise? I've seen house cats tougher than you."

She knew she was testing his patience, but with what little dignity she had left she planned to keep.

Darth Extecute
Carbo observed the meat that Champion had saved for him.. He gave a sigh out, since she did not eat it all.. Maybe it was for the better good, he thought, watching at the half crawling wolf.. Champion had probably gone into the pups or something, and Carbo grabbed the meat.. He himself was a little hungry, but the rogue wolf was close of starving.. He started walking in her direction, giving out a sigh.. "C'mon" He said, noticing how Maric was growling.. He walked up behind the female, throwing the meat up in front of her nose.. "Eat" He said, then lifting his head and watching Maric.. "I brought her here!"

Wild-Cherry
Carbo observed the meat that Champion had saved for him.. He gave a sigh out, since she did not eat it all.. Maybe it was for the better good, he thought, watching at the half crawling wolf.. Champion had probably gone into the pups or something, and Carbo grabbed the meat.. He himself was a little hungry, but the rogue wolf was close of starving.. He started walking in her direction, giving out a sigh.. "C'mon" He said, noticing how Maric was growling.. He walked up behind the female, throwing the meat up in front of her nose.. "Eat" He said, then lifting his head and watching Maric.. "I brought her here!" " Im sorry. "

She bowed her head, her ears flicking back and forth. Her body heaved a deep breath. She was tempted by the meat, as it was her original catch, but she had brought it for a reason, for he and his mate and the pups.

" I don't belong here. Im sorry I've caused you so much trouble. "

Glaring at Maric she turned to walk off.

Vathu
Maric was tired and it was only morning. He didn't need to put up with this. "Very well.. I am upset, however. I was not informed of this female." He grunted, moving a few feet away as he layed down.

Wild-Cherry
" Did you not understand that I was leaving? "

Her ears fell back, and her head lowered as she walked off, defeated. Her tail hung low , curling slightly between her legs. She didn't need this. She didnt need a family, or a pack. She thoguth about Carbo , who had helped her. She shook her head and growled a bit. She didn't need anyone. She had caught food, she woold find a shelter, or maybe travel up the river where there was food. Maybe she would see the young cub she had helped earlier. She knew she could make it, without anyone helping her.

As she summoned some energy and loped off, she stopped suddenly. she chewed at her neck and tore off the thin peice of leather she had once cherished. She let it fall to the ground and sighed shakily. She had never been so confused or sickly in her life, but somehow it felt good. She wouldn't cry, she would go on, and be strong.

Lifting her plumed tail, she trotted off, catching a mouse along the way and carrying it along.

Vathu
Maric felt guilty for how he had treated the rougue wolf, pushing the pain inside as he had usually done with everything since his fathers early death. "Maybe I should go make up for it.." He nodded to himself after he said this. "Hmm.. Yes.." He once again stood up, testing his tired legs as he sneaked out from the den once more.

He followed her trail intently, soon catching up with her near the river. "Hey.." He called. "Wait up."

Wild-Cherry
Kiri turned, the dead mouse hanging from her mouth, her ears pricked. She dropped it on the ground and placed a protective paw over it. Her tail rose, and she waited for the wolf to spek.

Vathu
Maric sighed and trotted ahead the few yards to reach her, sitting on his bottom in front of her. "I didn't mean to sound rude earlier. Being the alpha is hard work.. I wasn't suposed to receive the title for another year anyways.."

Darth Extecute
Carbo gave out a sigh, watching the meat that the wolf abandoned.. Carbo was large, by sure the largest in the pack.. He would be the one lasting the longest without any food, and considering how hungry the pack was, they were priority, as he left the meat lying on the ground.. He walked to the edge of the cave and watching after Kiri and Maric.. He decided to let the two of them talk, without him interfearing.. He sat down on his rock outside the cave, within hearing distance..

