Anubis vs. God Gundam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Dedicated to Symmetric Chaos & Galvaclaw for coming up with this fight.

Anubis is currently rampant and Dingo is merged with the machine. For anyone who has seen ZOE: IDOLO, it's the same thing as happened to Radium Lavans. Assume Anubis has all subweapons, and the capability to change into Aumaan Anubis if needed.

God Gundam has Domon Kasshu and all weapons, including hypermode. No Fuunsaiki.

First quasi-super robot to cease functioning loses. Game on.

Symmetric Chaos
Sorry TP I should have told you these threads aren't allowed they've been compressed to one thread (which I just bumped for you)

TricksterPriest
Wait, why aren't they allowed? Where else am I gonna put this?

lightness
i know it seems stupit. go thru a big thread trying to find a topic, and they don't even take up that much space, seeing the activity on this forum

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait, why aren't they allowed? Where else am I gonna put this?

There's supposed to be one thread for all of them.

Yes I know its stupid.

These are fine until WD decides to close them I suppose.

Galvaclaw
I'm not sure. God Gundam doesn't have any showings of fighting teleporters. God Gundam has strength feats up with Anubis (it moved under 2000 times Earths gravity) and its durability is extremely high.

Under normal conditions God Gundam doesn't have ranged weapons in the scale of Anubis, discounting if he had Rain on board but then that would be a curbstomp.

On the other hand God would murder Anubis in close combat.

If Domon can figure out how to counter zero shift and gets in close he wins. Otherwise Anubis wins.

lightness
anubis can use grab function on him in close combat so he can't move as well as move behind him before he reacts. orbital frames also seem to generate metatron through the runner so they become one. it probably improves their reaction time and control drastically.

TricksterPriest
As far as reaction time goes, they're probably near even. Normally I'd spout off something about the gundams having an inferior power source or the material not having metatron's durability, but Super Robots basically throw all the rules that apply to regular mecha and flip the bird at them. The problem, which you're not seeing, is the subweapons. Anubis has a wide variety of weapons it can use on Domon. Domon has to get close to win this, and Anubis has a major advantage in that it's power supply is unlimited and it's flight capacity is the same. Yes, if Domon can get a God Finger off, Anubis will be greatly damaged. But Anubis can self heal and repair itself in-match. God Gundam can't.

Galvaclaw
Anubis lacks feats in this regard. During the Anime and the game Anubis never showed close combat speed in the league of God gundam. The God could do the whole countless strikes with it fists ( Think DBZ). It's even speedblitzed other superfast gundams.

And God Gundam is very much a super robot in this aspect. It gets its power from Domon himself.

God Gundam will last as long as Domon has stamina. Bearing in mind he's a class 100 martial artist with superspeed, I think he'll last a while. Also God gundam is no slouch in the flight speed department. It travelled from south America to Hong Kong in moments.

lightness
striking speed is not reaction speed. they are 2 different things.

any orbital frame can move behind a target and strike from behind instantly, and can use the grab function.

anubis can simply put up the sheild that would probably stop most of god gundam's attacks

Galvaclaw
Yes, but we know Domon has vast reaction speed. He could catch dozens of machine gun bullets in one hand in the first episode. He became vastly more powerful as the show went on. Seeing as God Gundam can furtehr amp his speed though its super and Hyper modes, I'd say he's fast.

TricksterPriest
in H2H, Anubis will get murdered. But Anubis can use it's geyser weapon to disable's Domon's movement and then just pound on him.

atv2
What does Anubis look like and what series is he from? I know the God Gundam/Burning Gundam is from G-Gundam but who is Anubis?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by atv2
What does Anubis look like and what series is he from? I know the God Gundam/Burning Gundam is from G-Gundam but who is Anubis?

