Puck vs Shang chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bol Gath
Can the tiny fighter beat a master such as shang chi?

Bol Gath
I think It should be a good fight. Pretty even me thinks

SpunkySmurph
WTH is Shang Chi going to do to Puck?

Symmetric Chaos
Puck from Gargoyles or MidsummerNightsDream?

inamilist
Puck, with a terrible amount of ease

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Puck from Gargoyles or MidsummerNightsDream?

Puck from Alpha Flight

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Puck from Alpha Flight

embarrasment

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
embarrasment

laughing

Your just too cultured for us!

Anyway, Puck ftw.

King_Mungi
Puck gives Shang Chi a nut shot for good measure smile

guy222
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Can the tiny fighter beat a master such as shang chi?

puck

Soljer
I'm assuming this is puck before his upgrade, in which case Chi'll take it.

Post-upgrade, puck curbstomps him.

King_Mungi
Why do people think classic Puck is a chump? man he was a beast. He was beating people that punked Spider-Man in his classic form and was taking it to the Hulk. Classic Puck is underated

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why do people think classic Puck is a chump? man he was a beast. He was beating people that punked Spider-Man in his classic form and was taking it to the Hulk. Classic Puck is underated

And? Going down to one of the best hand to hand fighters on the planet who can also amp every characteristic he possesses via chi isn't exactly a low showing.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
And? Going down to one of the best hand to hand fighters on the planet who can also amp every characteristic he possesses via chi isn't exactly a low showing.

Chi has gotten beat even by Wolverine hand to hand, and Puck is one of the best hand to hand fighters on the planet as well. Also Puck was taught chi manipulation due when he was part of the Outcasts traveling around Tibet.

capt it up
Chi has gotten beat even by Wolverine hand to hand, and Puck is one of the best hand to hand fighters on the planet as well. Also Puck was taught chi manipulation due when he was part of the Outcasts traveling around Tibet.

what do you mean even? Wolverine more skilled then puck is.

snoopdogg
Has Puck ever defeated Logan one on one? I don't recall.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
what do you mean even? Wolverine more skilled then puck is.

What? no it was an example of Chi's level of hand to hand skill and their basically the exact same Puck and Wolverine.

Soljer

Even by Wolverine!

1. That was a low showing for Chi.

2. Big deal! Wolverine is stronger and faster than Chi if Shang doesn't amp. Wolverine is also one of the best fighters on the planet, in the same tier as Captain America.

3. Lets see Puck's best Chi feats, because I'm almost certain Shang's outdo him.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg

They have never fought, only time was the nut shot on Wolverine when Puck was possessed.

Soljer

I believe he nut-shotted him for a 'win' once.

If I recall correctly.

snoopdogg
They have never fought, only time was the nut shot on Wolverine when Puck was possessed. That was cool.

capt it up
Even by Wolverine!

2. Big deal! Wolverine is stronger and faster than Chi if Shang doesn't amp. Wolverine is also one of the best fighters on the planet, in the same tier as Captain America.

3. Lets see Puck's best Chi feats, because I'm almost certain Shang's outdo him.
shang-chi is always amped. He does not power up like IF does.......

capt it up
That was cool.
actaully they fought another time as well when logan was bone claws and alpha flight attacked wolverine

Soljer
shang-chi is always amped. He does not power up like IF does.......

Uhh...no?

Maybe he's always like...low-level amped. But I clearly remember seeing him focus his chi and 'power up' to a greater degree. (Been watching too much Cartoon Network anime, Capt? stick out tongue)

King_Mungi
Even by Wolverine!

1. If you say so

2. and so is classic Puck, he had a demon inside of him that's why he lived for 100 years

3. All they said is he can tap into strength normal humans wouldn't understand. It's all in the respect thread.

capt it up
I believe he nut-shotted him for a 'win' once.

If I recall correctly.
he did not win actaully. puck did that and then ran away it was kinda odd lol

King_Mungi
actaully they fought another time as well when logan was bone claws and alpha flight attacked wolverine

Meh! Alpha Flight was brain washed and Depatment H erased most of their memories and sent them into battle.

he did not win actaully. puck did that and then ran away it was kinda odd lol

Wonders of being possessed by a demon Shaman, and Sasquatch started to chase the little bugger afterwards.

capt it up
Uhh...no?

