wally west vs FP gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
At full potential Wally will flatten him.

Baring that I think he's still to fast for FP Gambit to get a line of sight and charge him.

StyleTime
New Sun doesn't have to see him to charge him.

manorastroman
why not jsut throw maelstrom in the mix and have a kinetic energy controlling orgy?

starlock
Originally posted by StyleTime
New Sun doesn't have to see him to charge him.

see this is why i stay away from these threads,now i am to take that gambit full powered= new sun?
cant we have a new sun vs wally thread

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by starlock
see this is why i stay away from these threads,now i am to take that gambit full powered= new sun?
cant we have a new sun vs wally thread yes its new sun gambit at his full power

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
cant we have a new sun vs wally thread

Good Afternoon smile Gambit ftw

StarsNeverFall7
Would gambit even be able to notice wallys presence before getting KTFO?

Loot
can new sun charge someone who is has fast as wally, that being so fast can turn intangible?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Loot
can new sun charge someone who is has fast as wally, that being so fast can turn intangible? He could just burn the whole damn world. Yeah, that should work. I'm wary to say that Gambit could just steal Wally's kinetic energy, making him motionless because there are so many variables in it. Either way, I'd probably give it to Wally more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.