SuperFlash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
Brainiac captures Flash and digs out his brain so that he can place his own brain within.

He learns about his powers for 1 year (by analysing the feats of all previous Flashes including Wally) to gain mastery of them.

So when he arrives on an unsuspecting DCEarth who can stop him and who would be able to match him?

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Brainiac captures Flash and digs out his brain so that he can place his own brain within.

He learns about his powers for 1 year (by analysing the feats of all previous Flashes including Wally) to gain mastery of them.

So when he arrives on an unsuspecting DCEarth who can stop him and who would be able to match him?

eek

This will take some pondering, thats a pretty awesome combination, I may have to sleep on it.

xmeat
supes
zoom

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
supes
zoom

I knew someone would come up with those two.

Superman might actually lose in this case though.

TricksterPriest
*whistles* Pretty impressive. If Braniac is smart, he'll take the mages out first. Otherwise Zatanna or Fate will stop this with a single spell. If he plans this right, he could slowly and surely take almost all of DC earth. Wait, wouldn't a telepath be able to tell what that he wasn't flash?

Badabing
supes
surprise

Wolverine2006
shock I DON'T KNOW

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*whistles* Pretty impressive. If Braniac is smart, he'll take the mages out first. Otherwise Zatanna or Fate will stop this with a single spell. If he plans this right, he could slowly and surely take almost all of DC earth. Wait, wouldn't a telepath be able to tell what that he wasn't flash?

Only if they had a chance to think stick out tongue

Redatom65
superman and the martian would have a good chance too

Wolverine2006
supes
zoom

Wally West would kill Supes

xmeat
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wally West would kill Supes laughing laughing

TricksterPriest
no No, he's right, at least potentially. Any of the flashes can beat Superman if they use their full potential. Flash is rarely used on this forum for a reason. wink

Symmetric Chaos
laughing laughing

With Brainiac's intelect and basicly every power shown by any Flash Supes has a very good chance of going down.

Wolverine2006
laughing laughing

confused hows that funny

Hercules
confused hows that funny

confused dontgetit

I dunno?

nvrbeenwthagirl
MM is the best shot. Or Dubbilex. Both Superior Telepaths and Dubbiliex has TK to instantly protect himself while MM can go intangible and invisible. But if Brainiac retains his telepathic powers on top of his intelligence and flashe's speed, It's good night for DCU earth. Wave Rider is the only being that I can think of that will stop him.

xmeat
come on if supes manages to get one blow flash head will fly off at the speed of light.

jasonk3
confused hows that funny

It is not...he felt the need to belittle you because everyone pretty much laughed at him in his thread Superman vs Upgraded Thing.

Redatom65
come on if supes manages to get one blow flash head will fly off at the speed of light.

the sad thing about that, is that it's absolutely true

Hercules

As the Spartans replied to Phillip..."IF"

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by jasonk3
It is not...he felt the need to belittle you because everyone pretty much laughed at him in his thread Superman vs Upgraded Thing.

oh gotcha

Symmetric Chaos

For once in his life Supes is seriously out gunned, out paced and less versatile than his opponent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Redatom65
the sad thing about that, is that it's absolutely true

NO it's not. Flash has That speed aura thing going on. IT's the reason he was able to take those punches from Superboy prime at lft and still live. Besides, Brainiac has Telepathy. That with flashes speed will ensure no one can EVER touch him.

Hercules
For once in his life Supes is seriously out gunned, out paced and less versatile than his opponent.

And that just happens to be the one time xmeat backs superman...go figure! big grin

Redatom65

I don know, the thing is I can actually see it happening. Maybe since brainiac is the controlling party, it's different...

Symmetric Chaos
I don know, the thing is I can actually see it happening. Maybe since brainiac is the controlling party, it's different...

Mostly its thanks to Brainiac being in control.

There's a reason most Flash's haven't been sadistic geniuses.

OK lets change this a bit: In any comic universe what being (below Abstract and Cosmic please) can stop this Flash?

xmeat
Originally posted by jasonk3
It is not...he felt the need to belittle you because everyone pretty much laughed at him in his thread Superman vs Upgraded Thing. furiousfuriousfuriousthat was a good thread dammit.

NiņoAraņa

OK lets change this a bit: In any comic universe what being (below Abstract and Cosmic please) can stop this Flash? *whispers*don't say hulk, don't say hulk, don't say hulk...don't let him say hulk

Hercules

OK lets change this a bit: In any comic universe what being (below Abstract and Cosmic please) can stop this Flash?

I really can't think of any...not right now anyway, it may be because its late and I'm tired but this one has me stumped!

Symmetric Chaos

Redatom65

once again i can see Martian manhunter doing something. I can see Oprah beating him,....

