Who'll be the next Manchester United manager?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Coal
So, who do you reckon'll get the nod when Fergie finally gives up?

Victor Von Doom
The only one of those choices that seems possible is Roy Keane.

vintageSW77
he aint had enough experiance elswhere yet to take on the job

theres only one true Mancunian team and it aint the one being discussed in this forum
no doubt ill be the only mancunian to contribute to this thread which pretty much sums up the majority of fans of the red scum................non Manc

Victor Von Doom
I don't think it will be Keane. He's the most likeloy of the choices though.

Any reason why so many Mancunians support Man City?

Seems a bit masochistic.

vintageSW77
ive been wondering why myself a lot this season

Victor Von Doom
I wrote 'likeloy'.

A very irritating sounding typo.

Count Makashi
Probably Roy Keane, he is a Man U. legend, the fans love him, the players know him, very charismatic, but he needs to cool his temper.
And why is Bruce Arenas on the list, why would he be chosen, he never coached in EU, ther are a lot better managers.

T.M
Why isn't Marcello Lippi on the list.. he has been constantly linked with the job

Lord Coal
Originally posted by Count Makashi
And why is Bruce Arenas on the list, why would he be chosen, he never coached in EU, ther are a lot better managers.

I remember Bruce Arenas being mentioned as a possible successor a while back. It was some newspaper or other, not being too serious, just speculating that the Glazers, being American, might look to appoint an American manager.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.