doom vs wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ? ww or doom ? NO PREP GUYS

TricksterPriest
Prep, or no prep?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Prep, or no prep? no prep

spidey-dude
yal cant decide ?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spidey-dude
no prep

Blitz kills Doom.

Priest
Doom can win a couple, he can beat the likes of most without prep.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Priest
Doom can win a couple, he can beat the likes of most without prep. probably

DigiMark007
No prep?

Babs.

Though I'd really like to know the extent of Doom's spell-casting, which I currently know 2 things about: Jack and Sh*t.

endrict
If he can beat the big G or SS how come he can't beat WW????

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by endrict
If he can beat the big G or SS how come he can't beat WW????

I know he had prep and the element of surprise when he stole Galactus's power.

grey fox
Doom actually has a pretty good chance if he stays within sorcery and not science.

He could quite easily bind her in the Crimson bands of Cytorrak and hold her there forever.

guy222
who wins here ? ww or doom ? NO PREP GUYS

Doom=Reed. He wins. Diana w/Godwave. Goodnite, my prince

spidey-dude
Originally posted by guy222
Doom=Reed. He wins. Diana w/Godwave. Goodnite, my prince doom=Reed ? uh they have nothing in common there buddy

endrict
if the Thing has a hard time with him, WW shouldn't have it easy.

Symmetric Chaos
if the Thing has a hard time with him, WW shouldn't have it easy.

no expression

You're comparing Thing and WonderWoman?

Draco69
Thing is no way comparable to WW. At all. Or Superman for that matter.

Without prep, Doom gets blitzed and gets his armour smashed to bits.

Sorcery is Doom's only chance and unfortunately he's facing an opponent who's nigh-resistant to sorcery.

Superherovandal
yep WW has taken blasts from Zeus who is eons above Doom's ability.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Draco69
Thing is no way comparable to WW. At all. Or Superman for that matter.

Without prep, Doom gets blitzed and gets his armour smashed to bits.

Sorcery is Doom's only chance and unfortunately he's facing an opponent who's nigh-resistant to sorcery. superman is above ww's level of course.

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman is above ww's level of course.

BY what? 10 pounds? A hundred? hell even a million doesn't make that much difference when people start tossing around moons and state sized meteors. To Doom it's all waaaaaaay out of his league. She peels him out of his armor in less than a second flat.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
BY what? 10 pounds? A hundred? hell even a million doesn't make that much difference when people start tossing around moons and state sized meteors. To Doom it's all waaaaaaay out of his league. She peels him out of his armor in less than a second flat. laughing laughing laughing

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yep WW has taken blasts from Zeus who is eons above Doom's ability. that doesnt mean she can take on doom

nvrbeenwthagirl
that doesnt mean she can take on doom

Now what in the HELL is doom going to do to WW that Superman, and Zeus and an alien nuclear device, and a doomsday clone, and the Omega beams haven't?

TricksterPriest
He's got a point. Without major prep, Doom is ****ed.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

horrorwolf
Planning is vital to Doom here.

Wonderwoman wipes the floor with Dr. Doom.

celestialdemon
Without prep, I can't see Doom winning.

endrict
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression

You're comparing Thing and WonderWoman?

Based on strength...that's it.

Galvaclaw
You think the Thing is at the same strength level as Wonder woman. Right...no expression

spidey-dude
Now what in the HELL is doom going to do to WW that Superman, and Zeus and an alien nuclear device, and a doomsday clone, and the Omega beams haven't? what does superman zeus and an alien nuclear device have to do with this thread ? this is ww vs doom. no one else.

Symmetric Chaos
Based on strength...that's it.

I stand by my no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
what does superman zeus and an alien nuclear device have to do with this thread ? this is ww vs doom. no one else.

THe point is that doom cannot possibly hope to match the power of any of the things I mentioned. All of whom have fought WW and she is yet still alive and well. Dooms is HOPELESSLY outmatched here.

Hercules
I stand by my no expression

I see your no expression and raise you a What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
I see your no expression and raise you a What the f**k?

I see you What the f**k? and raise you the greatest smiley of all time --> nuts

Hercules
I see you What the f**k? and raise you the greatest smiley of all time --> nuts

I will have to fold, nothing beats that smiley...

thanospimphand
ww strength speed and durability r to superior to dooms for any of dooms attacks to have much effect. she mops the floor with his ass

endrict
Doom is still FUBAR with out Prep.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by thanospimphand
ww strength speed and durability r to superior to dooms for any of dooms attacks to have much effect. she mops the floor with his ass laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing laughing laughing

U haven't picked up a WW comic ever have you? Or a JLA or any of the major DC cross over events.

spidey-dude
U haven't picked up a WW comic ever have you? Or a JLA or any of the major DC cross over events. i have many. and yes she kicks ass and all that. but u have no idea of what doom is capable of doing.

TricksterPriest
ok, for that, you earned a 2nd.....

BFR is Doom's only chance. and I don't think he carries a dimensional portal gun or something on him.

spidey-dude
ok, for that, you earned a 2nd.....

