Who of Marvel's Abstracts and Cosmics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which of abstracts and cosmics have been around since Marvel's previous universe?

Juntai
Galactus is the only one I know of.
When he spoke to Eternity, in the old Silver Surfer issues, he mentioned how he is the only one that doesn't exist as part of Eternity. He is the lone foriegn character.

Most other relevent ones came later, or were born when the big bang occured, like Tenebrous and Aegis. But were not part of whatever existed before.

golem370
Celestials were to. I would guess LT,Eternity and other multiversal beings to.

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Celestials were to. I would guess LT,Eternity and other multiversal beings to. Lt probably was, but I don't see how the living universe could exist before the universe it embodies did. >.>
But yeah, maybe some of the other multiversal characters.
I don't think the Celestials were.

golem370
Here why I think so.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-3.jpg

Galan007
The Infinity Being...

boriquaking55
Galan (although he was just a man), Nemesis, & LT I think. but not eternity or death.

golem370
Isn't Eternity the one who saved Galactus from the destruction of the previous universe?

guy222
Isn't Eternity the one who saved Galactus from the destruction of the previous universe?

Sentience of the Universe(previous Eternity). Celestials were around with LT prior to 616(Earth)

guy222
Here why I think so.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-3.jpg

Is that from Earth X?

golem370
Don't know

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Is that from Earth X? Universe X.

Endless Mike
TOAA

Possibly Abraxas

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222
Sentience of the Universe(previous Eternity). Celestials were around with LT prior to 616(Earth)

Actually that is incorrect. The Celestials were created by Eternity. Hence they were not around from the previous universe.

Galactus, and Galactus ONLY, has been around since before the current 616-universe. This has been stated several times in comics. Living Tribunal is outside of the 616-universe, as he governs the multiverse, so he does not count. All the abstracts, including the Phoenix Force, are reincarnated everytime a new universe is born.

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Actually that is incorrect. The Celestials were created by Eternity. Hence they were not around from the previous universe.

Galactus, and Galactus ONLY, has been around since before the current 616-universe. This has been stated several times in comics. Living Tribunal is outside of the 616-universe, as he governs the multiverse, so he does not count. All the abstracts, including the Phoenix Force, are reincarnated everytime a new universe is born.

I like the scans with Eternity/Celestials. If u know about the Absolutes, how wild the theory is, it is. Galactus and Celestials always debatable. My choice is my own. PF was with LT also. LT, well. He's my favorite. smile

GalacticStorm
The Phoenix is reincarnated as the Big Bang with every cycle, however it is the same Force that is reborn continually and with that in mind as far as the topic question is concerned, the Phoenix Force was around in the previous multiverse. The point is stated in the last two bios of Galactus (FF4 2005 and Nova Corps Files)

Mindship
Which of abstracts and cosmics have been around since Marvel's previous universe?
I don't know what you mean by "previous universe," but in Marvel's heyday in the late 60s there were (afaik)...

Galactus
Watcher
Odin
Stranger
Eternity

Then, in time, the One-Upmanship Universe was born and ultimate beings were all over the place like cosmic cockroaches.

King Kandy
Stranger, he was once the fourth face of LT before he gained independance.

darthgoober
Originally posted by King Kandy
Stranger, he was once the fourth face of LT before he gained independance.
Actually, I think Stranger had the opportunity to become the forth face of LT, but declined. I don't think he was ever actually the forth face.

draxx_tOfU
the elders...

the elders are composed of beings who are the last individual survivors of their respective races from the previous universe...

i think...

Endless Mike
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
the elders...

the elders are composed of beings who are the last individual survivors of their respective races from the previous universe...

i think...

No, they're the last survivors of races that died out earlier in the same universe.

Mr Master
The only remnant of the Previous Universe is Galactus On Panel.

Even Eternity did Not exist,

there was another Entity that encompassed all of Reality.

Nemesis/Infinity Being

(Eternity gained Sentience as the previous Universe died)

The strange thing is, Nemesis was alone.

But perhaps Nemesis didn't even notice such miniscule life forms like the type Galan and his people would have been in comparison.

I'll flip some pages on this matter and return with more info.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr Master
The only remnant of the Previous Universe is Galactus On Panel.

Even Eternity did Not exist,

there was another Entity that encompassed all of Reality.

Nemesis/Infinity Being

(Eternity gained Sentience as the previous Universe died)

The strange thing is, Nemesis was alone.

But perhaps Nemesis didn't even notice such miniscule life forms like the type Galan and his people would have been in comparison.

I'll flip some pages on this matter and return with more info. I thought so.

Ethereal
Phoenix Force......wink

Mr Master
Originally posted by Ethereal
Phoenix Force......

Not On Panel,

only in a Bio,

So it's unacceptable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.