Wild-Cherry
" I didn't intend to challange that. But,as you said, A mutt like myself should probably stay far away from your territory. I apreciate your apology. Maybe one day we'll cross paths again. "

With that she scooped the mouse back up and hoped onto one of the river rocks. stumbling she fell nito the water. She clawed back up onto the rock and shook, trembling from the cold, and hopped to the next rock with better accuracy.

Vathu
Maric sighed, grunting somewhat. "I didn't mean to say any of that.. It's been a long night last night.. I'm very tired this morning.."

As she hopped across the river, something in him urged to follow her. So he did...

As he leapt onto the rock opposite of her, he called out once more. "You can stay if you want. You would be much safer if you were with us.. The blood pack lurks these forests at night. Along with other creatures. Would you consider coming back with me?"

Darth Extecute
"Growl first, questions later" Carbo said quietly to himself, directing at the alpha leader of the pack.. Carbo had been offered the position of alpha once, after a rather wild fight with the previous one.. He rejected it, knowing that such a responsebillity would tear him into pieces on the inside.. He could not understand how Maric recieved the position, though.. He shrugged, wandering back to the cave.. Watching around, except for the scent there was not much of a sign from Champion.. Probably in the cave with all the pups.. Carbo stood still, outside the den.. He observed the piece of meat, nearly drooling.. "Damit, Carbo! Stop being so proud!" He said to himself, lowering his head, and keeping an eye on the piece of meat.. Other people needed it more than him.. However, other people were not around, and meat did not last in quality forever.. Still taking no action, he observed it carefully..

Wild-Cherry
Speaking with her mouth occupied by the mouse was difficult.

" Are you sure ? "

She lost her balance again and laid down on the rock to keep her grip. Her body swayed...dizzy again. She closed her eyes and shook it off before looking back at the other wolf and awaiting his reply.

Vathu
Maric nodded, standing on all fours now. "Yes, I am quite sure." he leapt to the bank of the river, looking back at her now. "You coming?"

He cocked his head as he waited for her next action.

Wild-Cherry
" Hm. "

She nodded and bounded after him, and finally onto the solid pack land. She paused a moment.

" Im not quite sure your pack will enjoy my prescense though. "

She looked at the ground, her eyes half closed. The mouse stil hung limp from her teeth.

Vathu
Maric grunted, a trace of a chuckle lingered. "Only if they see you with that food.."

His slender tail brushed lightly across her side as he stopped slightly ahead of her.

"Might as well finish it out here.."

Wild-Cherry
" Are you sure...? Maybe I should give it to one of them, or the pups or something. "

Kiri had never liked keeping things for herself. she had always shared everything with her boy and her mistress. She then took a step closer to Maric. She took in his scent and and looked toward the sky. One of her ears folded as she did. It was turning a deep grey. winter was closing in fast.

Vathu
Maric shook slightly as a gust of wind hit his side. "We better get inside fast.."

Wild-Cherry
" I guess we should. "

she said, following quietly. Slowly she picked her way back to the den, swallowing the mouse as she did so. Her body thanked her for it immediatly.

Darth Extecute
Still watching the meat, Carbo got interrupted and turned his head.. He noticed how Maric arrived to the den, followed by Kiri.. He smiled gently, turning around.. "Welcome back, you two" He said and watched them when they entered the camp.. "Had yourself a cosy chat?" He asked them, jumping up on his rock and observing the two.. He had a closer look on Maric, still a little annoyed by the growling he did towards Kiri..

Vathu
Maric sighed, moving quickly through the den. "You can stay where my mate, Shika and I sleep.. It'll be quiet and people will leave you be.. Considering no one else is allowed back there." He said as they moved through the crowd of wolves throughout the cave.

Wild-Cherry
Kiri flashed him a kind smile. She felt alot better scince devouring the mouse. funny how just a small morsel of food could have such an impact. Her bushy tail wagged softly, and then settled over her back. She yawned suddenly, bowing her body down, then stood.

" Im sorry about how I've been acting. "

She said apologetically to Carbo.

" I hadn't meant to cause so much havoc. "

With that she nodded to Maric.