MKs2CerMQwY

The mecha featured in this video is Anubis. Be afraid, be very afraid. evil face

Adult Swim Guy
Well idk the teck in Anubis looks to be more advanced then gundams but i think that gundams are still faster stronger..but i dont know because i have never seen Anubis

TricksterPriest
Faster? No. Stronger? Given that it's a super robot, the G-Gundam has the advantage in that regard. But a normal gundam would be ripped apart. Jehuty and Anubis are considered equal in their abilities, and Jehuty stopped a giant armored train with it's booster and bare hands........... whistle

Adult Swim Guy
So

leonheartmm
it looks like most people dont know much about anubis or jehuty or orbital frames. anubis will MURDER god gundam. its by FAR the most powerful mech ever shown in mainstream anime/manga etc. {unless u count some stupid side stream ones which are practically multiversal gods}

anubis gets its power from metatron, making it virtually inexhaustable. due to metatron, it can regenerate or enhance damaged or obselete parts in a matter of seconds. anubis can compress space to travel astronomical distances at sub light speeds. it can also use the reactive force generated by compressed space to fire planet shattering energy bolts, homing energy balls, attacks compromised of compressed space itself and multi energy beams that use compressed space to travel hence reaching the target before it is physically possible even for light or any warning information to reach, making it practically impossible to know or guard against. its armour itself is composed of metatron, capable of being undented even my planet shattering damage or being able to take space compression or energy contriction attacks. the advanced battle ai works in complement with the runner{frame operater/driver} and gives them superhuman reaction/control ability, reaction speed etc. the frame has many vector traps which can reduce its weight to nearly zero{and hence very littly momentum for an object that massive} and also store any outside matter or weaponry without it being physically present as mass or wieght. anubis's vector traps also act as the main shield, curving and compressing space to simply REFLECT BACK without absorbing any impact , any attack, physcial, wave or energy that is dished towards it. only an attack of compressed space itself can get through this defence or energy contriction through compressed space. it also has a very mobile setup as is very meneuverable and capable of doing complicated tasks like grabbing enemies, using them as battering rams etc. its spear weapon can break through practically an physical defence, using compressed space to slice through things or damage them. remember that this is only normal anubis. anubis has the capabilit to evolve even more based on its programming. its true function is to serve as an operater for auman. when it has morphed into auman anubis, all its characteristics are DRASTICALLY powered up form before{im talking every stat is increased over a million times and this exact figure is stated by ken marinarus} in this form, with auman, it also has vast energy contriction powers and can practically create a pure spatially flat energy field larger than the solar system itself! and on top can destroy this field with sacrifice or survive at its very CORE!

the only mechs{in the respectable category} that can challenge it is jehuty version 2, naked jehuty, and perhaps JOSHUA{from xenosaga, wilhelm's own mech, which is half of his body} or MAYBE, ERDE KAISER SIGMA, or ERDE KAISER FURY which was also from xenosaga .

TricksterPriest
The only thing I take issue with, is the million times power boost. That's probably not accurate. But a 5-20x bare minimum at the low end estimates. Also, it's not a planet buster. But Aumaan Anubis probably is......... standard Anubis is maybe 2 rungs below planet busting capability.

Other than that, he's 100% correct. Anubis can do everything he said. and the terms you were looking for are real robot, and super robot. Anubis is the most powerful real robot in anime. and it borders on Super Robot (the crazy planet/universe busting robots that are practically indestructible.)

Nice to see another ZOE fanatic. big grin *high fives* Here's hoping Kojima makes ZOE 3! thumb up the spear generates a compressed space field? Very interesting. Where did you find that info?

For those who still don't believe, this next video features Idolo, the prototype of all orbital frames. It also shows Hathor, another high tier frame. Keep in mind, that Anubis&Jehuty are basically the god tier of orbital frames and at least 5 times more powerful than Hathor&Isis, and double that again from Idolo.

rCYVL_4ogcI

Enjoy. big grin

Adult Swim Guy
well i think they made him way to strong he is virtually unbeatable!

boobsmagee
i have never heard of god gundam but ive watched a whole lotta gundam, and anubis no clue, but you said hes the strongest mech besides side stream anime which are basically unbeatable gods, well this anubis sounds like its from one of those animes, if hes as strong as your saying he basically cannot get beaten, u destroy part of him he rebuilds that part in a matter of seconds wtf, this is a pointless battle

but dont u understand yet these fights belong in the anime vs anything three just got closed down he might not have noticed these gd kids just follow the rules

Galvaclaw
You don't watch enough mech anime then. There's dozens of mechs that would horribly beat Anubis. Shin Getter, Genesic Gao Gai Gar, MazinKaizer would win with little effort. None of them are multiversal and all of them are are from propular shows.

