The 420 Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
This thread is for all the stoners out there. the goal of the game is to get to 420 pages of posts and on 420 which is national ot smoking day we can tell all of our smoking stories that we had that day. also any other post about pot at any other time is very accepted

LifeInSepia
this would work, only some people have their post per page limit set different to you erm

Quest-xx
o.O

Hidden Lotus
Pot! eek!

DeNiro
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
Pot! eek!

I SURE YOUR ENTHUSIAMSIM

I ran out of money like two days ago but for some reason all of my friends been smoking me up mad style ive smoked 15 free blunts in the last two days

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by DeNiro
I SURE YOUR ENTHUSIAMSIM

I ran out of money like two days ago but for some reason all of my friends been smoking me up mad style ive smoked 15 free blunts in the last two days

shock
me no thinx that healthy

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
this would work, only some people have their post per page limit set different to you erm

Hidden Lotus
you just quoted yourself! eek!

Strangelove
Wont work ermm

..::Marea::..
Smoking is disgusting!

Kongu Dude
We need a better Herbsmoke. herbsmoke

Marxman
Originally posted by DeNiro
This thread is for all the stoners out there. the goal of the game is to get to 420 pages of posts and on 420 which is national ot smoking day we can tell all of our smoking stories that we had that day. also any other post about pot at any other time is very accepted The smoking stories would probably have to wait till 4/21 because I know that I'm stoned ALL DAY on 4/20. From 4:20 am till I go to sleep. Most of the time I'm so stoned I wouldn't be able to post a coherent story of the days events.

spliff

Hidden Lotus
all you guys are stoners?shocking

lord xyz
Let the games begin!

Now let them end.

Hidden Lotus
END! eek!

§uffer§noopy
Originally posted by ..::Marea::..
Smoking is disgusting! I wish my significant other held this belief.

Hidden Lotus

DeNiro
Originally posted by Marxman
The smoking stories would probably have to wait till 4/21 because I know that I'm stoned ALL DAY on 4/20. From 4:20 am till I go to sleep. Most of the time I'm so stoned I wouldn't be able to post a coherent story of the days events.

spliff

I like your style

all i know is if i am going to beat my old records then i will have to smoke more then three ounces of thirties to myself that day or my other record of 17 dro blunts. im most likly going to be mixing it up alot.

CHECKLIST FOR 420
Bong
hooka
gravity bong
zong
bubbler
several glass pipes
gas mask
steam roller
blunts
papers
and a mother fu-ckin lot of pot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.