when all is said and done, how much money did the movie make?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
and has a sequal been actually confirmed?

Redatom65
sequel has been confirmed. The movie jsut about made everything back thanks to dvd sales

MattDay
yea it was number one, knocking POTC off the top spot... its had enough money already! so yea it seemed to have made an impact in the dvd side of things

emporerpants
alright, cool! thanks guys, i'm glad they're making a sequal!

Supra
movie made over 200 million

((The_Anomaly))
1 miiiillion dollers!! no expression

ragesRemorse
The movie made more money than it should have but less than ithought. I thought people would clammer to this movie in droves, but i guess unlike pirates of the carribean2 people were smart to steer clear of a redundant failed oppurtunity.

brainchild81
Good post, although I didn't expect it to make much. They should have started fresh.

SupezM'
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=superman06.htm

^ Box Office

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/dvdnews.php?id=17881

^ DVD Sales

xmarksthespot
300 has grossed more in 38 days than Superman Returns did in it's entire time (18 and a 1/2 weeks) at the Box Office, both U.S. domestically and internationally, on a production budget somewhere between a third to a quarter of the size and with an R rating. vin

mr.smiley
X 3 made more as well(world wide gross).I wonder if Singer gets a little pissed about that?

ADarksideJedi
NOt as much as Pirates three is gong to make!jm

brainchild81
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
300 has grossed more in 38 days than Superman Returns did in it's entire time (18 and a 1/2 weeks) at the Box Office, both U.S. domestically and internationally, on a production budget somewhere between a third to a quarter of the size and with an R rating. vin Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum!

ragesRemorse
it didnt make enough money to make singer's choice in leaving the x-men look like a good idea

ADarksideJedi
It may had made alot of money but the movie itself still suck.jm

Ultimate Hulk43
Made 391 million dollars worldwide. DVD sales probably helped a lot since it didn't make as much as Warner Bros. & crew probably thought it would make.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by mr.smiley
X 3 made more as well(world wide gross).I wonder if Singer gets a little pissed about that?

I hope so...FU*kin traitor!!!!!!!!

Ultimate Hulk43
I hope you aren't serious. No one can be considered a traitor just for going to make another movie. That's just the stupidest thing anyone can say. He didn't betray his country so he's not a traitor & by the way: GET OVER IT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.