Count Dooku Vs. Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zobica
Both in there prime.
hmm the area will be on degohbah(lol that should be intresting)

Im aiming at dooku here.

Rampant ox
Dooku is at a significant disadvantage from the get go. He will be to busy worrying about not getting his Rancor Skin boots muddy and tailor made uniform wet in the dirty swamps than actually fighting.

Blaxican
eek! laughing

zobica
HA well lets ignore that little fact ok.

Utrigita
Kyle at his peak takes this.

allfg
Kyle was capable of taking on powerful and unorthodox dark jedi with no real jedi training. With training, he'd be pretty damn uber, and the fact that he's the NJO's BattleMaster speaks volumes. I'm pretty sure that his saber prowess was stated to rival Luke's in one of the NJO books too.

kamikz
I agree with allfg on this one.

allfg
Well there's a first time for everything.

kamikz
Indeed.

overlord
Wait.. did someone say Plo Koon?

kamikz
Yeah!

darthsith19
Kyle wins in a close one. Dooku would take him with the Force but Kyle is to young and good with a saber for Dooku to handle.

zobica
im asking if this is a good duel like one to actually think about?

kamikz
Yes it is, in this fight you need to check both mens advantages, force and saber, and see which one prevails. It's a good match, but I think Kyle pretty solidly takes this.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think that poser Dooku wins.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/laugh.gif
laughing

zobica
Well im gonna give some support to dooku here sense no one is on his side lmao. Kyle has never faced force lighting i believe so there is an disadvantage there. And Katarn has never faced a form 2 saber style to my knowledge so dooku has some real leg ups.

Utrigita
In my campaign in outcast as well as in dark force 2 I have encountered lightning many times, and we doesn't know each stil that the seven jedies he defeated used as well as we doesn't know desanns

Tengu
well as much as i don't liek the concept of Kyle Katarn, i suppose he could take this, but im leaning towards Dooku on this overall.

Count Makashi
Dooku, he needs support and because i absolutely hate Kyle Katarn, i never liked him, i hope he has a violent death, with great agony.

Kadesh
huh, kyle despite being untrained killed 7 dark jedi

Count Makashi
Yes but not in the same time, he killed them one on one, with only one fight 2 on 1.

((The_Anomaly))
Kyle is damn good, I gotta give the slight majority to Kyle, although it won't be easy by any means. Plus Dooku is cooler.

overlord
Dooku, he got is head torn off by his apprentice' apprentice' apprentice.

Count Makashi
Which apprentice is this?

Darth_Glentract
Anakin. (Dooku - Qui-gon - Obi-wan - Anakin)

This probably goes to Kyle, but I'm really not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.