Hercules

xmeat
furiousfuriousfuriousthat was a good thread dammit.

Wolverine2006
once again i can see Martian manhunter doing something. I can see Oprah beating him,....

Hes too fast for her, but if she caught him it would be a different story

Redatom65
HER!?

o god Martian mind will be really hurt

Wolverine2006
HER!?

o god Martian mind will be really hurt

I was talking about Oprah...but I think I know who would beat SuperFlash

AMAZO

Symmetric Chaos
AMAZO

eek! A winner!

(but he was cosmic level at least)

Redatom65
I was talking about Oprah...but I think I know who would beat SuperFlash

AMAZO

i was kidden, lighten up

Wolverine2006
I wasn't mad I just thought that you thought I was talking about MM

Redatom65
i said lighten up damn it evil face

Wolverine2006
SHAZZAM

MightyEInherjar
I think this Flash would pretty much be the KMC Flash, constantly using all of his potential. Hell, this could even be Great_Dane Flash...

Multiverse is dropped on DC Earth's domepiece.

capt it up
Flash would be pritty much unstopable unless your a beyond the power of superman by quite a bit

spetznaz
A full potential Flash would be a very very VERY hard character to stop. Far from being merely a 'fast runner,' Wally is really a Kinetic god to say the least. And with the whole Speed Force Deus ex Machina going for him, it will take much more than Superman to stop him.

To be honest Superman would probably be one of the first to die (and there are various ways that this could be achieved by a full-potential Flash).

As some poster correctly stated, the FP Flash (it really doesn't have to be Braniac controlling him ....if Wally was bloodlusted he could do this just as easy) would have to take out all of the truly powerful Mages. Reason being that if a strong telepath (e.g. Martian Manhunter) sends a thought-message to a strong mage (e.g. Zatanna or Fate), the mage could eliminate the Flash with a thought or a word ....from anywhere on Earth.
The only problem here would be if the fP Flash is moving so fast he is everywhere at the same time (like happened in Kingdom Come), which would mean he would be defeating everyone at the same instance!

Another way for the FP Flash to be brought down would be if one of the GLs managed to send off a message to Oa, bringing down several Green Lanterns (or, worst-case, one or more Guardians). A Guardian is no joke, and if someone like Ganthet decided to hover around lunar orbit and start searching for the Flash on Earth, then the Flash may have a problem or two going on for him. Ganthet is no joke.

Although the question is ....would ganthet be prepared to intervene in such a case? There are cases where guardians have stepped in for far less, and other cases where whole systems have been destroyed while they sit back and watch.

I really doubt FP Flash could take over the Earth .....there are some characters he simply couldn't be able to engage (e.g. those who reside in heaven, hell, or other dimensions ....and simply come to this earth for their own purposes .....a good example being Zauriel. Taking him out may bring on the Heavenly Host, and if those are taken out it would just escalate until you see someone like Michael or the Spectre stepping in .....and I don't care how Full Potential Flash is, he is going down).
Same could be said about some of the denizens of hell that still have attachments on Earth.

Anyways, all things being equal, this FP Flash (be it Wally on a bad day, or Braniac taking over his mind ....or even if XMeat managed to get Flash powers and .....erm ....scratch that) should be able to take out MOST of the characters in the World. But sooner or later something would have to give ....he would either take someone out who has far more powerful 'friends,.'

On the other hand, it would be hard for most characters to stop the Flash ....thus, he mayvery well win.

Unless one starts bringing in other Deus Ex machina characters (e.g. PC Superman, PC Composite Superman, Michael, etc) then it is very possible that the Flash may very well win.

Hercules
Bump, because we still haven't figured this one out, damn you Symm! stick out tongue big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
If Power is still on earth somewhere, then even this flash is in BIG trouble.

horrorwolf
Scary stuff. A Sun-dipped Superman/Martian Manhunter Combo would be our best hope.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Scary stuff. A Sun-dipped Superman/Martian Manhunter Combo would be our best hope.
Amazo would beat this guy as well. So would anyone of the ethereal Demons who live on earth but can't be gotten to by conventional means. Zoom, and MM also can do it. My bet is on a mage, or the uber POWER that helped defeat Mageddon.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I think this Flash would pretty much be the KMC Flash, constantly using all of his potential. Hell, this could even be Great_Dane Flash...

Multiverse is dropped on DC Earth's domepiece.

I doubt it's Great Dane flash. roll eyes (sarcastic) According to dane, Flash can beat Spectre. laughing

Originally posted by spetznaz
A full potential Flash would be a very very VERY hard character to stop. Far from being merely a 'fast runner,' Wally is really a Kinetic god to say the least. And with the whole Speed Force Deus ex Machina going for him, it will take much more than Superman to stop him.

