Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AudioHeart
Hello everybody I'm new here (Well actually I am new to the whole thread thing)

Anyway I'm supposed to introduce myself:

Hello I am AudioHeart (I am a female), my favorite movie is Pirates of The Caribbean 1, 2 and soon to be 3, I live in Australia and my hobbies are playing games, listening to music and watching movies.

I'm not sure of what to say, I'm not very good at introductions, but on KMC you will probably find me in the Pirates of the Caribbean section.

I am mainly here to make some nice friends online and talk about the things I'm interested in with people who are too.

I'm most likely to be online most of the time, since I spend majority of my time on my computer, anyway, best wishes....

AudioHeart

Kaldorei
Hello there, AudioHeart.
A hearly welcome from me and welcome to KMC Forums big grin I hope you will enjoy your time here.

/Best of wishes- Kaldorei.

Darth Oblivion
welcome, enjoy your stay.

guy222
Originally posted by AudioHeart
Hello everybody I'm new here (Well actually I am new to the whole thread thing)

Anyway I'm supposed to introduce myself:

Hello I am AudioHeart (I am a female), my favorite movie is Pirates of The Caribbean 1, 2 and soon to be 3, I live in Australia and my hobbies are playing games, listening to music and watching movies.

I'm not sure of what to say, I'm not very good at introductions, but on KMC you will probably find me in the Pirates of the Caribbean section.

I am mainly here to make some nice friends online and talk about the things I'm interested in with people who are too.

I'm most likely to be online most of the time, since I spend majority of my time on my computer, anyway, best wishes....

AudioHeart

Its serene. Enjoy. Guy222. smile

Kongu Dude
Welcome.

TRH
Welcome dude

ladygrim
Hello there and welcome to KMC

pirate179
hello and welcome, i am mostly on the POTC forum so feel free to come join in... big grin

AudioHeart
Wow, thankyou everybody for the warm welcome!

AudioHeart
Ok, pirate179 - see you there!

pirate179
cool!! ya we are all really nice and friendly so feel free to talk it up! if you have any questions or wanna talk you can PM if you wanna.

Morning_Glory
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/yescali/theglitterhello.gif

Scottie
wave hey and welcome

AudioHeart
Hello and thankyou all very much

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/yescali/theglitterhello.gif

Rohangiga
hi!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.