My Mind Is Blissful, As I stare in to her Eyes of Seduction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
I'm just going to point out that I'm Euphoric, or Always happy, or Fantasticular.

But, I lay in bed and all that goes through my mind is

"Wow, She is the one I am waiting for all my Life, She's all that matters because when I die, I ill be in a a heavenly blissful place, not being able to think. I will Exist, I will be with her for eternity."

First of all, once I became an adult and started thinking about this (Mainly the last year) It has blessed me with wonderful sleep while afterglowing , It makes me think that I am just causing time to go slower, for my inevitable and eternal happiness.

I will not remember KMC when I am dead, I will not remember my family, or But My soul will remember where my penis once was (Kenjie Tamanna Michelle Quen, More will come Hopefully) even though It has been used over a Million and one times. And I will keep using it and look for another pussy.

Is this thread a thread about me to share about my thoughts on what happens after I sex, and how it made my life better, Yes.

Pant Pant Moan Moan Scream Scream, Smack Smack Tap Tap Burst Burst I know.

And To answer the first few posts, I dont need Masturbation. Because I dont have too

As I said, I'm Euphoric, or Always Happy, or Fantasticular; My mind is just blissful, as I stare into her Eyes of Seduction.

doingit

Vinny Valentine
You're a ******.

An The fact that you mocked my only actual emotional thread on KMC has made you look like a foul beast.

Shove off, Wanker.

Smiter
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You're a ******.

An The fact that you mocked my only actual emotional thread on KMC has made you look like a foul beast.

Shove off, Wanker.

Yes I mock, but Its also true. But I am also telling the truth, I am extremely happy, specially I got a new fulltime job.

Lord Urizen
laughing droolio

Smiter
Damn its moved Oh well. Ignore this thread. Im just HAAHAHAHAHAPPY

Bardock42
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sooooooooo funny.

Strangelove
I fail to find anything humorous about this no expression

Barker
yawn

Smiter
There's no humor in this I am just happy thats all.

Final Bump yes

Barker
Thank goodness. yes

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Smiter

I'm just going to point out that I'm Euphoric, or Always happy, or Fantasticular.

But, I lay in bed and all that goes through my mind is

"Wow, She is the one I am waiting for all my Life, She's all that matters because when I die, I ill be in a a heavenly blissful place, not being able to think. I will Exist, I will be with her for eternity."

First of all, once I became an adult and started thinking about this (Mainly the last year) It has blessed me with wonderful sleep while afterglowing , It makes me think that I am just causing time to go slower, for my inevitable and eternal happiness.

I will not remember KMC when I am dead, I will not remember my family, or But My soul will remember where my penis once was (Kenjie Tamanna Michelle Quen, More will come Hopefully) even though It has been used over a Million and one times. And I will keep using it and look for another pussy.

Is this thread a thread about me to share about my thoughts on what happens after I sex, and how it made my life better, Yes.

Pant Pant Moan Moan Scream Scream, Smack Smack Tap Tap Burst Burst I know.

And To answer the first few posts, I dont need Masturbation. Because I dont have too

As I said, I'm Euphoric, or Always Happy, or Fantasticular; My mind is just blissful, as I stare into her Eyes of Seduction.

doingit

laughing laughing laughing

Nice one laughing

K.Diddy
You're a ******.

Shove off, Wanker.

hystericalWe got a live one here

Eclipso
This is both sad and pathetic. More jealous people...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eclipso
This is both sad and pathetic. More jealous people...

J-jealous?

Smiter
Why are people jelous? What the f**k?

Eclipso
Because Vinny is very well-liked and for some stupid reason you think mocking him will make people like you as well... no

And yes it's very sad that you lack orginality so much that you have to mock him.

Strangelove
Because Vinny is very well-liked and for some stupid reason you think mocking him will make people like you as well... no

And yes it's very sad that you lack orginality so much that you have to mock him. Oy.

Just call him a moron and leave it at that, Steve, we don't need another argument

Smiter
I did mock him. For No Reason. I just followed his ''template'' how and why I feel happy.00000981liebe35

Now Get over it b/c its over

Bardock42

And yes it's very sad that you lack orginality so much that you have to mock him.

You just lack humour. Also a mind. A functioning one. (dog)

Eclipso
I'm not trying to start an arguement Brendan, just pointing out the obvious.

Bardock42
I'm not trying to start an arguement Brendan, just pointing out the obvious.

Actually, just assuming. I think it was much more a thread of his late "Orgasmism" fetish than a mock thread towards, Vinny.

Strangelove
I'm not trying to start an arguement Brendan, just pointing out the obvious. If it's obvious, then you don't need to point it out

Strangelove
Originally posted by Bardock42
Actually, just assuming. I think it was much more a thread of his late "Orgasmism" fetish than a mock thread towards, Vinny. Yes it was. There's a thread in the Philosophy forum that Vinny made, and this thread is a direct jab at it.

Eclipso
And it's sad to make a jab at it. Why would you go out of your way to make fun of such a personal thread anyways? Also Vinny's gone out of his way to be nice to people lately, why do you guys act towards him like this?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Strangelove
Yes it was. There's a thread in the Philosophy forum that Vinny made, and this thread is a direct jab at it.
So, as I said, I don't believe it was to mock him solely, it was more in the theme that Lord Urizen portrayed. Not sure how that was misunderstood.

