Pitt vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Who would win, fights in the canadian forest. Wolverine gets three lives.

Symmetric Chaos
Pitt

jgiant
Yeah i am hoping some wolvie fanboys come.

Symmetric Chaos
Wolvie in a stomp

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wolvie in a stomp

FANBOY!

Symmetric Chaos
FANBOY!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Schitzo

Hercules
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Schitzo

Moonknight!

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hercules
Moonknight!

Hulky Smash111111111111111111111111

jgiant
Interesting, I agree with your first personallity and maybe your fouth.

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
Hulky Smash111111111111111111111111

FANBOY!

jgiant
I wish Hulk didn't have so many outragious fanboy's, he would be given more respect.

Redatom65
Wolverine cuts through anything and does what he wants. He's like me. He goes where he wants to go. He can do it all. Slice, talk big, smoke, grant wishes, kill pixies.

Wolverine a bajillion/10 no expression

jgiant
You forgot he is immortal. Marvel will eventually give wolverine all the powers his fanboy's give him.

Hercules
He kills pixies...I like Pixies...

Pitt FTW!

Redatom65
Originally posted by jgiant
You forgot he is immortal. Marvel will eventually give wolverine all the powers his fanboy's give him.

while starring in 15 hotselling comics!

EXCELSIOR! Eat your heart out lee!

juggernaut66666
Pitt=Hulk with a cooler outfit and attitude + claws.

Redatom65
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Pitt=Hulk with a cooler outfit and attitude + claws.

and yet I have yet to even have read a single image comic

juggernaut66666
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Badabing
What's Image Comics? huh

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
What's Image Comics? huh

BY THE GIANT FROZEN TESTICLES OF YIMR I SAY NAY

Badabing
BY THE GIANT FROZEN TESTICLES OF YIMR I SAY NAY eek! laughing Happy Dance

python99
Originally posted by Badabing
What's Image Comics? huh

Ah hell no blink

Hercules

I really want a catchphrase, all the cool kids have them... sad

Badabing
Originally posted by python99
Ah hell no blink What? I don't understand? confused

shifty

Redatom65
mine's going to be in my next sig, when amity75's done.

Then there's the spite catchphrase

"Spite of Ownens, Give me Spite beyond Spite! Thunder! THunder! Thunder Spite! HOOOO!"

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
mine's going to be in my next sig, when amity75's done.

Then there's the spite catchphrase

"Spite of Ownens, Give me Spite beyond Spite! Thunder! THunder! Thunder Spite! HOOOO!"

Its just not fair, I would throw a tantrum, if I could find one!

LORDSIDIOUS01
James Howlett slices and dices. Pitt bleeds to his death.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
James Howlett slices and dices. Pitt bleeds to his death.
no expression
Yeah Pitt easily survives a nuclear blast but he can't stand Wolverine's slashes.

Redatom65
now u got it

Wolverine2006
Ya...Pitt would take this one, Pitt would just feed off of Wolverine's agression and slice him up.

jgiant
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
James Howlett slices and dices. Pitt bleeds to his death. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/442888_1-pitt-respect-the-creed-hybrid-prince. Check out my kick ass Pitt respect thread.

Wolverine2006
there was another Respect Pitt thread where I posted the whole Pitt/Hulk book

jgiant
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
there was another Respect Pitt thread where I posted the whole Pitt/Hulk book damn, well it wasn't in the directory.

Wolverine2006
here it is http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414817&highlight=title%3A%28Respect+Pitt%29

jgiant
Haha i even posted on it...ohh well, its good it has that Hulk/Pitt crossover, but it has no cannon Pitt comics. They should be merged.

Wolverine2006
They should but I have no idea how that works

jgiant
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
They should but I have no idea how that works That would be good, i was gunna start scanning some pages from that crossover too, good thing i didn't, i might just post a link or put some pages up and give u credit. I still got a few more issues i need to look threw and put feats up and I still gotta complete my Pitt collection and i will post more.

Wolverine2006
all I have is Pitt issues 1-15, Pitt in the blood, and the Pitt/Hulk crossover I can't find any other Pitt stuff anywhere

jgiant
I got all issues cept for 1/2, 10, 11, 14, 15, Pitt Crew 2, 3, 4. I am planning on getting 10, 11, 14, 15 and Pitt Crew 4 soon.

Wolverine2006
I forgot about 1/2 half I have that one too...but I don't know any comic book stores that carry the rest of them

jgiant
Ebay, milehighcomics...thats where i am getting the rest of mine...was 1/2 pretty much the same thing as Youngblood #4 where Pitt first appears in the subway.

capt it up
I know nothing about pitt lol

TricksterPriest
Judging from the stuff in the respect thread, I'd say the canuck is gonna die faster than Celine Dion's career. roll eyes (sarcastic)

On a different note, WAH!!! I want a catchphrase too.....sad

Edit: wait. I have an idea. Redatom, you inspired me.

"Ancient spirits of fanboy-killing, transform this decayed form, to Mumm-Ra, THE EVER-PWNING!"

