What's the difference in-between Nazi skinheads and the Klu Klux Klan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Seriously. I mean both groups are all White and all racist. Do they have different ideals of some sort or are they practically the same group of people?

Please enlighten?

The Libertine
A bedsheet and a cheap haircut, oh and God!

FistOfThe North
Bu don't both groups believe in God? And strongly?

Bardock42
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

No, just the KKK.

Inspectah Deck
areen't they were affiliated with each other?

Strangelove
Seriously. I mean both groups are all White and all racist. Do they have different ideals of some sort or are they practically the same group of people?

Please enlighten? roll eyes (sarcastic) ****ing everything is about racism to you, isn't it?

Imperial_Samura

No... The KKK is the group that seems to include God and Christianity as part of their doctrine, those Neo-Nazi groups who idolise Hitler and see themselves as guardians of his "legacy" are no more religiously aliened or motivated then the original Nazis were (that is while some of the Nazis were Christian, they weren't a religiously motivated organisation.)

And what is the difference? Beyond their history, political aspirations, founding, way they view themselves, the racial groups they have the most hate of, the impact on the societies they crop up in and so forth? Oh, nothing really. As you summed up - just white racists.

Quiero Mota

Please enlighten?

KKK: American in origin

Nazis: German in origin

KKK: Founded in the 1870's in TN by 6 bitter Dixie officers who wanted to terrorize their newly freed fellow citizens and reinstall slavery.

Nazis: Founded in the 1930's by German nutcases who had an unrealistic dream of an 'Aryan Nation'.

Both: revenge fueled their formation.

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
while some of the Nazis were Christian, they weren't a religiously motivated organisation.)

And the Klan is? Just because their members adhere to a religion, doesn't make it "religiously motivated".

Magee
imperial samurai it seems like your being sarcastic/ talking down to him but its hard to tell from text lol. I would class them both as racists, I don't care about their ideology, beliefs, history etc they are racist with no just reason to be so and imo don't deserve the slightest bit of credibility.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Magee
I would class them both as racists.

You don't say???

TRH
KKK where robes that easily catch fire and Nazi are bald and ugly

*German nutcases *.....watch it

Magee
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You don't say??? No I did say.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Magee
imperial samurai it seems like your being sarcastic/ talking down to him but its hard to tell from text lol. I would class them both as racists, I don't care about their ideology, beliefs, history etc they are racist with no just reason to be so and imo don't deserve the slightest bit of credibility.

Oh, that is exactly what I am doing. And I am not saying they aren't racists, nor that they have any credibility.

He asked "what is the difference between them? Aren't they just both racist whites? Certainly - most rational people would stick N. Nazi or KKK pictures next to "stupid hate mongers" in a dictionary (if a dictionary dealt in phrases and not just words.)

However they aren't the same, and thus I mentioned the various areas in which they are different. There are a lot of racists groups out there - different racists groups. Neo-Nazi and KKK are just two sorts.

Well the documentary I once saw concerning religious influences within "The Klan" seems to indicate that isn't completely the case - do they have a Bible open in their "ye old club house?" Do they believe they are religiously justified? Do some of them still quote the old "dark savages that need to be brought into the light of God" guff? You know, the "Christians have a duty to enslave blacks because that improves their lives, being heathen savages as they are?"

I wasn't making a comment on Christianity as a whole, or religion as a whole, but the KKK has a religious current in it, and it seems more then a few of them justify their views with religious causes, and that would suggest to me they are at least somewhat motivated by their twisted take of religion.

darthsecretus30
Originally posted by Strangelove
roll eyes (sarcastic) ****ing everything is about racism to you, isn't it?

Anything about this guy is ..I've seen his threads in the History forum and it's all the same shit .. unreal

Darth Macabre

And the Klan is? Just because their members adhere to a religion, doesn't make it "religiously motivated".