Anubis has never shown self healing. While this is an orbital frame ability Dolores needed an outside power source to do it. Besides a good portion of God Gundams enemies were regenerators.

Now you're just making stuff up. No orbital frame can blow up planets. You just said Anubis travels at sub light speed and now you claim its faster than light.

Again made up. Jehuty barely survived a glancing multi Gigaton blast.

Still no God Gundam level reaction feats.

No that's the forcefield protecting Auuman that has that ability, not Anubis considering you can damage it without the vector cannon.

Which is inferior to the mobile trace system which is based off Domon's movements. Domon being a class 100 martial artist with enough speed and toughness to block energy beams with his hands.

Jehuty's sword seems to have been able to deflect it.

There just thought I'd clear up some misconceptions.

TricksterPriest
Jehuty had the same powers as Anubis, so that might be why it was able to do it. 2nd, I said all subweapons, the mummy subweapon engages the SSA system. Which is the same ability Dolores used an outside power source for. SSA or Self-sustaining Armor is a standard ability for orbital frames. 3rd, when you fight Aumaan Anubis, none of your subweapons (including the V.C.) have any effect on it.

I agree he was way overhyping Anubis, but a few things he said were basically true, if blown way out of proportion.

Galvaclaw
Really? Thinking about it I've never felt the urge to use sub weapons on Aumaan Anubis while playing the game. Though it could be due to gameplay mechanics as you're not supposed to have sub weapons at that stage.

Hmm, with Mummy this is interesting. I'm inclined to give God Gundam 6 to 7 out of 10 due to it's superior reaction time and general plot device nature.

id369
This has bin done and debated before. Anubis takes this.

x_Anubis_x
I await the day Zone of the Enders characters make an appearance in the Super Robot Taisen series of games, so we can settle this debate once and for all!

Dear God... Sekiha Tenkyoken vs. the Vector Cannon blink

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by x_Anubis_x
I await the day Zone of the Enders characters make an appearance in the Super Robot Taisen series of games, so we can settle this debate once and for all!

Dear God... Sekiha Tenkyoken vs. the Vector Cannon blink

eek! I'd love to see that. Tenkyoken gets off alot faster, but I'd say the V.C. is more powerful.

x_Anubis_x
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Tenkyoken gets off alot faster

Not with Domon piloting. The guy has to give a small speech every time he fires the darned thing blink

x_Anubis_x
Oh and to those who have no idea what Trickster and I are talking about

ue_G5U1Ui9c
That is the Vector Cannon, compressing space and erasing molecular existence at a PS2 near you evil face

Sorry about double post; I couldn't edit the old one erm

leonheartmm
"You don't watch enough mech anime then. There's dozens of mechs that would horribly beat Anubis. Shin Getter, Genesic Gao Gai Gar, MazinKaizer would win with little effort. None of them are multiversal and all of them are are from propular shows."

on top of the fact that not half of those can even touch anubis, i never said they werent from POPULAR SHOWS. i just meant that they are not RESPECTABLE and cheaply powerful. after all saga{from saint seiya} is from a respectable n nice show yet id never put him up against naratu cause his POWER LEVEL is cheap and uninteresting.

"Anubis has never shown self healing. While this is an orbital frame ability Dolores needed an outside power source to do it. Besides a good portion of God Gundams enemies were regenerators."

it has actually after being nearly destroyed on the surface of phobos and then fallen into auman after which time it completely regenerated with its metatron and auman's programing

"Now you're just making stuff up. No orbital frame can blow up planets. You just said Anubis travels at sub light speed and now you claim its faster than light."

you sure about that, quoting " FEAL THE POWER OF ZAKAT THAT SCORCHED MARS!"

