Autobots versus Decepticons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The Autobots: Everyone in the picture (except for Omega Supreme)

http://www.yuanlei.com/transformers/icons/autobots.jpg

versus

The Decepticons: Everyone in the picture

http://www.yuanlei.com/transformers/icons/decepticons.jpg

Board Walker
The "big robot" in the autobots pic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Devastator

masterbruce
Originally posted by Board Walker
The "big robot" in the autobots pic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Devastator

He will not be participating in this battle. btw, his name is Omega Supreme.

jasonk3
Damn...this is a hard one

TheEvilHex
Autobots win this one they have more players.

Brutacus
Autobots, they out number the decepticons by atleast 3 and the only big decepticons are devastator, megatron, shockwave, starscream, skywarp, blitzwing, astrotrain and Thundercracker.

The autobots have more big guy's or muscle, like Optimus Prime, Iron Hide, Prowl, Ratchet, Side Swipe, Mirage, Grimlock, Slag, Sludge, Snarl, Swoop, the biggest autobot Superion, blaster, Sunstreaker,Tracks.

And even iff he's a mini-bot, still a force you shouldn't forget the second strongest autobot Brawn

Hercules
I can't see Brawn in the picture?

Anyway, having the dino bots with the Autobots is a swing in their favour.

Autobots ftw.

EDIT: Oh wait, yes I can.

masterbruce
For the sake of balance, I'm eliminating Grimlock from the autobots side.

Is it more even now?

janus77
Decepticons. much more offensive powers. less numbers and strength, but offensive power is what matters.

Megatron alone would eliminate several of the Autobots, whilst Prime would have to slug it out (one on one) with the Decepticons... take too long.

the big Autobots are powerful, but then the insecticons should be able to sabotage them from the inside.

Brutacus
Originally posted by janus77
Decepticons. much more offensive powers. less numbers and strength, but offensive power is what matters.

Megatron alone would eliminate several of the Autobots, whilst Prime would have to slug it out (one on one) with the Decepticons... take too long.

the big Autobots are powerful, but then the insecticons should be able to sabotage them from the inside.

Optimus could also take out several decepticons, and there are only 3 insecticons, not a whole group, and you can see brawn on the left side of Side Swipe.

masterbruce
But you also have to factor in that Decepticons are more ruthless and fighting oriented, I think that's an advantage for the Decepticons.

masterbruce
bump

janus77
another crucial factor that swings it for the Decepticons is their numerical Air power superiority, imo.

think, Optimus aside, the Autobots don't have the power - one on one - to beat down the Decepticons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.