sport anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kyolover2
Hey all, I was wondering if you could help me find sport animes. I have watch princess nine which has to do with baseball and I just got done watching prince of tennis and boy can I say I loved the princes of tennis series. It was great. So send me a message or leave one here it be great to watch some more great sports anime and to know what you have watched.

JacopeX
Wild Stryker-Hungry Heart (My Favoirte Sport one)

Dear boys

Initial D (If you want to include racing)

Takiko_4ever
There's Slam Dunk As well

M.T. STYLE
here a shit cartoons 'galactik football'

Darth Macabre
Fighting Spirit is my favorite....but it depends on what type you want. Ie: Baseball, hockey, basketball...?

Hidden Lotus
prince of tennis?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
prince of tennis? She just finished it. She wants a new one to watch.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
prince of tennis?

Surprisingly good show actually.

in the first episode he beats a guy senseless w/ tennis balls during a match

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
She just finished it. She wants a new one to watch.

my bad.
i didnt see that

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Surprisingly good show actually.

in the first episode he beats a guy senseless w/ tennis balls during a match

that was the only episode i saw.

kyolover2
Ya, i just got done with prince of tennis and it was great. That is why i'm looking for something along those lines....but the ones you guys have mention ill look in to them, thanks...

Takiko_4ever
Originally posted by kyolover2
Ya, i just got done with prince of tennis and it was great. That is why i'm looking for something along those lines....but the ones you guys have mention ill look in to them, thanks...

then u may like Initial D although it's about street racing the main characters reminds me orf Ryoma ^_^

Or maybe Dear Bpys, I enjoyed that series as well although the Ryoma in there isn't cocky ^_^

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Takiko_4ever
then u may like Initial D

i read the manga.
IT WAS AWESOME!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.