"dingo: SO YOURE THE BASTARDS THAT PUT HOLES THROUGH MARS!"

zakat was an inferior frame which had by accident turned mars into swiss cheese when fighting the earth army and that wasnt at full power. itsn nothing compared to even normal jehuty and anubis

"Again made up. Jehuty barely survived a glancing multi Gigaton blast."
nope not at all. the cannons of zakat that put state sized holes through mars had more than one hit on NORMAL jehuty which wasnt even jehuty verion 2 let alone naked jehuty

"Still no God Gundam level reaction feats."
are u sure, its fought off nephtis and other orbital frames in the hundreds simultaneuosly attacking and having no pilots or g limit. unless your comparing dingo egret's enhanced skill to someone like amuro, the most powerful newtype with precognition. im afraid gundam itslelf has nothing, and amuro is still slower as he takes longer to PROCESS what he finds out

"No that's the forcefield protecting Auuman that has that ability, not Anubis considering you can damage it without the vector cannon."
not true. original jehuty could not damage it{unless nohman let him to laugh and have fun and even that was no real damage as we see later} anubis in the first two encounters at all in the story not even with the vectoir canon{which WAS due to the fact that the fight doesnt make sense in the story otherwise, it IS a game u know} and u should understand that AFTER jehuty got the version 2 upgrade it WAS able to damage anubis since it ALSO got use of its vector trap and like anubis's spear its blade and attacks utilized compressed space.

"Which is inferior to the mobile trace system which is based off Domon's movements. Domon being a class 100 martial artist with enough speed and toughness to block energy beams with his hands."
that is a completely hypothetical statement with nothing but your words to back it up. the A.I s have no clear cut winner, the pilot might be powerful but its the frame's ai were talkin about

"Jehuty's sword seems to have been able to deflect it."
not until version 2 when it GOT THE SPACE COMPRESSION COMPONENT TO IT

"There just thought I'd clear up some misconceptions."
and i though id further clear up yours{no offence buddy it is just a forum}

now for the over 1 million times power. i wasnt exagerating. ken marinarus herself said that auman will have over a million time the power of anubis and anubis was the driver and core of auman in its second form. you can also see that the power of naked jehuty can destroy NEPHTIS which we could hardly touch with normal jehuty and had to use indirect means and software erasing , in just ONE HIT. its a lot more than jehuty *15 or sumthin as normal jehuty could definately NOT destroy it in just 15 hits. also jehuty and anubis survives at the very core of auman radiating anti energy and energy contriction/space conpression in their final form, this energy was the maximum amount that volume of space could hold{that is a truly COSMIC amount of energy} and they were forcibly staying in that place where at any given time they were recieving enough enrgy to easily annihlate and detroy utterly the very existance of all the mass that could fit in the volume of an entiresolar system{remember it could SWALLOW an entire solar system not merely destroy} and their final energy reactors if throuwn in the core could cancel the energy of auman through resonanse and for that u need an energy enqual to the destroyed. lets also not forget that its DINGO operation the thing and is more skilled than nohman.

Galvaclaw
Those are the most successful and enduringly popular mech franchises in Japan apart from Gundam and Evangelion. So any Mechs that can beat Anubis don't count? You can't have seen those shows if you think they're not beating Anubis. I could name more Super robots who could beat Anubis. None of them need to be reality warpers.

Which was an outside source like I said. It was using Aumann to heal itself.

Which isn't planet destroying. We can't take Dingo's word literally because from orbit Mars looked pretty whole.

We never see the craters Zakat makes. We know that Anubis self destructing has a yield of about 23 Gigatons. Jehuty barely survived said explosion.

Why use Amuro? He's nowhere near Domon's level. Have you watched G Gundam? It has very little in common with other Gundam shows.

What's hypothetical? all the things I said about Domon I've said are true. He's kicked a skyscraper into the sky can move faster than the eye can see and this is outside of the Gundam which amps his abilities up further. Which are further increased in his hyper mode.

No you can still parry Anubis' spear early in the game. Jehuty always had the capability to compress space all Orbital frames do. vector traps anyone?

This is about Anubis. It doesn't have the backup of the Auuman facility on Phobos. Why are you telling all this anyway? I've played through the game countless times. I'm well aware that Auuman can destroy a Solar system. That has no bearing on this fight.

God Gundam is a super robot. It's powers are plot device in nature, this a mech who has no maximum power level it's as powerful as the strength of Domon's emotions, which being a mech show protagonist are limitless. It has gained powers randomly on occasion. It's piloted by a guy who could hang with DBZ characters from the sayain saga.

I never said Anubis doesn't stand a chance. It just won't win the majority.

Adult Swim Guy
you guys are giving anibus to much power if he can do that witch i don't think he can then he should be a side anime then.....because u guys are talking like he cant be touched or beat.and i think that burning gundam or gundam Astray could put up a fight against anibus.

