First off, the only "coward" feat Jeroen has is when their opponent was using powerful pheremones or somesuch that directly triggered fear receptors.
So we can take that out.
War Hulk can't defend against matter manip on the Doctor's level. Not even close.
- He could flood Hulk with experiences of Buddhist monks, making him a pacifist, thus losing his rage
- He could grow himself to the size of a mountain, empathically shut down Hulk's rage, or simply stomp him.
- He could travel back in time and kill Banner before he could walk.
- He could turn War Hulk into butterflies (
- He could syphon the radiation out of him, thus draining him, like he did to the super-human with the powers of an atomic bomb.
...he could...you get the point.
Juggernaut, please quit baiting.
And anyone responding, make sure you know both participants' powers before walking blindly into a fight.
And no, the rest of the Authority would have trouble with War Hulk. Jack in a major city probably could or Jenny Quantum could. But that's about it...War Hulk wins the rest.