To be honest Superman would probably be one of the first to die (and there are various ways that this could be achieved by a full-potential Flash).

As some poster correctly stated, the FP Flash (it really doesn't have to be Braniac controlling him ....if Wally was bloodlusted he could do this just as easy) would have to take out all of the truly powerful Mages. Reason being that if a strong telepath (e.g. Martian Manhunter) sends a thought-message to a strong mage (e.g. Zatanna or Fate), the mage could eliminate the Flash with a thought or a word ....from anywhere on Earth.
The only problem here would be if the fP Flash is moving so fast he is everywhere at the same time (like happened in Kingdom Come), which would mean he would be defeating everyone at the same instance!

Another way for the FP Flash to be brought down would be if one of the GLs managed to send off a message to Oa, bringing down several Green Lanterns (or, worst-case, one or more Guardians). A Guardian is no joke, and if someone like Ganthet decided to hover around lunar orbit and start searching for the Flash on Earth, then the Flash may have a problem or two going on for him. Ganthet is no joke.

Although the question is ....would ganthet be prepared to intervene in such a case? There are cases where guardians have stepped in for far less, and other cases where whole systems have been destroyed while they sit back and watch.

I really doubt FP Flash could take over the Earth .....there are some characters he simply couldn't be able to engage (e.g. those who reside in heaven, hell, or other dimensions ....and simply come to this earth for their own purposes .....a good example being Zauriel. Taking him out may bring on the Heavenly Host, and if those are taken out it would just escalate until you see someone like Michael or the Spectre stepping in .....and I don't care how Full Potential Flash is, he is going down).
Same could be said about some of the denizens of hell that still have attachments on Earth.

Anyways, all things being equal, this FP Flash (be it Wally on a bad day, or Braniac taking over his mind ....or even if XMeat managed to get Flash powers and .....erm ....scratch that) should be able to take out MOST of the characters in the World. But sooner or later something would have to give ....he would either take someone out who has far more powerful 'friends,.'

On the other hand, it would be hard for most characters to stop the Flash ....thus, he mayvery well win.

Unless one starts bringing in other Deus Ex machina characters (e.g. PC Superman, PC Composite Superman, Michael, etc) then it is very possible that the Flash may very well win.

For the sake of arguement, let's assume Earth is isolated from everything else. Otherwise, eventually, The Presence, or the heavenly host, etc, will take notice and put a stop to this. Now, with that stip in, if he plans this right, and takes out the right people, (IE: mages, warpers, telepaths, Batman big grin first), he could easily win out. Though, if he has to fight the villains too, he's probably gonna go down eventually. Or is that not a consideration?

horrorwolf
forgot about Amazo. Good pick....tough call still.

Symmetric Chaos
As some poster correctly stated, the FP Flash (it really doesn't have to be Braniac controlling him ....if Wally was bloodlusted he could do this just as easy)

Actually the reason I chose Brainiac and gave him data on every Flash feat in history was because Wally and most other Flashes aren't quite smart (or simply don't know enough about) the SpeedForce to use it to its full potential.

Galan007

So when he arrives on an unsuspecting DCEarth who can stop him and who would be able to match him? A powerful Mage, or Zoom.

TricksterPriest
Depends on the Amazo. Regular, run of the mill Amazo? The Amazo that was beating 40+ JLA members? Red Tornado Amazo? or......JLU Amazo? (scratch that. That bastard was almost Skyfather level. stick out tongue He'd win for sure. )

the reason I asked about the villains, is because Zoom may not be a factor. Especially if it's only the heroes he's fighting.

Hercules
I thought we had discounted Amazo because he was basicaly on the same level as cosmics?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
A powerful Mage, or Zoom.

I'll give you Zoom but most mages have human reaction times.

TricksterPriest
If you mean JLU amazo, then I already said scratch him. stick out tongue As for the others, ask Sym. It's his thread.

Edit: So Sym, are the villains targets as well? Or just the heroes?

Symmetric Chaos
If you mean JLU amazo, then I already said scratch him. stick out tongue As for the others, ask Sym. It's his thread.

At this point I'll take anything that wouldn't be considered spite.

So Sym, are the villains targets as well? Or just the heroes?

Its who can stop him good or bad.

TricksterPriest
Ok. then eventually Brain-Flash goes down. Somebody will stop him, he's not gonna be able to take out everyone, unless he gets at least a month, maybe a year of prep.

Galan007
I'll give you Zoom but most mages have human reaction times. Yeah.

Zoom could do it for sure.

As for what Mages could do it.... srug

Hercules

My Bad, I thought Sym had said it, not your good self.

If we can have Amazo then, I would go with that, High level mages also but I have a feeling Brainiac would go after them first.

