JLU Superman vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
3 Matches:

1) Professor Hulk
2) Savage Hulk
3) War Hulk

They fight on a generic, desolate, room-temperature, oxygen-filled planet, which somehow is not broken into pieces from their fighting.

They start 50M apart.

-No PIS

Who wins?

Redatom65
labotomies all around

Juntai
Supes
Supes
SUpes

Batman-Prime
JLU Superman is the one from the Animated series, right?

If it's the Animated Superman he looses against Savage Hulk and WarHulk.

TricksterPriest
You know he could just do what Justice Lord Superman did, right? Like Redatom just said, lobotimies for all. Hulk dies hard.

xmeat
HULK KILLS HIM STOPS AT SAVAGE.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
HULK KILLS HIM STOPS AT SAVAGE.
Go ahead xmeat tell them who is teh shit!!!!

emporerpants
and a lobotomy won't work on savage hulk why?

xmeat
Originally posted by emporerpants
and a lobotomy won't work on savage hulk why? HEALING FACTOR IDIOT.

bigbran
and a lobotomy won't work on savage hulk why? Because Hulk has super high strength!

SpunkySmurph
Did his eye beams ever show to generate enough heat to break Hulk's skin?

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Did his eye beams ever show to generate enough heat to break Hulk's skin? Doomsday...

emporerpants
in the comics yes, easily, in the cartoon the heat was never given an actual value. however, since he did it to doomsday, its reasonable to assume he can do it to hulk.

Hercules
Originally posted by bigbran
Doomsday...

Doomsday is teh shitznit 111111!!11111 loooolll.

But huc wud mash hiz hed in!!!11111111!!!

Sorry, I don't know what came over me then! big grin

xmeat
WITH HF THAT SHIT WONT WORK.

bigbran
WITH HF THAT SHIT WONT WORK. Cover up, your genius is showing.
smile

TricksterPriest
Dude, it only has to work for a little while. Long enough for Superman to tear Hulk a new *******. big grin

xmeat
Cover up, your genius is showing.
smile NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN BUT HULK WINS.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, it only has to work for a little while. Long enough for Superman to tear Hulk a new *******. big grin Originally posted by Ize19
I wasn't trying to make up some feat for him, where he never dies, I was just answering his question, which was, assuming Wolverine can die of old age, what would happen next? I was answering that question to the best of my abilities, not trying to make Wolverine out to be Apacolypse.
shifty

juggernaut66666
Have you guys forgot what happend to DS when Superman cut loose?

Redatom65
he labomized doomsday who has a tuffer hide. hulk pwned. and herc your forgiven big grin

Rewmac
NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN BUT HULK WINS. How?

If Supes uses full power he is still faster than Hulk to see him.

Burn Hulk's brains would work pretty well.

SpunkySmurph
Doomsday...

The first incarnation of Doomsday was nothing special.

emporerpants
and xmeat, is the healing factor going to happen just as fast as the lobotomy? no. supes lobotomizes him and tosses him into orbit. will this convince you? no. does it matter? no, because you think that venom is in the same league as comic superman. thus, your opinion on anything is worthless.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Redatom65
he labomized doomsday who has a tuffer hide. hulk pwned. and herc your forgiven big grin

How can you know how tuff cartoon DD's hide was?

Badabing
How can you know how tuff cartoon DD's hide was?
DD said himself that he could withstand a nuclear blast.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Have you guys forgot what happend to DS when Superman cut loose? WHO CARES HE NEVER DID THAT TO DD OR MONGUL OR GRUNDY WHEN HE WAS RESSURECTED.

Hercules

YAY! someone saw my joke! I was worried I had got mistaken for xmeat for a second! blink

Rewmac
WHO CARES HE NEVER DID THAT TO DD OR MONGUL OR GRUNDY WHEN HE WAS RESSURECTED. You not only have problem with reading, but watching and listening too....

He said he never wanted to cut loose. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Redatom65
laughing

there there son.

xmeat can't back any of this up no

Rewmac
He never could just look at his post in one of the Hulk threads.

