You vs Tony stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so Tony thinks you're girlfriend is a hot piece of ass and is trying to seduce her and of course you're not letting that sh*t ride so you went to the bar he usually hangs out only to witnes how tony's hand full of dollars slapt you're girly's ass... so now you're all pist off and stuf and ready to kick his ass sober ....

So who wil win this sh*t you or Tony?

Discus!!!

cool

Symmetric Chaos
I put on my IronMan armor and totally wreck that poser Stark.

boriquaking55
I was trained in the art of pimpage by the god-damned Batman. Well, at least, everything besides his weird teenage boy fetish.

TricksterPriest
laughing Straight fistfight, no suit? I yell out 'wusha!' and kick him to the wall. cool

Dreampanther
Anybody can win a fight. You never stipulated it has to be a fair fight. So I walk up behind him, break a bottle over his head, then proceed to to kick his ribs in, one by one.

boriquaking55
man just give me my utility belt and it's all over

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so Tony thinks you're girlfriend is a hot piece of ass and is trying to seduce her and of course you're not letting that sh*t ride so you went to the bar he usually hangs out only to witnes how tony's hand full of dollars slapt you're girly's ass... so now you're all pist off and stuf and ready to kick his ass sober ....

So who wil win this sh*t you or Tony?

Discus!!!

cool

Injured in a pick up game, Tony wins. We can have beer

grey fox
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Anybody can win a fight. You never stipulated it has to be a fair fight. So I walk up behind him, break a bottle over his head, then proceed to to kick his ribs in, one by one.

thumb up

Grinning Goku
I'll throw an vial of acid on his crotch.

TheEvilHex
this is spite. ne way tony stomps everyone here unless one of you has some hard core hand to hand training. and if you do you should be in the army or something and not in this forum. Go make a costume and fight crime you bum.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I don the Az-Bat armor, retool it with War Machine abilities. I then beat the holy crap out of Tony.

Tassadar
I carry a gun on me most of the time. Tony isn't in his armor. Do the math.

inamilist
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Anybody can win a fight. You never stipulated it has to be a fair fight. So I walk up behind him, break a bottle over his head, then proceed to to kick his ribs in, one by one. Originally posted by grey fox
thumb up Originally posted by Tassadar
I carry a gun on me most of the time. Tony isn't in his armor. Do the math.

although, the last one is terrifying really....... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.