TricksterPriest
Here's my take on who he needs to nail first. mages, warpers, telepaths, speedsters and Batman big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
My Bad, I thought Sym had said it, not your good self.

I did say Amazo was out due to his power level (of course I was thinking of JLU Amazo at the time)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dead man for sure would be able to end this farce rather quickly. As I said before POWER would curb stomp even full potential flash in a heart beat. Waverider would take him out as well. So would Zoom.

swerve1988
batman with 1 million weeks of prep( in the hyperbolic time chamber)

batkick!!!!!!(from a roof)

Hercules
I did say Amazo was out due to his power level (of course I was thinking of JLU Amazo at the time)

Thank God for that, thought I was losing my memory!

I'm talking JLU Amazo too.

Redatom65

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/0.jpg

Priest
no prep for Baniac?
if so, anybody that could probally beat flash before his up graded mind.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
no prep for Baniac?
if so, anybody that could probally beat flash before his up graded mind.

Thats not a lot of people.

Priest
Thats not a lot of people.
A non jobbin GL Kyle come in mind 313

TricksterPriest
He'd be pretty high on Brain-Flash's list of people to whack first.

Symmetric Chaos
A non jobbin GL Kyle come in mind 313

Not really.

It would take longer for Kyle to realize that anything is happening than it would take for Flash to KO every normal human on earth. smile

Priest
Not really.

It would take longer for Kyle to realize that anything is happening than it would take for Flash to KO every normal human on earth. smile
Those trusty auto sheilds would will prevent that. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Those trusty auto sheilds would will prevent that. wink

Of course Kyle will be unable to move as Flash IMPs him in the head dozens of times. smile

Priest
Of course Kyle will be unable to move as Flash IMPs him in the head dozens of times. smile
Kyle dosent have to move, the sheilds are AUTOMATIC wink
btw the "IMP" punch is really overated stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Kyle dosent have to move, the sheilds are AUTOMATIC wink

I know that.

How much damage can they take before they shatter do you think?

btw the "IMP" punch is really overated stick out tongue

ORLY?

Priest
I know that.
How much damage can they take before they shatter do you think?
Enough time for Kyle to BFR Flash-Inac

ORLY?
yeah, he's KOed one White Martian with it, and their durability isent that imppresive imo.

Symmetric Chaos
Enough time for Kyle to BFR Flash-Inac

Doubt it. Especially since Kyle wont have a chance to amp the shields.

yeah, he's KOed one White Martian with it, and their durability isent that imppresive imo.

sad stick out tongue

Priest
Doubt it. Especially since Kyle wont have a chance to amp the shields.
nah, Superman need to concentrate to break GL john's sheilds with punches..
as we know Kyle will power>>>John's
there sheilds are pretty strong without amping

sad stick out tongue
msn-tongue evil

Symmetric Chaos
nah, Superman need to concentrate to break GL john's sheilds with punches..
as we know Kyle will power>>>John's
there sheilds are pretty strong without amping

So are 30,000 simultaneous superluminal punches.

LORDSIDIOUS01
For one, Batman. Superman. Green Lantern. Darkseid. The New Gods. ETC.

Hercules
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Thats five... confused

And...Nope.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Hercules
Thats five... confused

And...Nope.

The answer is yes. Superman has beaten Braniac so many times. Even with his Flash abilities, He is no match for Supes. Batman take down anyone.

Hercules
The answer is yes. Superman has beaten Braniac so many times. Even with his Flash abilities, He is no match for Supes. Batman take down anyone.

tv_horror

Did you read the thread before you commented...

Symmetric Chaos

DS and the NewGods aren't on Earth . . .

And the other 3 would lose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS and the NewGods aren't on Earth . . .

And the other 3 would lose.

I dont' think Green lantern would lose. He is simply beyond anything flash could pull out of his hat. And auto shields gaurantee him a fighting chance. Ion is on earth as well. I maintain that Amazo,deadman, and POWER all can beat this flashiac thing easily.

Symmetric Chaos
OK

Ion could do it
Amazo could do it
I don't know the others that well.

GL might be a toss up but I would still go with Flash.

nvrbeenwthagirl
OK

Ion could do it
Amazo could do it
I don't know the others that well.

GL might be a toss up but I would still go with Flash.

Dead man is a soul that can inhabit any being he chooses at any time. POWER is the Wonder World flash that can run perpendicular to time and was at least 100 times more powerful than black Lighting with his electricity.

Symmetric Chaos
Kay

They could do it as well.

Board Walker
Well FP Flash would have complete mastery of all Kinetic energy...do you know what that means? It doesn't matter if magic, cosmic energy, technology, etc. Anything and I mean anything that exist has kinetic energy just to simply exist.