"Not sure what is that but Hulk wins"

bigbran
WHO CARES HE NEVER DID THAT TO DD OR MONGUL OR GRUNDY WHEN HE WAS RESSURECTED. So anyway... you're getting banned soon, so why don't you just say what you really feel.

xmeat
Originally posted by Rewmac
You not only have problem with reading, but watching and listening too....

He said he never wanted to cut loose. roll eyes (sarcastic) WHAT HE PUNCHED DS REAL HARD THATS IT DS DIDN'T LOOK TO HURT ABOUT AFTER THAT.

Rewmac
Nooo??? He could barely stand. If not for the boost he gained he couldn't have handled Supes.

xmeat
Originally posted by Rewmac
Nooo??? He could barely stand. If not for the boost he gained he couldn't have handled Supes. WHEN LEX MERGED WITH BRAINIAC SUPES DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE.

bigbran
WHEN LEX MERGED WITH BRAINIAC SUPES DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE. ...

Anyway...
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22695/Excalibur 14p16.th.jpg

Rewmac
OWNED

Redatom65
god your the most closed minded individual i know

emporerpants
so why exactly are you using caps all the time xmeat? is it to grab attention? how very odd. the wiser move would be to hide your posts, or simply stop posting, because bastically:

your posts = proof your mom had a drinking problem while carrying you.

xmeat

Anyway...
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22695/Excalibur 14p16.th.jpg ARE YOU STUPID THIS IS CARTOON SUPES WHO GOT HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BY MANY PEOPLE WEAKER THAN HIM NEVER ONCE BLITZ OR SHOWED LIGHTSPEED CAPABILITY. BARELY BEAT MONGUL PLUS SUPES WAS ANGRY AFTER MONGUL HADE HIM IN THAT DREAM WORLD SO HE WAS PRABABLY BLOODLUSTED.

Hercules
god your the most closed minded individual i know

You know hes printing off this comment and framing it don't you?

Redatom65
sorry i'm to slow witted to have realized this

emporerpants
are you really this stupid xmeat? at the end of the series supes used all his power, something he never did before. one more time. something he never did before. what the hell, i'll use caps to. SOMETHING HE NEVER DID BEFORE. there. although i don't suppose that will get through to you will it?

xmeat
are you really this stupid xmeat? at the end of the series supes used all his power, something he never did before. one more time. something he never did before. what the hell, i'll use caps to. SOMETHING HE NEVER DID BEFORE. there. although i don't suppose that will get through to you will it? I DIDN'T SEE HIM USE HEAT VISION OR FREEZE BREATH JUST A REALLY HARD PUNCHED STILL NOTHING THAT HULK AINT DONE HE PUNCHED ABOMINATION SO HARD MOUNTAINS SHOOK.

Redatom65
and then one time. The Hulk helded a mountain up. A weal Big Mountain toooo! and one time his arm, turned into metal. i was confuzled. And another time. Hulk spanked galactus so hard he cwied. And one time. hulk when bowling with the pwanets. HULKY SMASH111111111111111

xmeat
and then one time. The Hulk helded a mountain up. A weal Big Mountain toooo! and one time his arm, turned into metal. i was confuzled. And another time. Hulk spanked galactus so hard he cwied. And one time. hulk when bowling with the pwanets. HULKY SMASH111111111111111 STFU YOU OBVIOUS HAVE NOTHING ELSE CAUSE YOUR LOSING THE DEBATE AND I'M WINNING.

Redatom65
son, let's get one straight, you lsot when everyone disagreed with you. what can hulk do to him. Superman outclasses him. And will lobotomize him

juggernaut66666
STFU YOU OBVIOUS HAVE NOTHING ELSE CAUSE YOUR LOSING THE DEBATE AND I'M WINNING.
laughing laughing laughing
You retard you have never won a debate and you are still losing you are just to stupid to realise it.

