Their Eyes Were Watching God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I had to read this lame book for school and I was wondering if anyone else had done the same.

I realize there is a book discussion forum, but I really wanted to post it here.

Anyway, does anyone have any views on the book? wink

Vinny Valentine
Just because you want to post something here, doesn't mean its right to do it.

SnakeEyes
I know, but basically, I have an assignment to do and the teacher said that if you can come up with something completely unique as PART of your project, then you will get awarded extra points...

So... basically I just wanted some quick takes on the book so I may show my teacher the unique idea of getting forum members to discuss the book.

I don't expect many people to take this seriously, but if they do, it would be much appreciated. If not, it will still be funny to show my teacher.

So just, cut me some slack and ease up.

SnakeEyes
Could someone at least pretend they read the book and give some sort of commentary?

Röland

Mywi

SnakeEyes

Strangelove
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
laughing out loud

Good stuff.

Any more opinions? I firmly believe that the characters, the plot, and the book itself belong in the Book Discussion Forum. And I'll stand by that

Hax42
never heard of it beforeconfused

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I know, but basically, I have an assignment to do and the teacher said that if you can come up with something completely unique as PART of your project, then you will get awarded extra points...

So... basically I just wanted some quick takes on the book so I may show my teacher the unique idea of getting forum members to discuss the book.

I don't expect many people to take this seriously, but if they do, it would be much appreciated. If not, it will still be funny to show my teacher.

So just, cut me some slack and ease up.

Why? Because it's Black History Month?

RedAlertv2
For the record, this book was shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.