What do you think?

jgiant
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Judging from the stuff in the respect thread, I'd say the canuck is gonna die faster than Celine Dion's career. roll eyes (sarcastic)

On a different note, WAH!!! I want a catchphrase too.....sad

Edit: wait. I have an idea. Redatom, you inspired me.

"Ancient spirits of fanboy-killing, transform this decayed form, to Mumm-Ra, THE EVER-PWNING!"

What do you think? Interesting, i have no idea what it means...but it sounds good.

capt it up
so this is a spite thread?

Wolverine2006
It show Pitt escaping a Creed ship he teleports to earth and kills the punks in the subway...and it also shows Lupe's origin

TricksterPriest
Jgiant likes it. Good enough for me. Now I need a way to change the text to red, and make it bigger.

TricksterPriest
testing.

"Ancient spirits of fanboy-killing, transform this decayed form, to Mumm-Ra, THE EVER-PWNING!" "Ancient spirits of fanboy-killing, transform this decayed form, to Mumm-Ra, THE EVER-PWNING!"

Which color and size should I use? Sorry for the double post.

Hercules
testing.

"Ancient spirits of fanboy-killing, transform this decayed form, to Mumm-Ra, THE EVER-PWNING!" "Ancient spirits of fanboy-killing, transform this decayed form, to Mumm-Ra, THE EVER-PWNING!"

Which color and size should I use? Sorry for the double post.

Middle one.

TricksterPriest
Ok, but which color? red or crimson? crimson's the first color, red's the second.

jgiant
Ok, but which color? red or crimson? crimson's the first color, red's the second. Crimson.Originally posted by Wolverine2006
It show Pitt escaping a Creed ship he teleports to earth and kills the punks in the subway...and it also shows Lupe's origin That is pretty much what is in Youngblood #4, i think they just reprinted it.

LordFear

HAHAHA. THAT WAS EPIC MY FRIEND/LMAO

jgiant
Originally posted by capt it up
so this is a spite thread? Ohh and not really cuz some people i think actually genuinely believe wolvie can take this with three lives.

Hercules
Ok, but which color? red or crimson? crimson's the first color, red's the second.

I like the red, the crimson is a little pink, although that could just be my monitor.

capt it up
Ohh and not really cuz some people i think actually genuinely believe wolvie can take this with three lives.
it is a spite thread. your trying to lure people who are fanboys into the thread so you can bash them which makes this a spite thread

sorta what I did to alf ecpt alf deserved it.

TricksterPriest

your call guys.

Redatom65

By George i think he's got it!

Hercules
Still think the Crimson, looks pink, I vote red.

TricksterPriest
laughing red or crimson, redatom?

capt it up
screw Mumm-ra. Tigra for the win

Wolverine2006
Your catchphrase does look kinda pink you should've used the second red

Symmetric Chaos
MY NAME IS SC KING OF KINGS LOOK UPON MY CATCH PHRASES YE MIGHTY AND TREMBLE

jgiant
Originally posted by capt it up
it is a spite thread. your trying to lure people who are fanboys into the thread so you can bash them which makes this a spite thread

sorta what I did to alf ecpt alf deserved it. Ohh thats what a spite thread is...well in that case...

TricksterPriest
And by general consensus, red is the color.

nice. Very nice, SC. wink thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
And by general consensus, red is the color.

nice. Very nice, SC. wink thumb up

I knew you would get an Ozymandius refernce.

jgiant
Tho wolvie has taken on Hulk and beat him...no i can't say that seriously.

TricksterPriest

Symmetric Chaos

TricksterPriest
Wha? Is that bad? I didn't mean any insult.

Symmetric Chaos
Wha? Is that bad? I didn't mean any insult.

I mean I saved it in my profile.

TricksterPriest
Ohhhh. My bad. stick out tongue I thought you'd like it.

jgiant
Great stuff. What a great thread this has become.

EvilTyrant
I think Wolverine would put up a good fight, besides I think Ripclaw did ok, and Pitt seems close to Hulk & Wendigo standards

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I think Wolverine would put up a good fight, besides I think Ripclaw did ok, and Pitt seems close to Hulk & Wendigo standards

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

jgiant
Awesome TP...haha

Redatom65
Awesome TP...haha

lol i made it for him. catch phrases are all the rage like mine yes

EvilTyrant
Man, every time i see my favorite comic character in a post its instantly regarded as fanboyism, CIS, and PIS, If a character should always win because they are more powerful then there would be another season of DBZ & GT to watch.

TricksterPriest
If it upsets you, then tell people not to put him in fights he can't possibly win. wink

Mindship
Batman with prep.

Reaper777
pitt wins 9/10

ThePittman
Man I can't believe this thread got bumped, there is no way in hell that Wolverine could beat Pitt without some major CIS or PIS.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ThePittman
Man I can't believe this thread got bumped, there is no way in hell that Wolverine could beat Pitt without some major CIS or PIS.

It was bumped to say Batman would win . . .

Whos that in your sig?

ThePittman
It was bumped to say Batman would win . . .

Whos that in your sig? Don't know, it is my latest sig duel.

Peek
Wolverine wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.