Drax?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supreme being
I recently went back and started reading some old comics namely annihilation4 and in it Drax mentions that when he was resurrected on Titan that he was given Untold power. I recently got into a discussion with a friend who reckons Drax only had the power to kill Thanos and that his pretty useless beside that purpose but annihilation 4 seems to say different.

So where does Drax stand in terms of the cosmic Hierarchy is he below surfer and the likes or a few notches above them?

Supreme being
Edited

Kallark Summers
I have the anihilation series and i would definately say that he is below surfer level, remember the whole incident with Thanos's failsafe device. However, the fact that he was able to take on an entire fleet by himself and make his way to Thanos proves that Drax is quite the beast

bigbran
Originally posted by Supreme being
I recently went back and started reading some old comics namely annihilation4 and in it Drax mentions that when he was resurrected on Titan that he was given Untold power. I recently got into a discussion with a friend who reckons Drax only had the power to kill Thanos and that his pretty useless beside that purpose but annihilation 4 seems to say different.

So where does Drax stand in terms of the cosmic Hierarchy is he below surfer and the likes or a few notches above them? Classic Drax is said to be more powerful... C. Drax was said to be on Surfer's level.

Now, I like Current Drax, and I don't understand how he is supposed to be depowered.

I'd personally say he could beat Surfer in h2h, but with all his powers...

Also, that Drax was a way better fighter, with better reflexes, smarter, and utilizes his surroundings.
He might be weaker, and he might not be though, I've never seen a being ever physically break through Thanos's sheilds like that, even a hastly errected (tee hee) shield.
It might have had to do with his secret power, but I don't know, since how would his power make him able to break through a sheild?

Maybe his power has the ability to make him more powerful when he is near Thanos though...

Also, it took Firelord almost everything to take out one of those Queens, Drax took one out along with it's crew in seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.