This isnt that creepy?... Is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
So I saw Hannibal Rising with my friend Gwen yesterday because we were at the mall shopping and we were like lets see hannibal rising right...

So I was watching the movie and it came to the part where he has this guy tied up to a tree and is pulling the rope thng and squeezing this guy to death.. So I guess this guys eyes explode or something and blood gets splattered all across Hannibal's face. Well naturally being the cannibal that he is he whipes a bit of the blood off his face and licks it off his fingers...

Heres the "strange" part, when he did that I turned to Gwen and said "That was pretty sexy droolio" and she said "OH MY GOD you are so nasty!"

It made me all hot ninja

kayakat
I totally agree with you droolio

Vinny Valentine
Yeah, because guy's eyeballs exploding and blood being licked is the newest Fetish craze in the world.

Ronny
Originally posted by kayakat
I totally agree with you droolio Okay good droolio I was starting to think there was something wrong with me.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Freaks. leftright

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Ronny
So I saw Hannibal Rising with my friend Gwen yesterday because we were at the mall shopping and we were like lets see hannibal rising right...

So I was watching the movie and it came to the part where he has this guy tied up to a tree and is pulling the rope thng and squeezing this guy to death.. So I guess this guys eyes explode or something and blood gets splattered all across Hannibal's face. Well naturally being the cannibal that he is he whipes a bit of the blood off his face and licks it off his fingers...

Heres the "strange" part, when he did that I turned to Gwen and said "That was pretty sexy droolio" and she said "OH MY GOD you are so nasty!"

It made me all hot ninja hot!

Ronny
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Yeah, because guy's eyeballs exploding and blood being licked is the newest Fetish craze in the world. If you dont think about it actually being this guys EYEBALL GUTS its actually really sexy.. The way he does it or whatever.

DarkC
Only you, Neera. stick out tongue

Strangelove
I'd hit it

Problem_Child

It made me all hot ninja
it was hot http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/Hazy_Cosmic_Jive/hannibalrising2.jpg who doesnt love that face?

Alpha Centauri
I know a girl who got excited over the guy getting strapped to the chair and drilled by the crazy businessman in Hostel.

So...apparantly it's not just you.

-AC

Vinny Valentine
I love you ronny.

Puzzle
Okay good droolio I was starting to think there was something wrong with me.

There is something wrong with you.

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
Only you, Neera. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Strangelove
I'd hit it

Nuh uh! Brendan got off to it too see!

kayakat
Okay good droolio I was starting to think there was something wrong with me.
oh no i thought it was hot too droolio and OH the way he licks up the blood dd

Naz
I haven't seen it yet weep

Ronny
Originally posted by Puzzle
There is something wrong with you. Being too cool for my own good doesnt count Ken. happy

Barker
steeks

Problem_Child
oh no i thought it was hot too droolio and the way he licks up the blood dd
agree i wanna see it again

Ronny
Originally posted by Naz
I haven't seen it yet weep eek! GO NOW! Its actually pretty good, the end comes up really fast but its pretty well done and the acting really isnt half bad. And the gore is pretty spread out so you dont get over gored or whatever. It doesnt really bother me much, but it may bother some people with weak a stomach

Ronny
Originally posted by Barker
steeks GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! eek!

DarkC
GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! eek!
Caught 'em all. ninja

kayakat
Originally posted by Problem_Child
agree i wanna see it again
Its in this trailer dd

N9oBj_Ict4M

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
Caught 'em all. ninja Raped 'em all and played in their blood ninja

Problem_Child
it explains alot the one dude is from doom and the chinese chick is from memoirs of a geisha

Naz
Its in this trailer dd

droolio That was pretty hot.

Leo.M
I'd do him. tongue_ss

Ronny
it explains alot the one dude is from doom and the chinese chick is from memoirs of a geisha She's Japanese. laughing out loud Hiroshima is in Japan and they explained that her family was killed in the atomic bombings.

Problem_Child
oh yeah like carlos mencia said i forgot my asian eye chart

Ronny
oh yeah like carlos mencia said i forgot my asian eye chart Carlos Mencia is an ass.

Alpha Centauri
She's Japanese. laughing out loud Hiroshima is in Japan and they explained that her family was killed in the atomic bombings.

She's Chinese.

-AC

kayakat
Originally posted by Naz
droolio That was pretty hot. It is dd

Originally posted by Leo.M
I'd do him. tongue_ss
Me too dd

Ronny
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
She's Chinese.

-AC No, she isn't. Hiroshima is in JAPAN.

kayakat
also SAMURAI = Japan no expression

Problem_Child
Carlos Mencia is an ass.
carlos mencia is a genius

Ronny
carlos mencia is a genius He's a racist poon who thinks that just because hes making fun of racist people justifies his statements. And hes very far from being genius. Hes dumping coal into the fire that fuels the train of modern racial hate. erm

Alpha Centauri
No, she isn't. Hiroshima is in JAPAN.

The actress, Gong Li, is Chinese, unless you mean the character.

-AC

Ronny
also SAMURAI = Japan no expression Ah yeah, I forgot about that part. probably alot more easier to place instead of the one quote about hiroshima embarrasment I'm smooth

Problem_Child
in todays society you have to be like him or tougher or else your a pussy http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/huuu.jpg

DarkC
Raped 'em all and played in their blood ninja
I'm calling PETA! sad

Ronny
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The actress, Gong Li, is Chinese, unless you mean the character.

-AC Ohhh yea I ment Lady Murasaki laughing out loud I though I made that clear, sorry

Ronny
in todays society you have to be like him or tougher or else your a pussy http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/huuu.jpg So you're telling me to conform to stupidity? Nah, I'm cool with my nice IQ and comfortable reading skillz

Problem_Child
i got a good IQ too but if ignore the fact that people are gonna be ignorant to you then you have no place

Ronny
i got a good IQ too but if ignore the fact that people are gonna be ignorant to you then you have no place Who said I was ignoring it? I'm just saying that I'm not going to waste my time watching his show if its just going to piss me off.

Problem_Child
okay you dont like it i do there we go lets not psend another hour on this subject

Ronny
okay you dont like it i do there we go lets not psend another hour on this subject Supa eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.