Well, it's not like they like Catholics, even if they're white, either. erm

Tangible God

Please enlighten? The difference between Klan members and Skinheads is that one group dresses up as opaque ghosts, and the other group doesn't appreciate the moments they live without male-pattern baldness.

Strangelove
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
Anything about this guy is ..I've seen his threads in the History forum and it's all the same shit .. unreal It was a rhetorical question, I already knew that stick out tongue

The history forum is new information though

Adam_PoE
What's the difference in-between Nazi skinheads and the Klu Klux Klan?

Mullets.

BackFire
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Mullets.

Hahahaha

vintageSW77
better dress sense

you cant beat a harrington jacket and a bit of fred perry

Impediment
I seem to always notice that the self appointed "champions" of the white race are always the very worst examples of it.

PiruBlood
who cares nazis and kkk members suck anyway. there a embarassment to the white race.

Marxman
And the Klan is? Just because their members adhere to a religion, doesn't make it "religiously motivated". The KKK is fueled by the belief that they are doing God's work by making sure black "know their place".

Another big difference is the KKK believe white Christians (I think they mean Protestant more than Catholic) are God's chosen people/greatest accomplishment/wutever.

The Nazis believe the Aryan race is the greatest of all races. Perfection on Earth.

To the KKK, an English Protestant, Irish Protestant, Scottish Protestant, white-American Christian, etc are good. To the Nazis, all these fall short of the blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryans.

Grimm22

So do terrorists no expression

People twist god's words around to fit their own sick lifestyles

Marxman
Originally posted by Grimm22
So do terrorists no expression

People twist god's words around to fit their own sick lifestyles Yea...like Christian Conservatives.

eek! Oh snap! No he didn't! Yes he did.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Marxman
The KKK is fueled by the belief that they are doing God's work by making sure black "know their place".

Another big difference is the KKK believe white Christians (I think they mean Protestant more than Catholic) are God's chosen people/greatest accomplishment/wutever.

The Nazis believe the Aryan race is the greatest of all races. Perfection on Earth.

To the KKK, an English Protestant, Irish Protestant, Scottish Protestant, white-American Christian, etc are good. To the Nazis, all these fall short of the blond-haired, blue-eyed Aryans.

The Klan's belief that they're God's Chosen People didn't come about until the mid 20th century.

The were founded on political grounds with a desire to bring back the Confederacy.

Quiero Mota
double post

Soleran
The KKK does a pretty decent PR job now and is looking to recruit strong christian men to their ranks and promote 50's family "morals" using modern politics as a springboard.

Wow, just wow.

No seriously though, they're all garbage.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Soleran
The KKK does a pretty decent PR job now and is looking to recruit strong christian men to their ranks and promote 50's family "morals" using modern politics as a springboard.

yeah......like Strom Thurman, Trent Lott and Virgil Goode??

Soleran
I prefer Nazi-skin heads over the "average" KKK member, I can stereotype them alot easier.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Soleran
I prefer Nazi-skin heads over the "average" KKK member, I can stereotype them alot easier.

Klansmen are pretty easy to stereotype.

Marxman
Klansmen are pretty easy to stereotype. Yea. The majority are Bible-thumping, dinosaur-skeptical red necks.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Marxman
Yea. The majority are Bible-thumping, dinosaur-skeptical red necks.

And a bunch of one-toothed, wife-beater wearin', shotgun totin', pick-up truck drivin', sister f*ckin'......yeah you get the point.

Imperial_Samura
The Klan's belief that they're God's Chosen People didn't come about until the mid 20th century.

The were founded on political grounds with a desire to bring back the Confederacy.

And there was never, ever, religious justification for slavery was there? And the KKK from their founding up till "the mid 20th Century" didn't have a lot of religious symbolism in their practice...

Essentially what you are saying is over the years they have evolved from racist nutjobs to racist nutjobs with far stronger religious motivations woven into their odd world view.

Though in the end it doesn't matter - they are dying out and what little the political, or religious for that matter, influence thay had is shrinking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.