Hercules
and then one time. The Hulk helded a mountain up. A weal Big Mountain toooo! and one time his arm, turned into metal. i was confuzled. And another time. Hulk spanked galactus so hard he cwied. And one time. hulk when bowling with the pwanets. HULKY SMASH111111111111111

laughing

Stop, please I think I broke a rib!

sorry i'm to slow witted to have realized this

But wait, your the Question, that can't be true, TELL ME THEY DIDN'T GET YOU TOO!!

no

Hercules
STFU YOU OBVIOUS HAVE NOTHING ELSE CAUSE YOUR LOSING THE DEBATE AND I'M WINNING.

confused

xmeat
son, let's get one straight, you lsot when everyone disagreed with you. what can hulk do to him. Superman outclasses him. And will lobotomize him YOU NEVER WATCHED JLU I SEE GO TO YOUTUBE THEY HAVE PLENTY OF EPISODES. WHEN GRUNDY WAS REVIVE HE MADE SUPES LOOK PATHETIC.
STILL YOU HAVE YET TO PROVE HULKS HF WONT HELP SO SHUT THE HELL UP.

emporerpants
so its not possible that supes could up his heat vision too? hmmmm. ok. what are you going to say next xmeat? is hulk going to turn the tables on supes and lobotomize supes with some sort of gamma vision? or perhaps the hulk shall travel back in time and destroy supes while he is still on krypton, by punching a so hard that he breaks through the fabric of time! or maybe he'll erase supes from existence after he kills thanos, eats darkseid, and violates LT.

emporerpants
tell me xmeat, did grundy get revived before or after THE FINAL EPISODE WHERE SUPERMAN CUTS LOOSE FOR THE FIRST TIME? please, do tell.

xmeat
so its not possible that supes could up his heat vision too? hmmmm. ok. what are you going to say next xmeat? is hulk going to turn the tables on supes and lobotomize supes with some sort of gamma vision? or perhaps the hulk shall travel back in time and destroy supes while he is still on krypton, by punching a so hard that he breaks through the fabric of time! or maybe he'll erase supes from existence after he kills thanos, eats darkseid, and violates LT. WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF ITS CLEAR YOUR LOSING YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE SUPES IS GOD INFACT JLU SUPES IS 10X WEAKER CARTOON GLAD WOULD BITCHSLAP HIS ASS.

Hercules
YOU NEVER WATCHED JLU I SEE GO TO YOUTUBE THEY HAVE PLENTY OF EPISODES. WHEN GRUNDY WAS REVIVE HE MADE SUPES LOOK PATHETIC.

Shhh now, there, there its ok, you can go to bed with your Hulk nightlight and clutch your plush Hulk doll with the "Hulk smash" action and dream of Hulk pwning Galactus and this will all be like a bad dream.

Oh and do you actually know Redatom65? or are you basing this on speculation instead of actual evidence?

Oh wait, sorry forgot who I was talking to...

Redatom65
YOU NEVER WATCHED JLU I SEE GO TO YOUTUBE THEY HAVE PLENTY OF EPISODES. WHEN GRUNDY WAS REVIVE HE MADE SUPES LOOK PATHETIC.

then how'd i know about bruce Timm, wait do you who he is?

I own all 3 seasons out this far. how'd I know about the labotomy? God you sound more and more stupid with every post

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hercules
Shhh now, there, there its ok, you can go to bed with your Hulk nightlight and clutch your plush Hulk doll with the "Hulk smash" action and dream of Hulk pwning Galactus and this will all be like a bad dream.

Oh and do you actually know Redatom65? or are you basing this on speculation instead of actual evidence?

Oh wait, sorry forgot who I was talking to...

eek! laughing

Give him the Hulk Smash Gloves!

emporerpants
you think about glad ***** slapping supes' ass? blink

Juntai
Supes

xmeat
tell me xmeat, did grundy get revived before or after THE FINAL EPISODE WHERE SUPERMAN CUTS LOOSE FOR THE FIRST TIME? please, do tell. WOULDN'T OF MATTER NONE OF SUPES PUNCHES WERE HURTING HIM ANYWAY. PLUS HE THUNDERCLAPED GL RESISTED AMAZO WHO AT THE TIME WAS ALMOST A GOD.

Hercules
eek! laughing

Give him the Hulk Smash Gloves!

He already has them, they stop him messing with himself during the night...

emporerpants
so you're saying grundy was powerful enough to stand up to a character who was almost god, and yet you're saying supes is weak for not being able to beat him....

