Would you....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TigerEyes
If you had a choice would you take Film Studies , which is watching and discussions about movies through the ages so things such as Charlie Chaplain, Casablanca, Psycho, Saving Private Ryan, God Father etc. Or would you take Digital Photography, so learning how to properly take digital pictures, moderate them using photo shop and other computer programs, and printing and such.....????

I have to decided on my course for my final year of High school and my last block so far is unoccupied and I don't which course to take....so which would you take and why?

Barker
Take a PE Class.

TigerEyes
Originally posted by Barker
Take a PE Class. I can't I'm in physiotherapy for my knees and I'm not allowed to do long extents of hard workout cuz I'm on a wait list for knee surgery...plus Pe at my school is retarded....

Barker
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. crylaugh

I mean, Oh, that's too bad. sad

The keys are right next to each other on the keyboard. leftright

DarkC
Computer Graphics/Photography.

InnerRise
Digital Photography only b/c it sounds more interesting and guaranteed to be less boring than watching those old horribly acted movies and discussing them.

Plus you can use those skills taught ot you in Digital Photography. What will you take ouf of that movie class that you can actually use in your daily life? Unless you plan on having a sleep over where you're showing those kinds of movies and plan on explaining them to your friends, I doubt you'll find a use.

You have your answer.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

TigerEyes
I don't care if you laugh....it's generic problem I have because when I was born I had pneumonia, so my body lacked oxygen to full develop my knees, so I a very thin layer of cartilage between the bones, and it's really week, so I'm supost to get surgery to put in metal pins to stop the decay of the bone and cartilage and then hopefully correct my hip and lower back problems....
p.s this was in response to Barker.

TigerEyes
Originally posted by InnerRise
Digital Photography only b/c it sounds more interesting and guaranteed to be less boring than watching those old horribly acted movies and discussing them.

Plus you can use those skills taught ot you in Digital Photography. What will you take ouf of that movie class that you can actually use in your daily life? Unless you plan on having a sleep over where you're showing those kinds of movies and plan on explaining them to your friends, I doubt you'll find a use.

You have your answer.

yah thats what I'm thinking...the film class is just more for fun.....plus I'm already taking black and white print photography....

silver_tears
I'm in such a class, we were supposed to watch Rebel Without a Cause tonight, I missed class.

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
I'm in such a class, we were supposed to watch Rebel Without a Cause tonight, I missed class.

Rebel. 13

Take the film class.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by InnerRise

You have your answer.

agreed.

silver_tears

Lana
Photography.

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
Photography.
Yeah, by the end of it you could take a photo, photoshop it and beat Puzzle's arse at a signature duel. stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by DarkC
Yeah, by the end of it you could take a photo, photoshop it and beat Puzzle's arse at a signature duel. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

The Photoshop stuff you learn in classes like that basically amounts to nothing more than resizing and tweaking colors. I took a digital art class in high school and spent most of the time beating my head on the desk because it was all so basic stick out tongue

But photography's cool and I'd like to get better at it.

DarkC
Darn!

I'd personally like to see her make a beauty out of a signature from a dog taking a crap in a park. cry

a1hsauce
I'd take the digital photography class...everythings all digital now and yah you can actually use it in everyday things when u take pics yes

Bloigen
Neither. herbnone

LifeInSepia
Digital Photography FTW!!!!!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by TigerEyes
If you had a choice would you take Film Studies , which is watching and discussions about movies through the ages so things such as Charlie Chaplain, Casablanca, Psycho, Saving Private Ryan, God Father etc. Or would you take Digital Photography, so learning how to properly take digital pictures, moderate them using photo shop and other computer programs, and printing and such.....????

I have to decided on my course for my final year of High school and my last block so far is unoccupied and I don't which course to take....so which would you take and why?
*cough*dropoutsubjects*cough*

Naz
I'd go with the digital photgraphy class if I actually wanted to learn about it, and Film History if I wanted and easy A and watch movies all the time. erm So...yeah.

TigerEyes
so difficult and I got the final version of the photo class and most of it looks like it sucks...it's mostly spending time learning what every button on a basic digi cam does....so I think i'm going for fil studies...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.