BFR is Doom's only chance. and I don't think he carries a dimensional portal gun or something on him. he can take care of himself without a weapon on him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i have many. and yes she kicks ass and all that. but u have no idea of what doom is capable of doing.

I now what he can't do. He can't punch her from the sun to the earth with moon splitting strength in under a minute. He can't pummel her with faster than time punches. He can't hurl sky father lvl magically charged lighting bolts. He doesn't have ubder telepathy backed by magical amping from Neron and Sersi. He doesn't have any cat gods giving him claws that can scratch thru anything. He can't matter manipulate. He can't move at Super Speeds. He Cant survive having his Neck broken or his body split in two by a magical tiara toss or cleave from the sword of hephestias.

spidey-dude
I now what he can't do. He can't punch her from the sun to the earth with moon splitting strength in under a minute. He can't pummel her with faster than time punches. He can't hurl sky father lvl magically charged lighting bolts. He doesn't have ubder telepathy backed by magical amping from Neron and Sersi. He doesn't have any cat gods giving him claws that can scratch thru anything. He can't matter manipulate. He can't move at Super Speeds. He Cant survive having his Neck broken or his body split in two by a magical tiara toss or cleave from the sword of hephestias. he can charge just about anything dude ? do you even know hiw powers ? and yes he can punch the hell out of her.

TricksterPriest
he can charge just about anything dude ? do you even know hiw powers ? and yes he can punch the hell out of her.
shocking You earned a third one.

Hercules
shocking You earned a third one.

Hes earned a double whammy from me!

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/smite3.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/Catchphrase2.jpg

smokin'

spidey-dude
Hes earned a double whammy from me!

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/smite3.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/Catchphrase2.jpg

smokin' you got 3 whammy's byby wavey

Hercules
you got 3 whammy's byby wavey

confused no expression no expression

spidey-dude
confused no expression no expression you never watched the show i see. laughing

Redatom65
Waya go hercules laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
you never watched the show i see. laughing

Have you read any WW comics? or any JLA comics? Exactly what do you think WW's powers are?

Symmetric Chaos
Have you read any WW comics? or any JLA comics? Exactly what do you think WW's powers are?

Being mildly atractive?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Being mildly atractive?

Depends on who's drawing her. Ed benes draws a killer. So does Mike Deodato jr. Mike Turner's ww is hella sexy as well. But not to be funny, I don't think he actually knows WW's abilities.

Symmetric Chaos
Depends on who's drawing her. Ed benes draws a killer. So does Mike Deodato jr. Mike Turner's ww is hella sexy as well. But not to be funny, I don't think he actually knows WW's abilities.

Interesting.

If he's putting her against a prepless Doom erm he at least doesn't know the level's that they're at.

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
Waya go hercules laughing

Why thankyou, and this one is just for you, seeing as you made it!

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/leggo.jpg

big grin

Redatom65
laughing

I mad ethat one for my own giddiness. I did however make one with his direct request :yes;

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
laughing

I mad ethat one for my own giddiness. I did however make one with his direct request :yes;

Yes but I'm saving that one...*looks for hulkfanboys* shifty

Redatom65
*whistles for the dogs*

Devilgoblin, xmeat, Hulk Rules all! here fanboys.

*holds steak meat out*

spidey-dude
Have you read any WW comics? or any JLA comics? Exactly what do you think WW's powers are? i know shes class 100 and all that like supes and she can block many things as well and much faster than doom im sure but his powers are above hers in a way. she just has super strength.

Draco69
i know shes class 100 and all that like supes and she can block many things as well and much faster than doom im sure but his powers are above hers in a way. she just has super strength.

What way? Doom is completely outclassed here unless he has prep.

You bring no evidence nor logical argument besides the "Nuh-uh" factor.

Like you said, she's like Xena and Superman's love child....

Easy win. Diana lassoes Doom from head to toe. Doom automatically loses as he cannot escape.

Then Diana tosses him into the sun.

janus77
no prep = WW
with prep = a suite at the Hilton, some Moet Chandon, a little Barry White, soft silk sheets...

confused

Hercules
Originally posted by janus77

with prep = a suite at the Hilton, some Moet Chandon, a little Barry White, soft silk sheets...

confused

Now thats my kind of WW prep!

janus77
cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
i know shes class 100 and all that like supes and she can block many things as well and much faster than doom im sure but his powers are above hers in a way. she just has super strength.

Class 100? LMAO. She's like freaking class 1 million. able to pull a full third of the earth even a little. Her durability is so high that she can survive light speed punches from planet shattering fist. She has bracelets that can block anything that doom throws. especially since he doesn't have superspeed. she has a shield that cannot be broken when she crosses her bracelets. Not that she would need to do that for doom. she can also move so fast that he would be like standing still to her. dead before he even got a thought off.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Draco69
What way? Doom is completely outclassed here unless he has prep.

You bring no evidence nor logical argument besides the "Nuh-uh" factor.

Like you said, she's like Xena and Superman's love child....

Easy win. Diana lassoes Doom from head to toe. Doom automatically loses as he cannot escape.

Then Diana tosses him into the sun. awww i wonder who you voted for laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.