Symmetric Chaos

sick

xmeat
then how'd i know about bruce Timm, wait do you who he is?

I own all 3 seasons out this far. how'd I know about the labotomy? God you sound more and more stupid with every post BRUCE TIMMS A DC FANBOY JUST LIKE YOU WHO DID THE BATMAN AND SUPES CARTOON BEFORE HE DID JLU THE REASON HE CANCELED IT CAUSE CARTOON NEWTWORK MORE INTERESTED IN ANIME SHOWS.

Redatom65
WOULDN'T OF MATTER NONE OF SUPES PUNCHES WERE HURTING HIM ANYWAY. PLUS HE THUNDERCLAPED GL RESISTED AMAZO WHO AT THE TIME WAS ALMOST A GOD.

*Gets the indulgent dictionary of truth and translates*

"Hello, I'm sorry for me wasting all you very intelligent users time, Hulk loses here. thank you for the advise"

Your welcome smile

Batman-Prime
Don't be mean to xmeat...... I did not see the last JLU episode just the Superman Animated Series and some JL Animated episodes, but this incarnation of Superman would indeed loose to Savage Hulk and WarHulk.

I will go and do some researches of the final JLU episode, maybe my opinion will change wink.

Symmetric Chaos
so you're saying grundy was powerful enough to stand up to a character who was almost god, and yet you're saying supes is weak for not being able to beat him....

JLU Amazo was a god . . .

But his power was absorbed by the magic used to revive Grundy. They never really fought.

Devil Lance
SUPERMAN WINS HULK SUXORS

whistle
thumb up

emporerpants
i know that symmetric chaos, i was simply pointing out his hyprocisy

xmeat
BRUCE TIMMS A DC FANBOY JUST LIKE YOU WHO DID THE BATMAN AND SUPES CARTOON BEFORE HE DID JLU THE REASON HE CANCELED IT CAUSE CARTOON NEWTWORK MORE INTERESTED IN ANIME SHOWS. GUESS I PROVED YOUR ASS WRONG.

emporerpants
what? seriously, what did you prove exactly? that your mom and dad committed a crime against humanity when they spawned you in the truck stop rest room?

Hercules
GUESS I PROVED YOUR ASS WRONG.

CAPS LOCK MEANS I'M SERIOUS!!

Devil Lance
I JUST GOT PWNED AGAIN

yes

xmeat
Originally posted by Devil Lance
yes QUIT EDITING MY POST YOU PILE OF CRACKSUCKING SIT.

Redatom65
BRUCE TIMMS A DC FANBOY JUST LIKE YOU WHO DID THE BATMAN AND SUPES CARTOON BEFORE HE DID JLU THE REASON HE CANCELED IT CAUSE CARTOON NEWTWORK MORE INTERESTED IN ANIME SHOWS.

no CN was more interested in their own shows like ben 10 which you watch i bet. It's why they scraped the kid's show krypto. Which u watched too. And Teen Titans.

Hercules
QUIT EDITING MY POST YOU PILE OF CRACKSUCKING SIT.

And the award for the worst insult ever goes to...

emporerpants
sit?

bigbran
GUESS I PROVED YOUR ASS WRONG. XMEAT SMASH PUNY LOGIC!!!111
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6403/dg5786lb9.jpg

Redatom65

your my hero man laughing out loud

Evil_Ash
baby

Hercules
your my hero man laughing out loud

Couldn't have done without you feeding me the lines! big grin

Symmetric Chaos
QUIT EDITING MY POST YOU PILE OF CRACKSUCKING SIT.

I could edit this to make it a good insult of you'd like

For Example:

"Stop editing my posts you cocksucking pile of sh!t."

xmeat
YOUR ALL CRACKSUCKING DUMBASS WHO ARE MADE I OWNED ALL YOUR ASSES.

emporerpants
obviously you never owned english class

Devil Lance
THANKS FOR EDITING MY POST AND MAKING IT WAY MORE INTELLIGENT.

Your welcome xmeat smile

Hercules

I don't think I want a cracksucking dumbass owning my ass.

Well not without buying me dinner first anyway...oh and I wuv you too honey.