Adult Swim Guy
and this is what u get when u look for pics of anubis!

PS sorry about 2 post

leonheartmm
"Those are the most successful and enduringly popular mech franchises in Japan apart from Gundam and Evangelion. So any Mechs that can beat Anubis don't count? You can't have seen those shows if you think they're not beating Anubis. I could name more Super robots who could beat Anubis. None of them need to be reality warpers."

your not only exxagerating, but dont understand anubis's space warping shield very well. the strength of the attack doesnt matter, unless it can produce a significant enough space compression or energy constriction effect. otherwise all energy, force or ballistic attacks are REFLECTED with no loss of energy by curved space and compressed space.

"hich was an outside source like I said. It was using Aumann to heal itself."

nope it just used auman to reprogram itself, its a well known fact that metatron armour has the ability to regenerate in all higher orbital frames

"hich isn't planet destroying. We can't take Dingo's word literally because from orbit Mars looked pretty whole."

you can, theres no reason not to. and if u look closely when jehuty enters orbit, the HUGE craters are easily visible. they are not apparent on the ground as there too large to see but the initial area youre fighting in and has the facility and vicilia in IS a crater, go as far up in the beginning as u can and look around the horizon, youl just barely be able to make out the outlines of the crater which is almost as large as the horizon

"e never see the craters Zakat makes. We know that Anubis self destructing has a yield of about 23 Gigatons. Jehuty barely survived said explosion."
we do, and i explained one among others. 23 gigatons?! where the HELL did u get that?! i cant think of anywhere in the game. THAT explosion, was not the explosion of anubis self destructing but was the affect of the massive energy contriction by AUMAN! u shud know that, jehuty was damaged way before, it only BROKE up after things settled down. and just for comparison initially in ZOE the second runner, when jehuty merely AWAKENED from its slumber, it put a crater in the ground no less than 7 kilometres deep and atleast 4 times that wide. the explosion of the volcanoe on krakatoa blasted out only 25 cubic kilometres of earth{as opposed to 7*28=196 cubic kilometeres approximately, at the very least} and its yield alone was in TERATONS! or atleast in the tens of gigatons. and energy MULTIPLIES over larger areas disproportionately. and jehuty was just WAKING UP.

"hy use Amuro? He's nowhere near Domon's level. Have you watched G Gundam? It has very little in common with other Gundam shows."

he is above him in as far as newtype abilities go, hand to hand is another thing but u dont expect him to fight in close quarters against anubis using only his hands do u?

"hat's hypothetical? all the things I said about Domon I've said are true. He's kicked a skyscraper into the sky can move faster than the eye can see and this is outside of the Gundam which amps his abilities up further. Which are further increased in his hyper mode."

yes but thats nuthincompared to anubis and do remeber hes PILOTING skills are more important and i was talking about the frame's a.i and enhancements capabilities not the pilot's

"o you can still parry Anubis' spear early in the game. Jehuty always had the capability to compress space all Orbital frames do. vector traps anyone?"

not in the storyline u cant, in the initial fight,{the first time u fight anubis in zoe2} i was able to once bring his life down to only 25% of the bar, before the game intervened{and remember i was using only normal jehuty/no subweapons and anubis hadnt grabber me which is the point at which the cutscene is supposed to start} and automatically{neither time limit passed nor anubis grabbed me} it started the cutcene as the game allows more flexibility than the story and thats cannon.
also ur mistaken, most orbital frames do not have the ablity or even VECTOR TRAPS, since initially vectro traps were only used to hold excess mass and weapons. only jehuty, anubis and neith{not nephtis} have them. also space compression is different from simply distorting space in normal vector traps to store weapons and mass. its a HUGE advancement to actively compress space{as opposed to having passive already carefully prepared packets} and use its reactive force generated which is initially what made anubis surpass all other orbital frames by such a huge amount. infact space compression {in the game} is only displayed by jehuty and anubis and hence their ability to use 0SHIFT to travel at sublight speeds. its the same as the difference between a normal vector trap and a urenback catapult.