" Are you sure I can stay there? Im not even a part of your pack, "

She sneezed then and shook her head.

Darth Extecute
Carbo nodded.. "That's alright.. We all can act strange when we are hungry.. I still have some meat remaining from what you provided" He said, turning his head into the direction of the meat that was laying in the middle of the den.. "I hope you will be comfortable in our little hideout.. We have a lot of room and playfull pups for you to participate with.." He said gently, smiling.. With all the things happening this day, he had entierly forgot to hunt.. Well, the day was not over yet.. Far from it, as it has just started.. "And if someone act hostile, just tell them you have Maric's and my approval"

Wild-Cherry
Carbo nodded.. "That's alright.. We all can act strange when we are hungry.. I still have some meat remaining from what you provided" He said, turning his head into the direction of the meat that was laying in the middle of the den.. "I hope you will be comfortable in our little hideout.. We have a lot of room and playfull pups for you to participate with.." He said gently, smiling.. With all the things happening this day, he had entierly forgot to hunt.. Well, the day was not over yet.. Far from it, as it has just started.. "And if someone act hostile, just tell them you have Maric's and my approval" " right. "

She sighed, a bit sadly, and then forced a smile toward Carbo.

" I left that meat for you, though. I don't need it as much. "

She lowered her head, and walked back to the far end of the den's entrance and lay there, staring off as she had before.

Darth Extecute
Carbo jumped down from the rock, sighing.. It seemed like every wolf in the den to was as proud and stubborn as he was.. Sometime someone had to give up, and it could as well have been him.. After all, he was hungry.. Slowly, he walked up to the piece of meat and watched it from above.. He lowered his head and grabbed the meat with his mouth.. As he held it in his mouth, he watched around.. "Final call, everyone.. I have meat here"

Vathu
Maric sighed, looking around the den. "I ate earlier while I was out.. Maybe the pups should have it. There should be enough for them.." He sat down, bringing his hind leg up to scratch at his ear.

Wild-Cherry
" All yours "

Kiri said. she rested her head on her paws and stared off into the ever darkening sky. She closed her eyes for just a second and bretahed in a gust of wind that floated by. she raised her head, and stood, walking toward the scent's source. She continued on slowly, untill she was about 10 meters from Maric's pack. Her eyes lit up. It was a deer.

Slwoly, she crouched and half crawled toward it, before shooting out of hiding. The thing ran straight towards the pack, and she barked luodly behind it, just close enough to bite. She eyed Carbo then and lept for the kill. To her suprise, it continued running with her digging in. She yelped as a hoof caught her, but refused to let go. Not only did she have somthing to prove, but she owed these wolves for taking her in.

Vathu
Marics eyes widened as he saw her, his two guardians tensed. "No.. She can handle it.." He smiled slightly to himself. Get it, Kiri..

Darth Extecute
"Doublty.. Feel free to observe, Maric!" Carbo said to Maric with a growl and slammed his paws to the ground, to steady his grip, as he lowered his body and turned around.. "Oh no, you wont!" He growled as the deer started running, letting go of the meat in his mouth.. He leaped after Kiri and the deer and splinted, using the majority of his strength..

He could easily outrun this deer, and for the safety of Kira, he slammed her away from the deer with one of his paws "Sorry, but I got it.. Remain!" He said before throwing himself upon it.. He had seen the kick, and could not stand seeing her getting hit again.. His strength was enough to penetrate the deer with fang and claws, and the strength was also enough to wrestle it to the ground.. He stood still for a moment, catching a heavy breath..

He slowly climbed over the deer, putting his teeth in it's throat, before falling over it, exhausted and damaged.. He did not feel it at first, but the deer kicked him several times.. He laid on top of it, making his best to catch his breath.. He turned his head to watch if Kiri was alright back there.. If it remained in his mind, he would have to thank Kiri as soon as he catched his breath, if he did.. He did not feel the scent, she did.. Without her, there would be no deer here now..
A little bit of blood dripped from the side of his chest.. Not the blood of the deer.. It was his own..