TricksterPriest
Only in your addled mind, Xmeat. Only in your addled mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
IM AN IDIOT WHO HAS THE GRAMMAR SKILLS OF A 3 YEAR OLD KID
srug

Redatom65
i've sent Digi a formal plea. *FINGER'S CROSSED*

Symmetric Chaos

Sorry can't help you with this one smile

Hercules
i've sent Digi a formal plea. *FINGER'S CROSSED*

But what will we do for fun if hes banned?

Evil_Ash
KHAAANNNN!!!!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/khaaan.gif

bigbran
YOUR ALL CRACKSUCKING DUMBASS WHO ARE MADE I OWNED ALL YOUR ASSES. So... are you the ripped shirt, or the no shirt variant?
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7186/dg5785tb6.jpg

OMFG, FOAMY MUSKELS!!!111
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9913/dg5768ek2.jpg
Silly me... you're both!

Symmetric Chaos
But what will we do for fun if hes banned?

Then we just bash the newest regular . . .

Redatom65
Couldn't have done without you feeding me the lines! big grin

keep reading the cuecards lad

Badabing
Everybody should take it easy now. If mods have been notified then more than one person will be catching heat.

bigbran
i've sent Digi a formal plea. *FINGER'S CROSSED* I reported him awhile ago, so it will be ME, not you!
stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
Everybody should take it easy now. If mods have been notified then more than one person will be catching heat.

I wasn't there.

TricksterPriest
You know, even if we get lucky enough to get rid of this guy, there's still Devilgoblin, fearofblood, and Swerve, who I think really is a fanboy and not joking. Unless he comes out and admits he was kidding.

Redatom65
I reported him awhile ago, so it will be ME, not you!
stick out tongue

mine will sound better, I addressed him as sir stick out tongue

emporerpants
yeah, i think i'll be the first on the heat list, if that is to occur. oh well, i'll take one for the team

Hercules

Thats a good point, we haven't exactley held back and not flamed him.

Symmetric Chaos
Thats a good point, we haven't exactley held back and not flamed him.

Maybe you haven't . . .

Redatom65
yeah, i think i'll be the first on the heat list, if that is to occur. oh well, i'll take one for the team

I'll defend you smile

bigbran
You know, even if we get lucky enough to get rid of this guy, there's still Devilgoblin, fearofblood, and Swerve, who I think really is a fanboy and not joking. Unless he comes out and admits he was kidding. You mean, "WHEN we get rid of him"!

emporerpants
hercules, i don't think you'll be in trouble. i was a bit more vicious in my retorts.

emporerpants
thanks redatom!

Redatom65
thanks redatom!

it's like being accused of throwing eggs at the village, if one goes down, we all go down. wink

Symmetric Chaos
I'll defend you smile

You gonna hire SheHulk or DennyCrane?

bigbran
hercules, i don't think you'll be in trouble. i was a bit more vicious in my retorts. I doubt anyone will get in trouble.

After all, it's not OUR fault that xmeat has gamma dreams about Hulk.

Redatom65
The Question, and Captain Atom and JLU Superman as surprise witnesses

Badabing
I doubt anyone will get in trouble.

After all, it's not OUR fault that xmeat has gamma dreams about Hulk.
The last time this occured, Digi made it clear that it was everybody's fault. erm

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You gonna hire SheHulk or DennyCrane?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/khaaan.gif

CRAAANNEEEE!!!!!

bigbran
The last time this occured, Digi made it clear that it was everybody's fault. erm I blame the schools.

Devil Lance
The last time this occured, Digi made it clear that it was everybody's fault. erm

but x-meat is a special case yes

Symmetric Chaos

He's right.

But still erm xmeat is basicly asking for it.

TricksterPriest
I'd take Crane if I were you. She-Hulk once took a case for J. Jonah Jameson. smile

I know for a fact if anyone's gonna take heat for flaming him, I will. wink So if Digi gets mad, I'll pull a spartacus and say it was my idea to flame the little shit.

Hercules
Maybe you haven't . . .

Oh I was holding back believe me! but I was being pretty close to the knuckle I admit.