"his is about Anubis. It doesn't have the backup of the Auuman facility on Phobos. Why are you telling all this anyway? I've played through the game countless times. I'm well aware that Auuman can destroy a Solar system. That has no bearing on this fight."

first real point uve made. and ive stated that this is IN the auman configuration and was merely commenting on the nature of its POTENTIAL which u denied.

"od Gundam is a super robot. It's powers are plot device in nature, this a mech who has no maximum power level it's as powerful as the strength of Domon's emotions, which being a mech show protagonist are limitless. It has gained powers randomly on occasion. It's piloted by a guy who could hang with DBZ characters from the sayain saga."

you might have sumthiung there with the plot device but from what WE HAVE SEEN. theres no reason to believe it has far superior feats and there is still the all attack reflection part of the vector device.

" never said Anubis doesn't stand a chance. It just won't win the majority. "
i dont think so, but ur entitled to ur oppinion

Galvaclaw
Firstly the figure for Jehuty/Anubis exploding was mentioned at the end of the first game.

Shin Getter has sliced Jupiter in half. Gaogaigar fights universal threats. MazinKaizer is virtually indestructable. Anubis is out of it's league. I'd like proof of your asertions because none of this was mentioned in the game.

Also funnily enough most of Gaogiagar's techniques do warp space, I think this fact is even mentioned in it's theme tune. Also Gravion who's sword can create planetary scale back holes.

You're making up figures theres no way in hell the crater is that big it's likely not even a few hundred meters across as you can see Jehuty's crate in the centre. being that Jehuty is 16 to 18 metres tall it isn't that big. It was also ice not earth.

Yes, God Gundam is a close combat suit. It has ranged attacks but it's main strength is in close range.

Which Domon is a more skilled pilot. He's the greatest martial artist in his world and his moves are directly tranlated into God Gundam's.

Incorrect Idolo the first Orbital frame demonstrated the use of Vector traps.

I'd like a source that states Anubis continued use of compressed space in the ways you have stated. Within the game all your sub weapons are capable of hurting it to some degree, even the purely physical ones like Gauntlet. You seem to be distorting what was said about the Vector cannon and Auuman's sheild and assuming all mechs have those properties.

It would be like me saying that God Gundam has never been damaged by mechs who don't use KI/chi, so Anubis can't hurt it.

I never stated that Aumann didn't have solar system capabilities. I denied that Anubis itself was a million times more powerful in its final form.

Fine here's some of the powers God Gundam has shown.

God Finger
Sekiha tenkyoken
Made clones of itself mid battle
Created energy constructs
Span itself at superspeed to create whirlwinds.
It can cover itself in a destructive energy aura.
Fired high powered energy beams
Moved under 2000 times Gravity

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Firstly the figure for Jehuty/Anubis exploding was mentioned at the end of the first game.

and the second game diproved it or atleast gave us a physical situation with which to compare the real thing by

Shin Getter has sliced Jupiter in half. Gaogaigar fights universal threats. MazinKaizer is virtually indestructable. Anubis is out of it's league. I'd like proof of your asertions because none of this was mentioned in the game.

shin getter might win or lose and im not stupid enough to state that it would win against mazinkaizer, a machine more powerful than god and devil{and if u read closely i already stated tht erde kaiser sigma and fury in xenosaga, who are BOTH to some degree based on makin kaizer are one of the few mechs that can win against it}

Also funnily enough most of Gaogiagar's techniques do warp space, I think this fact is even mentioned in it's theme tune. Also Gravion who's sword can create planetary scale back holes.

and did i specifically say that gaogiagar can not win? i was merely stating ur underestimation of anubis, it has a significant chance

You're making up figures theres no way in hell the crater is that big it's likely not even a few hundred meters across as you can see Jehuty's crate in the centre. being that Jehuty is 16 to 18 metres tall it isn't that big. It was also ice not earth.

not true a car can be seen in the middle of a 50 kilometre radius crater with reletive ease, visual information works a bit differently at this scale. just like sattelites smaller than rooms can be seen on earth at night in orbit. and ice is heavier and normally less crumblier and on average stronger than the earth in the uppermost crust

Yes, God Gundam is a close combat suit. It has ranged attacks but it's main strength is in close range.

u obviously dont understand what im saying, im saying that its the MECHS abilities were concerned with here not the drivers. u either signify the fact that god gundam os close comba suit or the driver is, dont interchange between the two

Which Domon is a more skilled pilot. He's the greatest martial artist in his world and his moves are directly tranlated into God Gundam's.
yet god gundam doesnt INCREASE the DRIVER'S reaction speed etc.