Wild-Cherry
Kiri blushed as she sat at his command. She had been trained to track scent, and when her master told her to " sit " or " stay " she did. Now she stood and cheered Carbo on, barking beligerently at the deer. Finally, as the deer ceased to struggle Kiri loped over. She nipped Carbo's shoulder, impressed, and stood back from his kill.

" Wow. THat was great Carbo! "

she said, prancing around. Her body wiggled and her tail wagged back and fro, just as it had after she flushed a bird from hiding, or kept the cattle from bolting. They used to call her a 'utility dog'. She was so impressed now though. Carbo was amazing.

Kiri caught her bretah suddenly and her tail fell. She smelled his blood, and kneeled on to her elbows.

" Are you alright? "

she whimpered softly.

Darth Extecute
Carbo watched Kiri with a smile.. The deer was taken down quicker than expected, and even though he was injured he was smiling.. "Yes.. I am alright.. Thank you, Kiri" He said, clear exhaustion in his voice, as well as a little stuttering before some words.. "Don't worry.. I will easily recover.." He whispered, still not having enough strength to get up from the dead deer, as he laid on top of it.. In a matter of fact, he was proud of himself.. Despite the hunger and the weakened state, he could give such an amount of strength on a hunt..

Wild-Cherry
" Great! "

She responded happily. She sniffed the wound on his chest, and licked a bit of blood off before rising and wiggling happily around Carbo and the deer. She eventually sat down a few yards away form them both , panting happily. Her tail thumped the ground in a steady beat. She would wait there untill Carbo stood, then help him carry his kill back to the den

Darth Extecute
Not being far from the river, Carbo limped up and walked over to the river.. He started drinking, and he drank almost an entire minute, before turning back and walking to the deer.. He was recovered to a certain point, enough to carry the deer to the den at least.. He smiled at Kiri as he returned, before pushing the deer to a rock..

Using the rock as support, Carbo ran his head in under the deer the same way he did at Kiri before.. The deer slipped to his back, and he fell to the ground.. He gave out a cough, due the unexpected weight.. He closed his eyes tight, knowing that there was not far to the den.. "Come on, Kiri" He said, pushing himself to the limit, he lifted the deer up on his back, and slowly started walking in the direction of the den.. "Are you alright, by the way?" Carbo asked Kiri, recalling the kick she recieved..

Wild-Cherry
Kiri stood as Carbo did, still waiting behind untill he gave her the word to follow. She paused and looked away as he asked if she were alright.

" I think im ok...My neck hurts a little, but thats all. Maybe just a little cut. nothing serious. "

As she talked about it it stung a bit more, but she never minded that and followed close after Carbo, grabbing one of the dears legs in her mouth. She really wasn't helping much, but she still trotted eagerly beside him.

Wolf_Girl15
*Carbo feels someone slide up next to him, as a snow white head shows up next to him. Champ is back, helping him carry the deer "Sorry I had Been out catching some rabits for the younger pups, only found 3 or so." Se smiles some, then notices the cuts on his body "Carbo! your hurt." She keeps up with him, taking half the weight of the deer, more weight than she should beable to take, yet, for her size, she is slightly strong.*

Wild-Cherry
Kiri let the deer's leg go as Carbo's mate took over, and with that she trailed behind happily. Her ears pricked up and her tail swishing softly. She stopped then and reached her muzzle around, trying to lick the wuond from the dear kick. Ever scince carbo had asked it had begun to sting. She batted it first with her foot, and was met with a sharp burning. Giving up she began on her way once more, trailing the two larger wolves at a greater distance.

Darth Extecute
Carbo grinned and nodded to Kiri with a smile as reply, saying nothing.. The deer was getting pretty heavy, but suddently it eased up.. Quite suprised of the decreasing weight, he felt the touch of Champion next to him.. He took a deep breath "Yeah, I recieved some heavy beating.. Ignore that.. We got the deer down.. Me and Kiri killed it" He said with a smile, looking first at Kiri, then at Champion..