Well if I am, I am, I actually don't mind Xmeat, I just have a smart mouth.

I don't think you were too bad, he can get under your skin at times.

emporerpants
i think we're forgetting about matt murdock. justice is blind after all.

Symmetric Chaos
I know for a fact if anyone's gonna take heat for flaming him, I will. wink So if Digi gets mad, I'll pull a spartacus and say it was my idea to flame the little shit.

But I am TricksterPriest.

Redatom65
the majority of ours posters in here were just distracted by an imposile. i described that in my message

TricksterPriest

hysterical hysterical hysterical That made my day. big grin

bigbran
Umm... am I the only one who doesn't see any problem with anything said to xmeat?

I didn't really see anyone call him a wee-wee sucker.

All I saw was people manipulate his posts a bit.

Hercules

No, I'm TricksterPriest!

SpunkySmurph
imposile.
You mean "imbecile"?

Redatom65
anyway if I'm banned. i want to see Captain atom in everyone's posts laughing

Symmetric Chaos
imposile

pitt_shiftyDo You Meanpitt_shifty

impose
impossible
Imposable
imposable
imposing
imposure
Imp-pole
imposer
EMPOSI
impale
impassible
impiously
imposed
imposes
imposingly
impossibly
Impeople
Impoison
Impolicy
ampoule
impasse
impost
imposter

Hercules
Umm... am I the only one who doesn't see any problem with anything said to xmeat?

I said he had a Hulk night light and had to wear hulk hands to stop him playing with himself... embarrasment

TricksterPriest
No, I'm TricksterPriest!

hysterical hysterical hysterical

I'm dying of laughter here. laughing

Symmetric Chaos

I saw nothing.

Symmetric Chaos
Imp-pole

What the f**k?

Evil_Ash
hysterical hysterical hysterical

I'm dying of laughter here. laughing

No, I'm dying of laugther here!

shifty

Redatom65
imbecile i meant

laughing

bigbran
I said he had a Hulk night light and had to wear hulk hands to stop him playing with himself... embarrasment Not even remotely close to a warning... in my mind anyway.

Funny, yes, worth a warning, no.

*watch you get banned...*

emporerpants
you'll be fine herc. smile much like voltron, we all banned together to destroy the robeast of the ignorance.

Hercules
Not even remotely close to a warning... in my mind anyway.

Funny, yes, worth a warning, no.

*watch you get banned...*

All I ask if I do get banned is that you light a candle for me on this date every year. big grin

TricksterPriest
Form feet and legs! cool

Redatom65
na digi is way to cool

emporerpants
form arms and body! and i'll form the head!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZv5Z2Iz_s

Redatom65
So, guys I do believe the next time xmeat does happen to post let us come up a fraise, a universal fraise to reply to it.

TricksterPriest
VOLTRON, DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE, AND KMC FORUMS!

http://www.misterorange.com/archive/blogger/archive/pics/voltron.jpg

Magee
Your all being far to harsh on some one who is clearly very young... Give the guy a break I mean he doesn't do anything wrong other than spew forth rubbish about Hulk and proclaim his love for the character.

emporerpants
i think the phrase should be "go voltron force!"

TricksterPriest
oops. Forgot that part.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Magee
Your all being far to harsh on some one who is clearly very young...

. . . or very stupid.

Give the guy a break I mean he doesn't do anything wrong other than spew forth rubbish about Hulk and proclaim his love for the character.

That would be a eutopian world. We do not line in such a place

Redatom65
Your all being far to harsh on some one who is clearly very young... Give the guy a break I mean he doesn't do anything wrong other than spew forth rubbish about Hulk and proclaim his love for the character.

I believe he is around my age actually

Badabing
. . . or very stupid. Or very young.

That would be a eutopian world. We do not line in such a place Or maybe we do.

SpunkySmurph
So, guys I do believe the next time xmeat does happen to post let us come up a fraise, a universal fraise to reply to it.

You mean phrase?

Redatom65
You mean phrase?

excuse me, yes phrase. I won't make to many more of those blunders laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Or maybe we do.

*turns on the news*

Thats a dystopia not an eutopia.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>