superman vs magneto and doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
i already saw a thread magneto vs superman and most of yall say magneto gets his butt kicked. but you think supes can take on doom and magneto together ? NO PREP !

Symmetric Chaos
Yes

spidey-dude
he can take them on one at a time but not together.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spidey-dude
he can take them on one at a time but not together.

No, he could beat the team w/o much effort.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, he could beat the team w/o much effort. maybe with prep

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spidey-dude
maybe with prep

Prep for them they would win.

Otherwise they lose badly (can't react).

janus77
depends. I don't think they can do anything to him, physically. whereas he can just snap their necks before they've even had a chance to blink.

but if they set to scheming, like Lex Luthor does, then Superman's dead.
Dr Doom and Magneto's just too much mental power for Supes to handle.

as well as Magneto's pretty awesome forcefields (thank you KMC, didn't really know much about their durability before!).

janus77
actually... hmm, depends on whether Magneto's forcefield is up or not.
if it's up then Superman can't touch him, and I'd venture Doom would be in there too.
so they're both free to attack him with their powers as well as scheme up ways to get rid of him.

so, perhaps even without Prep time, they could win... doubtful though.

DigiMark007
If Mags' shields hold, Doom could get some of his magic powers going, and that would pwn Supes in a hurry. And Magneto's not a pushover either.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If Mags' shields hold, Doom could get some of his magic powers going, and that would pwn Supes in a hurry. And Magneto's not a pushover either.

I think Superman is going to have steamrolled Mags before the shield goes up.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I think Superman is going to have steamrolled Mags before the shield goes up.

Which is why I said "If his shields hold..." But yeah, in a speedblitz scenario, it's likely Supes ends things quick.

spidey-dude
is supes strong enough to break out of magnetos shield ?

janus77
isn't the question whether he's strong enough to break into Magneto's shield?

hopefully, not even Superman is that strong... though you never know. he's got the most cobbled together powers going (super sneeze, super breath, does he break wind? Lex Luthor ever tried feeding him a laxative? could be the end of humanity ...)

feh, don't like Superman, but he should win this easy.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by janus77
isn't the question whether he's strong enough to break into Magneto's shield?

hopefully, not even Superman is that strong... though you never know. he's got the most cobbled together powers going (super sneeze, super breath, does he break wind? Lex Luthor ever tried feeding him a laxative? could be the end of humanity ...)

feh, don't like Superman, but he should win this easy. i meant is he strong enough to break out of mags shield if he traps supes ass in there.

SpunkySmurph
Could Superman potentially move fast enough to phase through the EM particles that make up Magneto's shield?

Out of curiosity...

Redatom65
this is pure spite. both bucket heads just get there as$es handed to them without prep.

Spite Ownens Give me Spite beyond Spite!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Could Superman potentially move fast enough to phase through the EM particles that make up Magneto's shield?

Out of curiosity...

He could match the frequency of the shield (or some sh!t comic physics like that and overload it) with the help of some PIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.