What did you like about Han Solo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
I'm going to respond with one thing I liked at a time. For Han, I loved his ship the Falcon.

Jedimaster3838
His co-pilot and taste in women rule! He doesn;t take crap, and thats really cool

Darth Daft
I liked the way he came back for Luke during the battle at the Deathstar in ANH. He deserved that medal he got.

darth stu
here's a bit of controversy to throw in here.

Was Han Solo ever a Stormtrooper? I thought I read that somewhere in the rumor mongering media.

If he was a Stormtrooper, Is Han Solo a clone?

just thought i'd spice up this thread.

Darth Daft
Heh heh, I doubt Han would be a clone. He was an Imperial when he saved Chewie from slavery, although I'm not sure if he was an actual stormtrooper. Even if he was, it wouldn't nesecarily make him a clone, as not all troopers are clones, I think. I think some of them are recruits who've joined the Empire by their own will.

Xizor
Han is definetly NOT a clone! He was a pilot/officer in the imperial navy when he saved Chewie, even as an imperial cadet he had a disdain for the "mindlessness" of troopers. No more talk on that.

I also like how Han says very blunt and rude comments in the middle of delicate diplomatic speeches.smile

Darth Daft
I like how Han takes orders from only one person. HIM. big grin

Xizor
I like how Han and Lando relate to eachother. Truly great acting as they come off as a couple of space cowboys who really don't trust each other, yet deep down are true friends.

Darth Daft
I love the way he taps that trooper on the shoulder in ROTJ and thens runs behind him. That makes me laugh every time I watch it.

EwokTurd
Han Solo is the guy that got the cheerleaders in high school. He's full of testosterone and because of his selfishness he always finds a way to save his own butt. Not until the endo of ANH does he start to think of anyone but himself or a reward. Since the moment he knocked off Vader to give Luke the clear shot, he got a taste of a new reward. Gratitude and Heroism give him something totaly new to boost his ego. I like him because he proud of being a scoundral and he's a glory hog.

theEviljedi
laughing out loud Love the name. laughing out loud

Gundark
laughing out loud Yeah, that's a hoot. laughing out loud laughing out loud

theEviljedi
EwokTurd laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.