Smiter
Its Over Get over it Over it Get OVer it GET OVER IT What the f**k?evil_monkey

Before this thread Goesnuke

Eclipso
All youve managed to do is make people think less of you. Do you even know what the real thread is about? I don't see why out of all the possiblities you would choose to mock THAT one in perticular.

Bardock42
All youve managed to do is make people think less of you. Do you even know what the real thread is about? I don't see why out of all the possiblities you would choose to mock THAT one in perticular.

Because it was amazingly Emo...and said twice that it wasn't. That would be my reason. Also, no one likes Smiter anyways. I like him more for being funny now though. Not enough to raise my hand if it comes to deciding whether or not he can live though.

Smiter
kthnxbye

K.Diddy
Because Vinny is very well-liked

Yeah..........On the INTERNET

laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Yeah..........On the INTERNET

laughing
Also, Vinny is well liked? When did that happen?

Black Dalek
Also, Vinny is well liked? When did that happen?

Bout 1/2 years ago I think. Hes KMC's Top Five popular member on my list. Though, he does not like me every much...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Bout 1/2 years ago I think. Hes KMC's Top Five popular member on my list. Though, he does not like me every much...

Wow, why would something like that happen though?

Smiter
Because it was amazingly Emo...and said twice that it wasn't. That would be my reason. Also, no one likes Smiter anyways. I like him more for being funny now though. Not enough to raise my hand if it comes to deciding whether or not he can live though.

2 people like me on KMC.t00wI PM her and she PM's me everyday. And I also PM my buttbuddy too
and my non internet real friends here like me here too. And Vinny Said I am a Loser? roll eyes (sarcastic) cmon. I got more pussy than him. (Reread the Orginal post, their names and their pussy WERE mine)

Vinny Valentine
yawn

I'm done paying attention to people like Smiter and Diddy, they're just useless (As Always) and it seems like it would be better just to shove them off.

Bardock, I'm not Emo... Trust me, I'm not going to go cut myself or write poems to express my hate towards people, or the sadness of my own life. I'm just usually depressed no expression

And.... Thats all,

Oh well.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
"I'd rather be a crying little pussy than a faggy goth" haermm

Smiter

sadness of my own life. I'm just usually depressed no expression

Oh well.

laughing out loud USUALLY. OMG. laughing out loud

Lack of ... (Lord Urizen knows the word big grin)

Bardock42
yawn

I'm done paying attention to people like Smiter and Diddy, they're just useless (As Always) and it seems like it would be better just to shove them off.

Bardock, I'm not Emo... Trust me, I'm not going to go cut myself or write poems to express my hate towards people, or the sadness of my own life. I'm just usually depressed no expression

And.... Thats all,

Oh well.

Yes, yes, as I said, your thread was "Emo"...you...well....Emo!

Smiter
My Mind Is Broken, As I stare into a Void Of No return eek! EMO POEM OF THE YEAR.

Bardock42
Well, Vinny, the dude got a point. Despite having horrible taste in women.

Vinny Valentine
Keep going Smiter yawn

Smiter
Well, Vinny, the dude got a point. Despite having horrible taste in women.
Horrible taste in women? you mean eat/taste those rotten apples that have fallen off the tree, the ones that are easy to eat and puke out?

Yea I eat rotten apples. no expression

Bardock42
Horrible taste in women? you mean eat/taste those rotten apples that have fallen off the tree, the ones that are easy to eat and puke out?

Yea I eat rotten apples. no expression

Also, dick.

Smiter
Also, dick.

You're confuse yourself for I am not Lord Urizen. no expression

Strangelove
My Mind Is Broken, As I stare into a Void Of No return eek! EMO POEM OF THE YEAR. Must you keep baiting?

Smiter
I just sent a Closing Nuke on this thread. Watch.

http://www.battlereports.com/users/funnymarx/br12.jpg

God I miss Starcraft.

Vinny Valentine

God I miss Starcraft.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strangelove

God I miss Starcraft. You request every thread closed that doesn't go the way you like roll eyes (sarcastic)

What a pussy

Röland
You request every thread closed that doesn't go the way you like roll eyes (sarcastic)

What a pussy

crylaugh

Smiter
You request every thread closed that doesn't go the way you like roll eyes (sarcastic)

What a pussy

Yes I guess I am a pussy Meow! I can have them I can squeez them I can pet them too.

K.Diddy

And Vinny Said I am a Loser? roll eyes (sarcastic) cmon. I got more pussy than him.

Vinny Valentine

Its funny, because he's most likely a 13 year old thinking that if he plays with his cat, hes "Got Pussy"

srug

Smiter
I'm Allergic to cats. no expression

23 btw

*waits for Nuking Close/Closing Nuke

K.Diddy
Its funny, because he's most likely a 13 year old thinking that if he plays with his cat, hes "Got Pussy"

srug

Eithier way, I dont really give a crap,Vinny boy
laughing

Vinny Valentine
Eithier way, I dont really give a crap,Vinny boy
laughing

laughing out loud

Eclipso

What a pussy

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.