Now imagine some one who has complete mastery and control of all things kinetic (which is everything), what he or she could do.

SpunkySmurph
Well, technically magic doesn't have to adhere to the laws of physics. The weak point, however, is the casting of the magic. Saying the words, or thinking the spell, or whatever must be done.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, technically magic doesn't have to adhere to the laws of physics. The weak point, however, is the casting of the magic. Saying the words, or thinking the spell, or whatever must be done.

True Flash can just steal the motion from a person trying to speak.

And BW do you have evidence that FP Flash would basicly be a reality warper?

Board Walker
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Even if Magic, if its an energy blast, then its just that, "energy" which is kinetic. If its a spell that affects some thing, some place, anything, then it is interacting and causing "change" thus it is kinetic.

Trying to transmute Flash? Then your moving or rearranging his molecular structure, thus it is kinetic.

That is what I meant.

Board Walker
True Flash can just steal the motion from a person trying to speak.

And BW do you have evidence that FP Flash would basicly be a reality warper?

Kingdom Come is all the evidence I need, he was reality.

TricksterPriest
Is Kingdom Come admissable for the thread, sym? Cause he has a point. There might not BE a way to beat Flash if he can do that kind of thing.

Symmetric Chaos
Is Kingdom Come admissable for the thread, sym? Cause he has a point. There might not BE a way to beat Flash if he can do that kind of thing.

I dunno.

I've never read KingdomCome. If BW is right FP Flash may be unstoppable.

Hercules
Sym, has created the ultimate super villian! is anyone else scared, cause I'm scared....

TricksterPriest
Me too. scared I am seriously freaked out. Flash was able to easily be in at least 20 different locations at once. And that wasn't the best stuff.......

Batman-Prime
The KC Flash was maybe the most powerfl incarnation of the Flash and even he went down... Flash is very powerful if played to his full potential but most things he did or can do, his feats and low feats show that he isn't as allmight as you give him credit. It reads more like an what if story then a fact. Three Flashes couldn't stop SBP, they hurt him a bit but nothing more, with bleeding fists. They would probably kill themselves with those punches before they could bring SBP down, otherwise they would have indeed killed SBP....

Anyway, a Flash with Brainiacs intellect could be stopped, though not easy mind you wink, by Captain Comet, Captain Marvel, Superman, Green Lantern (Hal, Kilowog, Kyle, Alan), Martian Manhunter, Doomsday, maybe Atom, Captain Atom, Human Bomb (with a price), Wonder Woman, Karate Kid, Dr Fate, Zatanna, Lobo big grin, Lex Luthor (with prep and suit), Black Alice, maybe Obsidian, PowerGirl, Resurrection Man, Solomon Grundy, Steel (prep or Entropy Aegis).....

I give some of them about 5/10 vs a Brainiac Flash (without his B-tech).

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The KC Flash was maybe the most powerfl incarnation of the Flash and even he went down... Flash is very powerful if played to his full potential but most things he did or can do, his feats and low feats show that he isn't as allmight as you give him credit. It reads more like an what if story then a fact. Three Flashes couldn't stop SBP, they hurt him a bit but nothing more, with bleeding fists. They would probably kill themselves with those punches before they could bring SBP down, otherwise they would have indeed killed SBP....

Anyway, a Flash with Brainiacs intellect could be stopped, though not easy mind you wink, by Captain Comet, Captain Marvel, Superman, Green Lantern (Hal, Kilowog, Kyle, Alan), Martian Manhunter, Doomsday, maybe Atom, Captain Atom, Human Bomb (with a price), Wonder Woman, Karate Kid, Dr Fate, Zatanna, Lobo big grin, Lex Luthor (with prep and suit), Black Alice, maybe Obsidian, PowerGirl, Resurrection Man, Solomon Grundy, Steel (prep or Entropy Aegis).....

I give some of them about 5/10 vs a Brainiac Flash (without his B-tech).

This is 100% correct, which is why I said this is a scary thought. Nigh Unstoppable and potentially unmatched.

superkronick92
superman could just sundip and wait, if flash even comes near him, he'll burn up, because Superman's entire body is drenched with solar fire, look what happened to coldcast in the last issue of JLE

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by superkronick92
superman could just sundip and wait, if flash even comes near him, he'll burn up, because Superman's entire body is drenched with solar fire, look what happened to coldcast in the last issue of JLE

Supes wont get a chance to move.

Redatom65
he could still get alucky crazy punch. :-\

Board Walker
Originally posted by superkronick92

Heat does nothing to Flash if he uses the Speed force to cover himself with.

Why do you think he doesnt incinerate when he moves?

Why do you think he can travel in space with no air?

Or why do you think he has a super regeneration factor?

