Emerson, Lake & Palmer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Core
I'm slowly getting into them decades after having peaked, but still. Any fans? Favorites?

I've been listening to a lot off of "Tarkus" and a little "Brain Salad Surgery", which is somewhat bizarre.

Victor Von Doom
Excellent musicians, but I'm not a fan of the music to a great extent.

Alpha Centauri
Karn Evil 9 etc has one of my favourite drum solos of all time, but I'm not someone who would casually throw on their albums for a listen.

-AC

The Core
It would seem I'm only fond of the first 2 albums. After that, when they started adding guitars, and doing concept albums, it seems as if they weren't as creative.

Nellinator
Emerson is definitely one of the best men on the keys in rock, which I like because I love piano and keyboards which is why I like this band. I'm not a huge fan though.

Pezmerga
Brain Salad Surgery is a great album.

RogerRamjet
i love them...Works II and Pictures At An Exhibition are some of their best stuff...

Impediment
My dad loves them.

I grew up listening to them, but I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan. I do, however, like a few songs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.