Maybe he's always like...low-level amped. But I clearly remember seeing him focus his chi and 'power up' to a greater degree. (Been watching too much Cartoon Network anime, Capt? stick out tongue)

No have you ever read shang-chi comics lol. shang-chi neevr amps up like IF does. he at a constant state of chi amped abilities. Smae thing when he fought spiderman he never amped since he at a constant amped state
The only time we see him amp any thing is when he puts energy into his fists other then that his stats are at a constant amp level of superhuman.

capt it up
Meh! Alpha Flight was brain washed and Depatment H erased most of their memories and sent them into battle.
? they they never erased that much memory they still retained there fighting skill knowledge the only thing that was taken was like knowledge from the past 5 months or so.

capt it up
Wonders of being possessed by a demon Shaman, and Sasquatch started to chase the little bugger afterwards.

it made me laugh lol

King_Mungi
? they they never erased that much memory they still retained there fighting skill knowledge the only thing that was taken was like knowledge from the past 5 months or so.

Incorrect, they erased basically all their past history in Alpha Flight so Department H could mold them. They all believed, Shaman created Wolverine and Wolverine was mystical giving him his healing factor plus manipulated Heather and James wedding, origins of how they met Wolverine, Sasquatch's history, etc.. Hell, Heather couldn't even remember his name was Wolverine.

Soljer
No have you ever read shang-chi comics lol. shang-chi neevr amps up like IF does. he at a constant state of chi amped abilities. Smae thing when he fought spiderman he never amped since he at a constant amped state
The only time we see him amp any thing is when he puts energy into his fists other then that his stats are at a constant amp level of superhuman.

What the f**k?

Yes, I've read Shang Chi, why else would I state "I've seen Shang focus his Chi and 'power-up' to higher levels."

Don't try insulting me here, Capt. You won't fare well.

capt it up
Incorrect, they erased basically all their past history in Alpha Flight so Department H could mold them. They all believed, Shaman created Wolverine and Wolverine was mystical giving him his healing factor plus manipulated Heather and James wedding, origins of how they met Wolverine, Sasquatch's history, etc.. Hell, Heather couldn't even remember his name was Wolverine.

so your telling me they took away all 100 years of pucks memories?

And they replaced it with no fighting skills.......? come on now they would not take away there fighting skills that just be stupid.

King_Mungi
so your telling me they took away all 100 years of pucks memories?

And they replaced it with no fighting skills.......? come on now they would not take away there fighting skills that just be stupid.

Breifly yes

uh huh...do you honestly believe Alpha Flight were not fighting at their best abilities? Even Storm directly commented they were fighting as if they were brain washed. That's what was stated in the actual comics, not opionion

capt it up

What the f**k?

Yes, I've read Shang Chi, why else would I state "I've seen Shang focus his Chi and 'power-up' to higher levels."

Don't try insulting me here, Capt. You won't fare well.

why said I was trying to insult you? man you beign oevrly sensitive to day arnt we.

I was merely asking if you read it. Since shang-chi never amps up like you are saying. he always at a constant amp state in terms of reflex and agility. The only time he amps up is by putting enegery into his fists or maybe amp his strength.

He never amped up vs spiderman or any other person ive seen him battle such as Iron fist.

capt it up
Breifly yes

uh huh...do you honestly believe Alpha Flight were not fighting at their best abilities? Even Storm directly commented they were fighting as if they were brain washed. That's what was stated in the actual comics, not opionion
I never said he was I simple said they fought........

King_Mungi
I never said he was I simple said they fought........

I understand just saying "meh!" as Puck and the rest of AF were not in their normal mind-sets. They have never actually fought without some external interference.

Soljer
why said I was trying to insult you? man you beign oevrly sensitive to day arnt we.

I was merely asking if you read it. Since shang-chi never amps up like you are saying. he always at a constant amp state in terms of reflex and agility. The only time he amps up is by putting enegery into his fists or maybe amp his strength.

He never amped up vs spiderman or any other person ive seen him battle such as Iron fist.

*scratches head*

So, since YOU'VE never seen it, it must NEVER happen, hm?

Good logic there.

capt it up
*scratches head*

So, since YOU'VE never seen it, it must NEVER happen, hm?

Good logic there.
fine if he has prove it......

not to mention you think shang-chi could keep up with spdierman if he was not at a constant amp state?

also according to this logic would he not then beable to defeat IF becuase according to you he would have been holding back?

Soljer
fine if he has prove it......

not to mention you think shang-chi could keep up with spdierman if he was not at a constant amp state?

also according to this logic would he not then beable to defeat IF becuase according to you he would have been holding back?

Arguable. But as I don't see Danny Rand in this thread, I don't see how it's relevant.

shksprtx
Puck (either version) 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.