Wolf_Girl15
*Champ feels a faint growl in her throat at the sound of the other females name. she has never felt that way before, she wonders if it is what others would call jelousy.... She looks over at him with her red eyes, rather amazed they haved scared him off like they had to her original pack. She smiles faintly "Did you find the meat I left for you?" She asks, trying to figure out the emotion she is feeling as she easily keeps up with him*

Darth Extecute
The change in her voice was instantly discovered by Carbo, and he could tell that something troubled her.. He decided not to dig deeper into it nor mention it too her, as the den now showed not far away.. "I found the meat, yes.. I have not ate it, though" He replied, looking at her.. "Are you alright back there, Kiri?" Being uncapable of turning around and have a look, he simply had to ask..

Before the time of a reply, he felt a sudden burn in the wound that the deer had caused, as blood ran out in a more rapid phase.. "Must be the heavy lifting" He thought to himself, as he felt it drip down his body and leg, feeling the wound becoming slightly larger than it was at first..

Wolf_Girl15
*Champ stops walking, so that the deer slips off his back, and so she is carrying the weight, not injured she can handle it better than he can "Get to the cave, lay down and eat.... your injured." She continues the walk to the cave, staying next to him, just not as close as before, because of the deer, the jelousy leaving her voice the instant she felt his blood, turning straight to concern*

Wild-Cherry
Kiri had not heard Carbo, as she was rolling around in the grass trying to itch the wound in her neck. She sniffed at the grass and nipped at a moth fluttering by. She braked at it softly,a growl rising in her throat as it billowed in the breeze and eventually floated off. The young wolf dog trotte din circles, and then sniffed the air. She caught a hostile vibe from the white wolf, and was nervous abotu returning. She wondered where the young pup, about half a year younger than her, was.

Wolf_Girl15
Kiri, Come on up on my other side....

Wild-Cherry
Kiri heard her name and raised her ears. Wagging her tail she dashed up to where Champion was standing. Immediatly she tried to help her support the deer on her back.

" Did you like the meat? I hope it was enough... "

She asked happily. She then noticed that Carbo was bleeding more. Whimpering softly she nudged at her own neck.

Wolf_Girl15
You are also injured. You can have my part of this deer. *She shivers some, staying at a stedy pace*

Darth Extecute
Carbo almost fell forward when the deer was removed from his back.. A bit suprised, he decided not to argue.. Maybe he should think of his well being as well, for once.. "You sure you are alight?" He asked Champion, watching her do the heavy lifting.. He was reliefed, but at the same time he was troubled.. He did not want Champion to do the lifting.. He was the male.. It was his job.. However, he decided not to argue more and limped his way back to the den.. Just when about to enter it, he stopped and turned around.. "Kiri?" He asked, noticing she was not very far behind.. He smiled as she attempted to help Champion.. He lowered his head, noticing the piece of meat Champion spared to him.. His stomache growled at him, as he observed the meat..

Wild-Cherry
" Oh no, I already ate a little. "

She said happily. she gleamed with pride for a moment.

" I caught a mouse! It was enough for me.."
This was a lie, but she really didnt deserve Champion's portion. She scratched at the cut again, getting blood smeared across her paw.

Wolf_Girl15
*She makes her way to the mouth of the cave, Setting the meat there for now "Carbo... go lay down... you need to rest... I will get the meat for you... " She turns and walks over to the meat she had left for him, her shoulder slightly red from where it and his shoulder had touched Carbo's "Kiri lay down." She smiles some as she carries the meat towards him*

Deit
(I'm a little late....well alot late, sorry.)

Siim lifted his head as he seen Carbo, Kiri, and Champion walk into the den. he quickly got up to see the deer they brought back. he couldn't bring himself to eat any because he didn't do anything. his mouth started to water. "......." he walked outside and sat down.

