The TMNT are coming back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickey
Can you believe it?
The Ninja Turtles are coming back in an all new movie in March!
Has anyone else heard about it?

Vinny Valentine
Wow
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3982/piece25zn5.gif

speiderman
yahhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaa

dave_kodak
Originally posted by speiderman
yahhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

sithsaber408
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/414090_1-tmnt-2007

thumb up

Majik11
yup i heard about it. i remember watching the old films. great!!!

ShoLeigh84
OMG!! Really? Happy Dance I haven't heard a thing about it! I'm a kid when it comes to the turtles, I loved them as a kid and I would quite happily sit and watch the cartoons or films right now! I hope they don't modernise it too much and completely change them.

ragesRemorse
the movie will blow big stinky ass. They should have apapted the darker side of the comics

dave_kodak
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
the movie will blow big stinky ass. They should have apapted the darker side of the comics

The darker side to the Turtles is for the older fans, Children who end up seeing the new film will most likely enjoy it, much more so then if they were to watch the old live action movies, Or to have Read the old comic books/watched the old Cartoons.

They wanted the movie to appeal to the NEW fans of the new TMNT.(which isnt such a bad idea)

And so far even some of the older fans have been saying that it really Isn't all that bad.(other then the Fact in which it was Not live-action)

Which im not saying you are making a bad point, Because Hellz yeah i would love to see the dark side to the TMNT i know and love in a new movie.

IMO.

ShoLeigh84
Originally posted by dave_kodak
The darker side to the Turtles is for the older fans, Children who end up seeing the new film will most likely enjoy it, much more so then if they were to watch the old live action movies, Or to have Read the old comic books/watched the old Cartoons.

Children or adults that are very child like... Like me! stick out tongue

I'd like to see the darker side too though, that would be cool. Can't we have both? wink

dave_kodak
Originally posted by ShoLeigh84
Children or adults that are very child like... Like me! stick out tongue

I'd like to see the darker side too though, that would be cool. Can't we have both? wink i told my friend about this convo, he said "What Darker side!, They were freaking turtles!"

he was never a real fan, and true, i did make that Error.

ShoLeigh84
Originally posted by dave_kodak
i told my friend about this convo, he said "What Darker side!, They were freaking turtles!"

he was never a real fan, and true, i did make that Error.

Ah, your poor sweet innocent friend, They were so much more than turtles... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.