Leon S. Kennedy vs. Sakura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blind faith
I wonder who would win this fight, Sakura has been training alot with Ryu and is progressing. Not a pushover.

And we have Leon Scott Kennedy, the former rookie police officer who is now a fully trained agent who deals with death and action in Resident Evil 2 and 4, he has great survivor skills and agent capabilities/skills, definitely not a fluff boy.

I thought this could be fun, both are from Capcom.

so who wins? smile

Swe_Bum
Well im not the biggest fan of them both... but i like Leon and he seems pretty good so i think he wins

Remulous
Leon could probably subdue her in tussle but if he gets hit with a Hadouken, he'll be out of commission...most likely.

blind faith
Hmm yeah Hadouken is very effective but she has to charge a bit for it and Leon could possibly get away from it. Storywise, Leon can keep up with Krauser and dodge fast lasers so he might hold his own there. But yeah if he gets hit more than twice he would most likely lose.

lightness
leon needs to use a gun/knife 99% of the times.

he'll lose h2h. he's just a regular human whose enhance, but can't do anything some real person can't. sakura exist in a world where ppl get super powers from training.

Superboy Prime
But why does Leon use guns 99% of the time? Because he's fighting monsters, not schoolgirls.

Besides I don't think this would even be a fight since Leon would probably try to save/rescue Sakura while she could must likely get a crush on him.

lightness
and sakura mangaed to survive against bison with some help from ken.

Remulous
Originally posted by lightness
and sakura mangaed to survive against bison with some help from ken. You do bring up a good point.

Sado22
no...Ken survived against Bison because of some help from Sakura. you got the equation all wrong. mad

~Sado-sama

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
no...Ken survived against Bison because of some help from Sakura. you got the equation all wrong. mad

~Sado-sama laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.