Daredevil : The End !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

my2cents
Found this on Ign.com

http://comics.ign.com/articles/767/767747p1.html

wuTa
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! crybaby

willRules
Originally posted by wuTa
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! crybaby

Dud they aren't killing off DD it's a mini series that is like an alternate future yes

DigiMark007
The full name is Daredevil: End of Days.

Good times, though I'm usually not too inspired to read things that are out of continuity.

Grinning Goku
I enjoy the 'The End' series. I'm reading the Fantastic Four edition and I like it a lot, although it's not the best 'End' I've ever read. I need to read #6 before I cast final judgement, though.

HigH ScholaR
i liked the hulk one, to be honest

jumpmann
I kind of enjoy The End series...the Hulk one was really good. The Punisher one fit The Punisher. I never had interest for the X-Men one... Marvel universe the end was interesting. FF one has been great so far.

With Bendis writing it I'm sold.

What If...

wuTa
Originally posted by willRules
Dud they aren't killing off DD it's a mini series that is like an alternate future yes

Oh, thank god. That was a bit of a scare there. embarrasment

Blind
Loved the Hulk and Wolverine was okay. is it true they're making a "Dark Knight Returns" version of Spidey? I haven't seen it, but I hear it's pretty sweet.

jumpmann
Yeah...its called Spiderman: Reign.

Superguy
It's not out of continuity. On marvel.com, it says that its the definitive end, and nut just a What If? or whatever...

Dinalfos
Originally posted by willRules

A POSSIBLY alternate future, actually. That means it could happen.

Superguy

NiņoAraņa

Superguy

jrodslam
I'll nuke Marvel headquartes if they kill off DD.mad

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Superguy
Really? Should have known Bendis would try to do something like that... he has about 10 characters that he just CANNOT leave alone... roll eyes (sarcastic) well, that's just my guess......

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Superguy
Really? Should have known Bendis would try to do something like that... he has about 10 characters that he just CANNOT leave alone... roll eyes (sarcastic)

who are the 10?

marvelprince
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
who are the 10?

If I had to guess:

Luke cage, Spider-Woman, Jessica Jones, Spider-Man, Echo all fall into that category. The others are kinda up in the air for me though

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by jrodslam
I'll nuke Marvel headquartes if they kill off DD.mad I'll help. no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I'll help. no expression reported no expression

both of you......shifty

Darth Macabre

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
You wouldn't happen to live anywhere near Marvel Headquarters, would you? whistle shifty go ahead....

i'll get the powers of the Hulk and come back and pwn you

*believes that* sad

Superguy
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
who are the 10? Not specifically 10, but basically Daredevil, Spider-Man, Cage, Jessica Jones etc... the ones he uses in eeeverything... can't think right now... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.