Why can he take punches from superman and higher level beings?

Its been explained in the comics that Flash imbunes himself with the Speed force to the most sub atomic level, and it protects him, nurishes him, etc.

Flash FP could just stop all kinetic energy, thats the end of Superman, the sun, and anything else he chooses.

Do you know that reality itself, time, etc. is kinetic energy? He basically and for all purposes could drop the DC omniverse on anyone's dome piece.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Board Walker
Do you know that reality itself, time, etc. is kinetic energy?

KE is only the energy of motion at a quantum level there is no KE so reality cannot be composed of it.

Board Walker
KE is only the energy of motion at a quantum level there is no KE so reality cannot be composed of it.

Actually, yes time and reality are kinetic energy, Quantum theory is begining to show it is, such as anti matter representing time, and reality be it, and it is kinetic.

That the Universe itself, the idea of time, is all a continous motion, thus kinetic, as anti matter itself is actually that, moving matter.

Symmetric Chaos
Actually, yes time and reality are kinetic energy, Quantum theory is begining to show it is, such as anti matter representing time, and reality be it, and it is kinetic.

That the Universe itself, the idea of time, is all a continous motion, thus kinetic, as anti matter itself is actually that, moving matter.

Time isn't really that type of motion.

Why would antimatter represent time?

Board Walker
Time isn't really that type of motion.

Why would antimatter represent time?

In that it exist "regardless" of time, in thats its on a different tract then time, ah i dunno how to explai nit.

Symmetric Chaos
In that it exist "regardless" of time, in thats its on a different tract then time, ah i dunno how to explai nit.

Can you give me a link that has some sort of explanation? I've always considered time sort of abstract.

nvrbeenwthagirl

He still loses to Zoom, POWER, Deadman, any GL worth thier salt, and Wave Rider for sure. Doomsday, WW, Superman, and MM also would give him hell if he didn't get to them first. IF he did get to them first, MM would be able to last long enough to get a telepathic call out to a good mage. That's the end of flashiac.

Board Walker
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He still loses to Zoom, POWER, Deadman, any GL worth thier salt, and Wave Rider for sure. Doomsday, WW, Superman, and MM also would give him hell if he didn't get to them first. IF he did get to them first, MM would be able to last long enough to get a telepathic call out to a good mage. That's the end of flashiac.

Nvr Telepathy is going to do nothing to a FP Flash, they will have no Telepathy, they will have no energy, no action, no consequence, they will be less then absolute zero, they will be literarily non existent.

This is Flash FP, meaning he is the speed force, he is a sentient speed force.

FP Flash >>>>> Kingdom Come Flash >>>>>>>>> Zoom+DC earth+etc.

MightyEInherjar
If he had full access to all of Flash's fights, wouldn't he know how to deal with Zoom, and find a way to make him an obsolete threat?

Batman-Prime
Sorry folks but I don't think you can work with science here, which is mostly based on theories when it comes down to time, space and lightspeed, they surely don't use t in the comics, else the Flash wouldn't go down so often. If Flash would have that kind of power you think he has or should have, well, they wouldn't need a JLA, Flash alone would be enough to stop Imperiex and co. The Comic Flash we all know is not a science heroe, and even an BrainiacFlash wouldn't be, they play by the comic rules and this means Flash would loose against foes who are almost as fast as he is, but more durable and stronger and against another bunch of other powerhouses. He has a chance to win but as said some would have 5/10, some more, some less.... wink

Board Walker
I still say this theoretical full potential flash could take it 10/10, at this theoretical full potential he would be the speed force entirely, a sentient speed force.

He would be beyond KC flash by miles.

Symmetric Chaos
Most of this is true. A large part of what BW is saying is congecture but still even without that kind of power he can take out most of DCEarth.

Batman-Prime
I still say this theoretical full potential flash could take it 10/10, at this theoretical full potential he would be the speed force entirely, a sentient speed force.

He would be beyond KC flash by miles.

Any I say a theoretical full potential Captain Marvel, full potential Superman etc. could take it 10/10.

BTW KC Flash was the embodiment of the Speed Force, and SBP escaped from the Speed Force.... the Speed Force isn't as powerful in the comics as it would be in "reality" wink.

Board Walker
Most of this is true. A large part of what BW is saying is congecture but still even without that kind of power he can take out most of DCEarth.

Of course it is in large part speculation because FP flash has never been shown before.

Although Kingdom Come flash is the closest thing we have seen thus far, and he for all purposes was all of reality.

Think Akin to Ion

Board Walker
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Any I say a theoretical full potential Captain Marvel, full potential Superman etc. could take it 10/10.

BTW KC Flash was the embodiment of the Speed Force, and SBP escaped from the Speed Force.... the Speed Force isn't as powerful in the comics as it would be in "reality" wink.

