Alexander Revisited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IdleTwilight
Looks pretty good from what I can tell so far. Apparently the DVD includes free passes the 300 so I'm def going to pick this up. I saw they were doing a contest related to the movie if you're and good at video editing alexandercontest.com (I need some more practice but I'm still going to give it a shot)

The Core
A 3rd DVD release of this movie...

BackFire
Unless they extended Rasario Dawson's nude scene by about 2 hours and shorted all other scenes to not existing, it's worthless.

Pookpook
I'm personally excited about this new release, plus it comes with a 300 ticket which is pretty nifty. (Look at how good 300 looks.) Anyway, I loved Alexander when I saw it in theaters and I'm quite excited about seeing an uncut version. I'll check that contest out and see what's up.

MildPossession
I thought it was more put in a different order than uncut... and I thought the 175 minute version was uncut...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.