Villains United in my Marvel universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
I just realized something.

With hints from Bendis that the Hood manages to become the kingpin of super Villains could we see the beginning of a Villains United type team in the marvel U?

When you look at it the villains would have to work together in the new status quo. Not so easy to rob a bank anymore when every state has a super team and the cops can simply have shield send the state authorized super team instead of relying on the lone vigilante to show up to take care of the problem. Working with a group would give you a better chance of completing a job then say going up against Ms.Marvel,iron man and Ares all by yourself.

what are your thoughts kmc? Good idea? Bad idea? Shut up Black Adam?

Black Adam
no expression

King_Mungi
They have to start working together or they won't do much. The government has pretty much a limitless superhero army, with 50 super hero teams as well as solo agents. We started to see some villians teaming up against the SHRA, but thanks to Punisher ended that quick.

TricksterPriest
Of course the high end villains can still operate solo. But yeah, the street levelers and metahumans need to start teaming up. Damn you Punisher, for your ruthless stance on crime! stick out tongue

Redatom65
glad your not god.....

Grimm22
Bah, Doom is just going to return and kill them all anyway so whats the point big grin

TricksterPriest
Where the hell is Doom anyway? We haven't seen him since he broke out of that dimensional prison.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Of course the high end villains can still operate solo. But yeah, the street levelers and metahumans need to start teaming up. Damn you Punisher, for your ruthless stance on crime! stick out tongue

Obviously Apoc will need to team up. Hopefully with some higher end villains. Like Magneto and Mr. Sinister. shifty

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Where the hell is Doom anyway? We haven't seen him since he broke out of that dimensional prison.

Was that before or after Black Panther revealed he was always secretley a closet racist towards the blacks? I can't keep track.

TricksterPriest
Even Hudlin knew that shit wouldn't fly. it was a doombot.

Sinister is Apoc's bitchboy. cool Magneto is presumed dead, as is Apoc. sad Current Apoc would need to team up, Classic would be planning world domination at this point.

Evil_Ash
Speaking of Sinister, where the hell is he?

xmarksthespot
Last seen being strangled by Colossus. messed

grey fox
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Last seen being strangled by Colossus. messed

....while bitching about why his powers are now screwy.

TricksterPriest
Actually, Exodus was seen swearing loyalty to Sinister, who he seemed genuinely in awe of. Check Exodus's respect thread. Sinister was also seen talking to Death Gambit and Sunfire.

Martian_mind
I think a Villians united would be cool.

Dr Doom,Magneto,Loki(you just know he's gonna return with a vengeance) and Blackheart would own.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I think a Villians united would be cool.

Dr Doom,Magneto,Loki(you just know he's gonna return with a vengeance) and Blackheart would own.

The problem is that those guys would never work together

Doom would secretly be working against them all along in order to give only himself more power

Magento would screw it up because he'll be all whiny about Mutants or something

And Loki, well he'll get his ass handed to him by Thor anyway, so.. big grin

King_Mungi
Sinister is building an army he has Horseman Gambit, Exodus, Frenzy, Random, etc who just went to him in the X-Men Annual.

willRules
Everyone is suggesting all these powerful guys but Villains United consisted of a few losers as well as some cool street levellers. I think this should be the same for the MU.

I think the comic would be great with a team of

Agent X
Shocker
Enchantress
Abomination
Spiral
Klaw

They are all hired by a major villain whose identity remains unknown and all are blackmailed into doing their bidding yes

golem370
Classic Juggernaut
Purple Man
Cyber
Electro
blastaar
Wizard

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Mastermind villains could never work together. They just scheme for their own ends.

That's why they have lesser minded, more simple money seeking henchmen to serve them.

And what makes you think Magneto would collaborate with the god of mischief and lies, the devil's son, and the biggest egomaniacal on the planet? Or any other villain for that matter. confused

the Darkone
This would be my Villians United

Ulttron
Count Nefaria
Dr. Doom
Exodus
Tiger shark
Loki

Blair Wind
Villians United would be cool.

Give me:

Spot
Shocker
Klaw
Bullseye
Taskmaster
Grey Gargoyle

Random Names I came up with erm

Black Adam
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Mastermind villains could never work together. They just scheme for their own ends.

That's why they have lesser minded, more simple money seeking henchmen to serve them.

And what makes you think Magneto would collaborate with the god of mischief and lies, the devil's son, and the biggest egomaniacal on the planet? Or any other villain for that matter. confused

Indeed.

If anything It's going to be the Hood(head boss) with a few other close subordinates running the majority of street levelers and c-z listers at marvel.

Most of the big names would never work together or long enough to form a huge organisation. Somehow worked at DC with the threat of mind wiping from the league but at marvel most of these guys have there own little areas were the registration crap isn't going to bother them.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sinister is building an army he has Horseman Gambit, Exodus, Frenzy, Random, etc who just went to him in the X-Men Annual.

Sinister's big plan?

Raise an army of enough crappy characters and hopefully Marvel will be so desperate for a decent villain they will bring him back into comics laughing

TricksterPriest
Dude, they have a perfect opportunity to bring back Apocalypse and finally make him stop jobbing. I mean, the Celestials just snagged him and told him it's time to pay up. So why settle for a 2nd rate villain, when you can bring back Marvel Earth's greatest villain to his full glory? evil face Sinister's cool, but Marvel seems to keep screwing their good characters, and unfortunately, he's been one of those getting screwed for awhile. erm

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Grimm22
Sinister's big plan?

Raise an army of enough crappy characters and hopefully Marvel will be so desperate for a decent villain they will bring him back into comics laughing

Beast: Diabolically clever!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/27.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.