Well technically they didn't take SBP to the Speed force, Flash's wife asked Flash where he was going, she asked if to the place where he gets his powers. Flash responded "No, some where else", so it was not the speed force, but rather they used the speed force to get to where ever this place was.

Batman-Prime
Well technically they didn't take SBP to the Speed force, Flash's wife asked Flash where he was going, she asked if to the place where he gets his powers. Flash responded "No, some where else", so it was not the speed force, but rather they used the speed force to get to where ever this place was.

Maybe but the SpeedForce was gone and those Flashes with the SpeedForce on their side couldn't kill him or keep him wherever they took him wink. See, the SpeedForce is powerful but not that powerful.

Full potential and Superheroes are an interesting thing but it works only in "reality". smile

bigbran
Hulk SMASH!

Batman-Prime
I forgot to mention Krypto, the Dog would probably beat the Flash. 8/10

Board Walker
This is non sense I say!

Those flashes were not using the speed force to full potential thats why stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is non sense I say!

Those flashes were not using the speed force to full potential thats why stick out tongue You still haven't explained how he is going to beat POWER, Deadman, any mage that happens to be outside of the physical world, doomsday who would just keep evolving until he has enough speed or power to defeat him, Amazo ,and wave rider, among others. This flash isn't that hard to beat.

Board Walker
You still haven't explained how he is going to beat POWER, Deadman, any mage that happens to be outside of the physical world, doomsday who would just keep evolving until he has enough speed or power to defeat him, Amazo ,and wave rider, among others. This flash isn't that hard to beat.

Power...you say...Kinetic mastery is power.

He could use the kinetic energy of the omniverse in any space, area, molecule, fist he chooses.

Think of an IMP but powered up by infinite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Power...you say...Kinetic mastery is power.

He could use the kinetic energy of the omniverse in any space, area, molecule, fist he chooses.

Think of an IMP but powered up by infinite.

You do realize that the Heroes of Wonder World are far superior to even the fullest of potential Earth Heroes. Think JLA 1million times ten. POWER would destroy even this flash before he had time to move. POWER can run perpendicular to time to any point he chooses. And was powerful enough to juice up the purple ray to give 6 billion people an evolutionary jump.

Board Walker
You do realize that the Heroes of Wonder World are far superior to even the fullest of potential Earth Heroes. Think JLA 1million times ten. POWER would destroy even this flash before he had time to move. POWER can run perpendicular to time to any point he chooses. And was powerful enough to juice up the purple ray to give 6 billion people an evolutionary jump.

thats just it Nvr, with full mastery and one-ness with the speed force, no one will be moving, no one will be thinking, existing, etc. It will be like theoretical absolute zero, nothing will be happening. Only flash will exist.

TricksterPriest
Plus, who said POWER was on earth at this time? Sym said Earth only. that means no wonderworld.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats just it Nvr, with full mastery and one-ness with the speed force, no one will be moving, no one will be thinking, existing, etc. It will be like theoretical absolute zero, nothing will be happening. Only flash will exist.

The Speed force has never been shown to give that much control over kinetics. Also, Power is a superior user of Speed. He is simply to powerful for flash. Deadman doesn't need kinetics to move. He operates in the spiritual. Amazo can tap the same speed force and has other powers to boot. He only need tap the speed force to move his mouth enough to get one of zatanna's spells out. shalf kaerb gel, or how ever she does it and it's over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Plus, who said POWER was on earth at this time? Sym said Earth only. that means no wonderworld.

POWER was last seen on EARTH

Board Walker
The Speed force has never been shown to give that much control over kinetics. Also, Power is a superior user of Speed. He is simply to powerful for flash. Deadman doesn't need kinetics to move. He operates in the spiritual. Amazo can tap the same speed force and has other powers to boot. He only need tap the speed force to move his mouth enough to get one of zatanna's spells out. shalf kaerb gel, or how ever she does it and it's over.

Kinetics is not just speed

Power, strength, thought, speed, are all products of kinetics.

The Speed force is the kinetics of DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Kinetics is not just speed

Power, strength, thought, speed, are all products of kinetics.

The Speed force is the kinetics of DC.

Your trying to apply theoretical principles to something that hasn't ever been shown to be part of comics principle and is highly debateable even in the real world. Does one really need kinetics to think? I doubt it. Especially in the comics world. and surely one does not need kinetics in the spiritual world. My list was sufficiant enough to beat even the tuffest flash. POWER aka Glimmer is enough. As is amazo,doomsday, or deadman. Even zoom and waverider are beyond flash. They operate thru time. Time manipulation trumps kinetic manipulation anyday.

spetznaz

To be honest, I think that the feat done by KC Flash should be allowed on ANY Flash discussion thread.
Why, when 'other realm/alternate reality' showings are generally not allowed?