Incorrect Idolo the first Orbital frame demonstrated the use of Vector traps.
i was talking about the GAME. not idolo or the other anime there.

I'd like a source that states Anubis continued use of compressed space in the ways you have stated. Within the game all your sub weapons are capable of hurting it to some degree, even the purely physical ones like Gauntlet. You seem to be distorting what was said about the Vector cannon and Auuman's sheild and assuming all mechs have those properties.

and i already explained why. and on the contrary im limiting those properties correctly to only jehuty and anubis in the game.

It would be like me saying that God Gundam has never been damaged by mechs who don't use KI/chi, so Anubis can't hurt it.

I never stated that Aumann didn't have solar system capabilities. I denied that Anubis itself was a million times more powerful in its final form.

ive given reasons why before, not repeating, u have ur views n i have mine, albiet ive given evidence

Fine here's some of the powers God Gundam has shown.

God Finger
Sekiha tenkyoken
Made clones of itself mid battle
Created energy constructs
Span itself at superspeed to create whirlwinds.
It can cover itself in a destructive energy aura.
Fired high powered energy beams
Moved under 2000 times Gravity

im quite aware of those TYPES of attacks but the actual damage cause by those as seen was not what id call able to get through anubis's defence.

Galvaclaw
No Gaogaigar would drop it within seconds.

In this case they're the same, God Gundam is an extension of Domon. What he can do the robot can do on a large scale.

After replaying that part of the game you can fly around in the crater, It's about a quarter of a mile across.

Yes it does. Domon's hyper mode has only been used within the God Gundam where all it's stats are vastly increased.

I love this one. You've come up with vast exaggerations (Anubis can survive planet destroying blasts), you've came up with off the wall theories (Anubis is invulnerable to anything except compressed space). You refuse to bring any poof to the table for these theories. Even TricksterPriest is a huge Anubis fan said you were exaggerating the mech's abilities.

The anime is still canon. The events of the Anime movie are referenced more than once in both games.

leonheartmm
the enime is an extension of the game not the other way around. and all those are ur baseless oppinions, which is fine as long as u state it as oppinion and not as fact as ive disproven motst of it.

Galvaclaw
Where have you disproven what I said? My entire argument has been based around things that happen in the Anime. You can't disprove that.

You still haven't given any proof for your Anubis uses compressed space to be invincible theory. I assume there's none coming. I've refuted your ideas and made all the points I need to make. Let's let this rest, neither of us are going to agree with each other.

leonheartmm
for a general education course go to wikipedia, since u obviouisly cant read between the lines from either of the two animes or game.

id369

Adult Swim Guy
Oic, Are those shows main stream anime tho?

Galvaclaw
They're from the Videogame called Xenogears. How about Tekkaman blade? He would be a good match for either mech. He's definitely mainstream enough having spawned a number of OVAs and being released world wide under the name Teknoman.

Adult Swim Guy
I think i am going to strart watching more mech anime!

id369
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
Oic, Are those shows main stream anime tho?

ZoE has two PS2 games, and 1 gamboy game I belive.
Plus a 24 ep anime.

Id, Grahf, and Maing are from the PS1 video game Xenogear.

Adult Swim Guy
Are they old games?

dvampire

dvampire
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
Are they old games?

Xenogears was made back in 1998.

id369
Originally posted by dvampire
I thought Fei was the one that piloted Xenogear?

Did you forget that it was Id how merged Id Weltall with Zohar Modifer, Thus emerging from its cacoon like state as a Red Xenogear?

Later on you have a small (yet easy battle), despite the easy beattle you supposedly lose..which then interrupted by Wiseman in his Original Weltall.

So yeah, Id had Xenogear before Fie. smokin'

Adult Swim Guy
Has anyone heard of this one? ZEORYMER?

Galvaclaw
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeorymer

It looks interesting. I'm tempted to track it down.

id369
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeorymer

It looks interesting. I'm tempted to track it down.

Ep are posted on You tube.

I remember that Mecha anime. It kicks ass. Leaves you on a cliff hanger though =/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.