Darth Extecute
Carbo watched suprised at Champion, as she almost ordered him to go lay down.. Without having any idea what to reply to that, Carbo walked up to one of the corners "Yes, miss Champion" He gave out a long frown, from the pain his wound inflicted.. His hunger did not exactly improve things, either.. "You know, you should not scratch that.. It could cut open even more" He said, looking at Kiri..

Wolf_Girl15
*champ walks over to him, and lays the meat infront of him, laying next to him, licking his blood from his fur, and from around the wound, cleaning it whimpering some "You can call me Champion, or champ... " She whimpers fearful for him*

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Deit
(I'm a little late....well alot late, sorry.)

Siim lifted his head as he seen Carbo, Kiri, and Champion walk into the den. he quickly got up to see the deer they brought back. he couldn't bring himself to eat any because he didn't do anything. his mouth started to water. "......." he walked outside and sat down. Kiri looked at Siim, her head cocked. She hadn't seen this one before. She belly crawled over to him in a puppyish manner and placed her head on her paws. She rolled suddenly as the cut began to sting. She smiled at Siim and sniffed him curiously.

" You can have my portion, if your hungry..."

She said, nosing the small bit she recieved over.

Darth Extecute
Carbo turned all warm when he felt the tongue of Champion touching him. It may have been on the wound, but the general feeling of her tongue against his corpse was undescribeable.. He turned his head and looked at her.. Briefly afterwards, he took the meat in his mouth.. He ripped the piece into two, and swallowed the two meat pieces one by one, whole.. Everything moved fast, since he was quite hungry.. He did not even feel them touch the inside of his stomache.. All he felt, was the desperate need of food disappearing.. His hunger dampened..

Wolf_Girl15
*wimpers as she nuzzles his neck "You alright?" She asks after he finishes eating, licking his other wounds clean, forgeting to clean his blood off her shoulder as she stays next to him, staying close to him*

Darth Extecute
"I think so.. Yes" He replied to Champion.. He did not recieve strength enough to get up from where he laid, but he gave it a try.. He felt like such a weakling when laying down like this, while other pack members where awake and running around.. He was the big one.. The strong one.. He sighed, before giving up the attempts of getting up.. "I am now, for sure" He said quietly, watching Champion where she was, next to him.. How in the world could he have been this lucky? Him, of all the males in the forest..

Wolf_Girl15
*she stays close to him, watching as he trys to stand, and fails. "let me know if you need anything... you should rest...." She looks at his eyes, being rather nervous....*

Deit
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Kiri looked at Siim, her head cocked. She hadn't seen this one before. She belly crawled over to him in a puppyish manner and placed her head on her paws. She rolled suddenly as the cut began to sting. She smiled at Siim and sniffed him curiously.

" You can have my portion, if your hungry..."

She said, nosing the small bit she recieved over.

Siim looked at Kiri. "I don't deserve this. I didn't help get any of it.....Thank you though. I'm Siim." he pushed the meat back to her. he knew he would regret doing this but once he made up his mind he sticks to it.

Darth Extecute
"I'm fine" He said, giving another attempt of getting up, but without success.. He laid down on the ground, tight.. "Oh, forget it" He thought, not having the strength of getting up.. "Divide my part of the deer to the others.. I will take myself a rest now, and the deer might be bad by the time I wake up.. I do not want to take that risk" He said to Champion.. He recalled how Champion responded in senses when he mentioned Kiri earlier.. "Oh, and do not forget Kiri" He said to her, yawning..

Wild-Cherry
Kiri sighed and left the meat in front of Siim before standing and walking off. Her tail curled over her thin back as she ventured away from the pack. She finally came to the river, where she turned and eyed her reflection. A deep red spot on her nekc brought forth a whimper. She itched it again then remembered what Carbo had said. She saighed and leaned down to lap at the river, which the moon was reflecting beautifuly off of. She wondered once more where the pup was. At 13 months Kiri herself was just leaving her pup stage, and growing into an adolescense. Her coat became fuller, and she was even growing a little.

