Jason vs Freddy vs Mike Myers movie??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Is this movie actually happening or not?

Evil Dead
no.

dave_kodak
they have a better shot at Spiderman Vs. Ash Vs. Mecha-Godzilla

Evil Dead
Ash would win.

steverules
Ash ftw

PiruBlood
screw mysers get pinhead. if you look at the 2nd disk of freddy vs jason they say they had an ending for jason and freddy to fight in hell with pinhead.

MildPossession
I hope no more vs movies are made, leave them to their own movies.

steverules
Fighting in hell with pinhead...sounds good. AVP2 is coming out soon so more vs movies

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by steverules
Fighting in hell with pinhead...sounds good. AVP2 is coming out soon so more vs movies

That does sound good and I would give Pinhead ftw because Jason is to dumb to use the puzzle and Freddy is just f*cked.

dave_kodak
if pinhead took on anyone, all he has to do is get them to open the hell box, thats it, all over right then and there.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by MildPossession
I hope no more vs movies are made, leave them to their own movies. i can agree with that

Wolfie
Not many vs. movies are being made, just stupid vs. threads.

Impediment
Originally posted by Wolfie
Not many vs. movies are being made, just stupid vs. threads.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Wolfie
Not many vs. movies are being made, just stupid vs. threads. you say that now, but just wait for the news of "Spiderman Vs. jason Vs. the hulk" thread... i bet it will happen... oh will i ever want to kill myself that sad sad sad day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.