Well, because KC Flash was not doing anything that a Flash (particularly Wally) could not do. He was simply the Flash using his SF powers to (or near) their max.

And to be honest in normal continuity 'normal' Flash has done similar (if not greater) feats ....e.g. when he stopped the Earth's rotation (and time) through speed force manipulation.

The thing about KC Flash that really stood out was him moving so fast he was literally everywhere at the same time.
'Normal' Flash has done similar ...for instance when he rescued those people in the N.Korean city while a nuke was exploding.
For him to rescue 500,000 people, and take them miles away. And for him to move those people in 2s and 3s (meaning he had to make several trips). And also note that those people were not all lined up .....they were dispersed all over, meaning that the Flash had to SEARCH for them.
And he did this in 0.001 (or was it 0.0001) of a second!
To do so, he was moving so fast that he was quite literally everywhere at the same time.

There is not difference between regular Flash and KC Flash, and of all the 'alternate' version characters KC Flash is quite literally normal Flash.

TricksterPriest
To be honest, I think that the feat done by KC Flash should be allowed on ANY Flash discussion thread.
Why, when 'other realm/alternate reality' showings are generally not allowed?

Well, because KC Flash was not doing anything that a Flash (particularly Wally) could not do. He was simply the Flash using his SF powers to (or near) their max.

And to be honest in normal continuity 'normal' Flash has done similar (if not greater) feats ....e.g. when he stopped the Earth's rotation (and time) through speed force manipulation.

The thing about KC Flash that really stood out was him moving so fast he was literally everywhere at the same time.
'Normal' Flash has done similar ...for instance when he rescued those people in the N.Korean city while a nuke was exploding.
For him to rescue 500,000 people, and take them miles away. And for him to move those people in 2s and 3s (meaning he had to make several trips). And also note that those people were not all lined up .....they were dispersed all over, meaning that the Flash had to SEARCH for them.
And he did this in 0.001 (or was it 0.0001) of a second!
To do so, he was moving so fast that he was quite literally everywhere at the same time.

There is not difference between regular Flash and KC Flash, and of all the 'alternate' version characters KC Flash is quite literally normal Flash.

.....say what? shocking YOU MEAN THAT'S NOT EXCLUSIVE TO THE KINGDOM COME SERIES!? THAT WHAT WE SAW WAS THE ACTUAL FULL POTENTIAL OF THE FLASH?! scared OMG.......DC Earth is royally ****ed........ tv_horror You do realize what you just did by posting this? You just proved Great_Dane right. You have basically spelled out, that full potential Flash is almost completely unstoppable. MY GOD, WHAT HAVE WE UNLEASHED?! tv_horror scared

nvrbeenwthagirl
.....say what? shocking YOU MEAN THAT'S NOT EXCLUSIVE TO THE KINGDOM COME SERIES!? THAT WHAT WE SAW WAS THE ACTUAL FULL POTENTIAL OF THE FLASH?! scared OMG.......DC Earth is royally ****ed........ tv_horror You do realize what you just did by posting this? You just proved Great_Dane right. You have basically spelled out, that full potential Flash is almost completely unstoppable. MY GOD, WHAT HAVE WE UNLEASHED?! tv_horror scared

Nothing, Becuz Amazo, Glimmer, any good mage, deadman, or wave rider would own even a full potential flash.

spetznaz

I honestly do not know what Great-Dane said about the Flash (although I am quite curious), but I still stand by what I said. There would be very little difference between KMC Flash and KC Flash, and for that matter 'normal continuity' Flash has pulled off some rather far-off feats using his Speed Force Deus Ex Machina effect.

Now, I have heard some stuff on someone saying Flash could take on the Spectre, and to be honest that is a bunch of cr@p. Thus do not read my thread as saying that Flash is the be-all-and-end-all.

All I am saying is that a KMC Flash (who would be a full potential Flash) would be quite uber.

Symmetric Chaos
All I am saying is that a KMC Flash (who would be a full potential Flash) would be quite uber.

yes

@Nvr: mages wouldn't have time to fight the others have a chance though

Board Walker
I honestly do not know what Great-Dane said about the Flash (although I am quite curious), but I still stand by what I said. There would be very little difference between KMC Flash and KC Flash, and for that matter 'normal continuity' Flash has pulled off some rather far-off feats using his Speed Force Deus Ex Machina effect.

Now, I have heard some stuff on someone saying Flash could take on the Spectre, and to be honest that is a bunch of cr@p. Thus do not read my thread as saying that Flash is the be-all-and-end-all.

This is what Ive been saying, I agree!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.