Daringly, she took a step into the river, and hoped onto the rock. She wanted to find The pup...what had her name been..Chance? yes, that was it. Kiri didn't want to be alone, so she set off to find her young friend.

Wolf_Girl15
*She nuzzles him "they will do that for us.." She lays her head against the underside of his chin "I am staying here...." Like most wolves she is fiercely loyal*

Wild-Cherry
Kiri made it across the river, and shivered at the bank on the opposite side. Shaking the water off of her, she dashed into the forest and followed the pups scent. Soon enough, she became tired and layed down , quickly falling asleep.
{ im out you guys..i feel gross. Later sad }

Darth Extecute
Carbo smiled at Champion, not knowing what he should say to her.. Instead, he gave out some strength and licked her over the neck and face.. After that, he fell to the ground and gave out several heavy breaths.. The heavy breathing slowed down, and eventually he fell asleep.. He felt calm.. Happy, when having Champion so close to him.. He yawned one final time, before closing his eyes.. The touch of Champion entierly neutralized the pain that his wound inflicted..

Wolf_Girl15
*she rests her head against his neck, as he falls asleep, slowly falling into a light sleep, so she will wake if he moves much*

Deit
Siim followed Kiri. He seen her hop onto the rock in the river, he was going to speak up but didn't. he had stepped on a near by twig giving away where he was. he quickly jumped into a bush and hid, just incase Kiri looked to see who was there. once Siim thought the coast was clear he continued following her. he started to really think why he was following Kiri. He figured she needed some one to watch over her, for she was only a little more than a year old he guessed.

Darth Extecute
Carbo starts his wakeup by taking a deep breath.. His injury had mostly recovered by now, and he gave out a sigh of relief.. He watched how Champion was sleeping with her head on top of him.. He did not want to wake her up, even though it was mid-day..

A short time passed, before one of the pups discovered that Carbo was awake.. "Oh no" He whispered, as the pup charged right at him.. "No.." He said again, a little louder.. The pup did not listen, and threw itself over him, starting to bite and rip at him.. "C'mon" he said, attempting to push the wild pup away.. He was not in the mood for playing.. Eventually he got up, since it was the only way to get rid of the pup who fell to the ground.. It quickly ran away, getting the point..

Carbo noticed how Champion was in a session of waking up, and did not want to leave her alone on upwake this time.. He sat down in front of her and just waited for her to get up.. He turned head and looked at the deer.. He could do a lot during the remaining day if he was satisfied.. Hesitating a little bit, he eventually walked over to the deer and started eating.. Not intending to stop untill he was satisfied..

Kaldorei
"Such a boring pack" Chance sighed, looking at the pack from the bush in which she had ran into. She did not want to leave it right now. From here, she could see the pack clearly. The males bringing in some food for the rest. Chance was not hungry, though. She ate just before she left at the morning. Chance watched Alice, who seemed quite interested in the return of the males. Chance sighed, realising that Alice did not want to play at this point. Hunger did wierd things to wolves. Alice was not the cheerfull one she was some time ago. Not right now, at least.

Chance climbed up on the rock behind the bush and gave out a struggling mumble as she finaly reached the top. She laid there, watching Alice once more. She seemed like she had a lot on her mind and Chance did not want to disturb her right now. Since she was not hungry, the pack managed better without her at the moment.
Chance jumped down from the rock, starting to walk in the opposite direction of the pack.

After a short amount of wandering, leaping from rock to rock and over branches, Chance stumbled over something fluffy. Tipping on her back, she watched Kiri upside down. He tail started wagging and Chance flipped around like a machine, crounching with the front part of her body. Her butt went straight up, so did the tail of hers and she leaped on top of the sleeping wolf. She made a gentle bite on the ear of Kiri, before crawling up on her back. She was laying flat on top of her now, putting her head next to the ear of Kiri "It is not sleeptime yet. The shiny big ball is high up on the blue roof" She said, watching the sun up in the sky with a smile.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>