wolverine vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Mace windu

h2h combat in which mace can not use his light saber or force pushes only able to amp his abilities

first match h2h

second logan is able to use his claws while mace must stay with h2h combat

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
Mace windu

h2h combat in which mace can not use his light saber or force pushes only able to amp his abilities

first match h2h

second logan is able to use his claws while mace must stay with h2h combat

Jackman>Jackson. Howlett

capt it up
in my opinion mace wins in a curf stomp

LORDSIDIOUS01
in my opinion mace wins in a curf stomp

Light saber. Logan heals. Logan is a skilled fighter.

capt it up
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Light saber. Logan heals. Logan is a skilled fighter.
know I believe mace would take this even with out the aid of the his light saber.

Swanky-Tuna
What's the point of this?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

srug

He's bored?

I think Wolvie would just be able to out last Mace.

capt it up
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
it a thread used to debate in?

unless your foregot why your on the forum confused

starlock
well if its the movie mace logan beats him,if its the cartoon mace well,i think mace will take it

i only have a problem with mace beeing able to knock wolvie out in H2H, can he take out a hundred plus year old fighter in his prime?hmmmm

mace wins first fight ,logan wins second fight

capt it up
mace is the grand master of every MA and light saber style in the jedi order

Juntai
tough to say.
I know in the animated series that takes place between the movies.. mace like punched a tank to pieces.
He should be faster and stronger if using the force to enhance his ability.
He's certainly smarter and more calculating, seeing the future kind of helps too..

But Wolvie is just so tough to keep down

capt it up
did I forgett to mention he jump like 100+ feat more then once with little to no effort.

capt it up
he also took an army of battle droid with out his light saber.

these droids were also>>>>>>>>>droids seen in the movies

Metalmanx
Mace wins both.

Soljer
Mace probably wins both.

He has like 'spider-sense'++. And can force-amp his strength and speed to ridiculous levels (based on the cartoon, and what not). He's also one of the best fighters the Jedis ever had (though, MANY made arguments that Anakin was a better fighter, and it is KNOWN that Luke is a better fighter post-Return of the Jedi).

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Mace probably wins both.

He has like 'spider-sense'++. And can force-amp his strength and speed to ridiculous levels (based on the cartoon, and what not). He's also one of the best fighters the Jedis ever had (though, MANY made arguments that Anakin was a better fighter, and it is KNOWN that Luke is a better fighter post-Return of the Jedi).
Who ever thinks anakin is the superior fighter is just stupid.

obi-wan was sent to kill anakin becuase yoda stated sideous would kill him.

Mace defeated sideous.

The only reason I can think of that any one would think anakin was a better or even close to maces power would be due to the fact anakin defeated count dokuu which by the way was extremely lucky of him and would never happen again.

Dokuu is also scrared of mace and if I am not mistaken he once stated he never want to fight mace.

Luke is a lot of hype. He has done nothing to suggest he is more skilled then mace or even in maces power range. A lot of it is hype and a few books which are to my knowledge not cannon for the most part.

mace is extreme stronge due to amping he can jump around 100+ feat. He also extremely fast to the point were he can dodge laser after there fired.

He also has the style called vaapad which increased his speed to level even jedi masters can not fallow his movements.

also I like to point out that mace is the grand master of every form of jedi combat. I nto sure how luke can even be consider close to his equal in skill

ExtraMision5555
NJO luke is the truth

Njo Luke > Mace windu

capt it up
Like I said almost all of post return is all non cannon

emporerpants
in the final books of the star wars extended universe luke moved so fast to other jedi that he was a blur, and his saber seemed as if 100 i think the book said, someone correct me if i'm wrong. he also moved a black hole with the force, tore star destroyers to pieces, and created emerald lighting, which is an instant kill. luke DESTROYS mace.

emporerpants
didn't lucas give the extended universe the ok as far as cannon goes? also, where is it stated that mace is all you claim him to be cannon wise?

capt it up
Originally posted by emporerpants
in the final books of the star wars extended universe luke moved so fast to other jedi that he was a blur, and his saber seemed as if 100 i think the book said, someone correct me if i'm wrong. he also moved a black hole with the force, tore star destroyers to pieces, and created emerald lighting, which is an instant kill. luke DESTROYS mace.
again not cannon. There is lucases star wars universe and then there are alternate worlds.

If it not directly written or lucas stated the it was his universe such as when chewie died then it not cannon.

Soleran

Yeah he went DBZ style!

emporerpants
did lucas directly write mace being the uuber master of all martial arts or say it was part of his universe? i'm rather sure, though i could be wrong, that lucas gave the extended universe in his books the ok as far as cannon is concerned. in any event, mace beats wolvie.

capt it up
did lucas directly write mace being the uuber master of all martial arts or say it was part of his universe? i'm rather sure, though i could be wrong, that lucas gave the extended universe in his books the ok as far as cannon is concerned. in any event, mace beats wolvie.

actaully it was cannon. Mace whole run is cannon as well as the clone wars cartoon.

and no lucas him self stated the the extended universe is nto his unverise and is infact an alternate reality.

capt it up
chewies death is cannon as well due to the fact that lucas gave RA LAVATOR or how ever it is spelled the write to created the story for his universe only if he had chewie die ( there were a few other things that had to be put in as well)

emporerpants
i'll take your word for it, since i'm not sure. so i guess alternate reality luke > mace.

capt it up
i'll take your word for it, since i'm not sure. so i guess alternate reality luke > mace.
yup thats for sure however cannon luke to my knowledge ahs doen nothing impressive.

Luke and ankin are a lot of hype. Though luke may turn out to be not hype. I hate luke though he was one of my least favorit jedi. ko ploon was bad ass

I heard mace may be a live and will be in episode 7

Swanky-Tuna
it a thread used to debate in?

unless your foregot why your on the forum confused
For one, why would you make a thread you think is a curf stomp even when you limit the winner? Are you trying to shake your Wolverine biased image or did you watch the prequels and get that mutha****in' Sam Jackson high?

Also, Star Wars characters aren't allowed here. Bet you foregot that.

Soljer
He didn't forget. He even mentioned that he didn't forget. erm.

Anyways; Lucas has stated that NJO Luke IS canon on at least a couple occasions. erm.

Also; Anakin didn't beat Dooku on luck, he did it on pure skill. He was such a better fighter than Obi that it's not even funny, he only lost because he got INCREDIBLY arrogant, and Obi knew how to play Anakin better than ANYONE.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
He didn't forget. He even mentioned that he didn't forget. erm.

Anyways; Lucas has stated that NJO Luke IS canon on at least a couple occasions. erm.

Also; Anakin didn't beat Dooku on luck, he did it on pure skill. He was such a better fighter than Obi that it's not even funny, he only lost because he got INCREDIBLY arrogant, and Obi knew how to play Anakin better than ANYONE.

The odds of dooku being defeated by anakin are extremely bad. Anakin won the fight through luck. dooku would defeat anakin about 8 or 9 out of 10 however anakin got the ony lucky victory.

luke is cannon really? dam. I still hate him. I never been a fan of the old ( well tech new) characters.

actaully anakin was better fighter yes then obi-wan. However he was not so skilled that obi-wan could not fight him for a very very long time. As shown in how long the fight last. Obi-wan would die to dooku very fast.

anakin was powerful however he was not any thing close to yoda or mace and would get curf stompped attempting to battle them though in his mind I bet he think he could win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.