Hayabusa & the Sparda bros. vs Belial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ron Mexico
Can the Three of them take out the undisputed king of Makai?

Everyone's power is at MAX

Superboy Prime
I don't know who Belial is...but I do know he better be very powerful if you're pitting him/she/it against Ryu Hayabusa, Dante & Vergil.

TricksterPriest
He's Morrigan's father. As in, Morrigan from Darkstalkers. He sealed away her power into 3 parts, because she was more powerful than he was. He was supposedly on par with Jedah. No idea who wins this. nosweat

lightness
dante beat mundus of all ppl with the sparda trigger and jackpot move.

Darkstorm Zero
Belial conquered allof Makai alone (the dimension of Demons)

Remulous
So does this mean he wins?

Darkstorm Zero
It depends on who he killed to reach that top position...

Makai was a Realm of chaos and warfare until Belial conquered it and brought about some semblance of order.

He also was able to separate Morrigan's power, and she's arguably the strongest Darkstalker besides Jedah.

Remulous
Belial, is stronger then Jedah, or so I am lead to believe. Seeing as how he was king when Jedah was around, unless Jedah decided not to do anything to Belial.

Darkstorm Zero
No, Jedah was gone LONG before Belial took office... Jedah was around during the original formation of Makai (IOW, right after the fall from Heaven)

Remulous
I got the idea that Jedah was around when Belial was around because it says in so many words, Jedah was unhappy with the way Belial was running things in Makai. I heard from some where that Jedah is in fact the youngest of the lords of Makai.

Darkstorm Zero
Jedah is the Devil's Messiah, perhaps one "Incarnation" of him did exist during Belial's early time, but, like Bison, there's no way to tell just how many Reincarnations Jedah has gone through.

TricksterPriest
Allow me to explain the confusion. Jedah was around in the beginning, but he got locked into a sub-dimension by the opening of the Majigen, a giant magic portal. Ozomu, built a castle there and made Raptor his right hand man. However, Jedah came back a couple centuries later, and he created his own dimension after using Ozomu as the catalyst. He thought Belial had become decadent in his old age. the 'devil's messiah' title, is a nickname or Jedah's own personal title. I'm not aware of him having incarnations.

Remulous
So it's safe to say that Jedah and Belial are around the same level.

Ron Mexico
I read somewhere that Belial's power had been deteriorating for a while but, at his height he was leagues stronger than Jedah, like a class S++. It was said that his power was close to a few hundred class A nobles..... Demetri is a Class A noble. Also, He had an attack that, if used at full power, could kill Jedah in one hit. He used a way toned down version against Demitri. That's the only reason I put those three against him, instead of one or two

Darkstorm Zero
Nah, Jedah's power level has never been surpassedby any demon,the ability to create and destroy realities goes a long wayup there, plus the ability to absorb every soul in Makai... and the ability to ressurect endlessly... regenerate lost parts,and in essence, be able to control and destroy a cosmic entity (Pyron)

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Nah, Jedah's power level has never been surpassedby any demon,the ability to create and destroy realities goes a long wayup there, plus the ability to absorb every soul in Makai... and the ability to ressurect endlessly... regenerate lost parts,and in essence, be able to control and destroy a cosmic entity (Pyron) Wow...you make Jedah sound VERY strong.

Darkstorm Zero
I tell no lies cool

TricksterPriest
Stronger than Pyron? blink really?

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, stronger than Pyron, infact, out of all the Darkstalkers,

Jedah is the single strongest Darkstalker

Remulous
What about a complete Morrigan or Anita?

Sado22
DSZ you seem to know a lot about Darkstalker.
any idea who is better: Morrigan or Demitri?
i was reading somewhere that people actually consider DEMITRI the hero of the series and not Morrigan.
help me out here, bro. thanx. smile

~The Invincible Sado-sama

lightness
i thought demitri's the hero too since he officially beat pyron.

i don't really know what happened after that since capcom hasn't realised what happenned to jedah in the end.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yes, stronger than Pyron, infact, out of all the Darkstalkers,

Jedah is the single strongest Darkstalker
Actually, in terms of raw strength Belial is the strongest character in vampire savior. Belial,Galnan, and Jedha Dohma ruled makai together but, that's because belial allowed the to form a triarchy and had no intrest in ruling Makai.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sado22
DSZ you seem to know a lot about Darkstalker.
any idea who is better: Morrigan or Demitri?
i was reading somewhere that people actually consider DEMITRI the hero of the series and not Morrigan.
help me out here, bro. thanx. smile

~The Invincible Sado-sama

I't's very vague, since neither characteris actually a "Hero"in any traditional sense... if you askme though,I think Morrigan is the more powerful of the two after she reabsorbed Lilith, even post Pyron absorbtion Dimitri...

lightness
the only battle that we know is official to the storyline is lilith vs morrigan which they ended up fusing, and demitri vs pyron which demitri won.

whose most powerful? it's a guess. I dont think anyone besides pyron can actually destroy a planet. jedah can end life by gathering souls with some help.

Remulous
Jedah can put the world in a pocket dimension and crush it. I think Morrigan fused with Lilith can destroy the planet and so can Demetri after he absorbs Pyron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.